Ethnonationalism in America is the dumbest thing ever

Seriously, why do you idiots here waste your life preaching these stupid ideologies? Civic nationalism is the only form of nationalism that has any viability in America. Do you guys really expect it to be possible to rid this country of non-Whites?

The problems created by immigration in America are very minor and do not outweigh the benefits at all. In fact, it is American niggers, not immigrants, who are the most difficult to integrate into this society. Civic nationalism is the best way to provide better outcomes for dindu nuffins.

If you guys think the White Race is going to die out in your lifetime (or multiple lifetimes) you are dead wrong. Hell, there's only 15 million Jews in the world and they've managed to stay afloat despite being targeted for extermination left and right for thousands of years. There's at least 50x more White people on this planet.

The decline of western culture is a much larger problem than "shitskins". I just don't see race as being that important. It's not like we won't be able to genetically engineer high-IQ ubermenschen in the future.

t. beaner

Hispanics are a drain on the system too.
The founding fathers were white nationalists, same with Lincoln.
Get over it.

Are you trying to imply that Spencer is a civic nationalist? he is not, he is a racial nationalist.

Facts iz facts

>Civic nationalism

doesn't this require a certain degree of patriotism and common ground between citizens?

/thread

fuck off shitskin. your skin color immediately invalidates anything you could possibly say. all that is nothing more than the desperate pleas of a parasite before its removal. it's happened before, it will happen again.

>Civic nationalism is the only form of nationalism that has any viability in America. Do you guys really expect it to be possible to rid this country of non-Whites?
Civic nationalism isn't viable at all because racial differences prevent people from feeling a true sense of unity and causes natural segregation. This is why so many people oppose multiculturalism in the first place. Also, America was 90% white prior to the 1965 Immigration Act, so whites have a right to it - but the US will most likely collapse within a couple of generations and balkanize into smaller provinces, and one of these provinces is what whites will have to accept for their new homeland.

>The problems created by immigration in America are very minor and do not outweigh the benefits at all. In fact, it is American niggers, not immigrants, who are the most difficult to integrate into this society. Civic nationalism is the best way to provide better outcomes for dindu nuffins.
Mexicans coming into this country are displacing whites, sending billions of dollars back to Mexico, and are creating a stronger welfare class - on top of the violence they commit to American citizens.

>If you guys think the White Race is going to die out in your lifetime (or multiple lifetimes) you are dead wrong. Hell, there's only 15 million Jews in the world and they've managed to stay afloat despite being targeted for extermination left and right for thousands of years. There's at least 50x more White people on this planet.
There were many places in Europe, South America, and the Middle East that accepted Jews - everybody hates whites now except the Chinese and they won't take us for lack of room. We have nowhere to go but Europe and North America and if we lose control of these places we will be killed like in South Africa. We are projected to become a 45% minority by 2050 - which means our representation in schools and businesses will be even less, plus anti-white policies like Afirmative Action.

>The decline of western culture is a much larger problem than "shitskins". I just don't see race as being that important. It's not like we won't be able to genetically engineer high-IQ ubermenschen in the future.
Nobody gives a shit what you think is important. Others care about their race as an extended family and will fight to the death and suffer any consequence to preserve and protect them. Kindly kill yourself you stupid piece of shit.

Do try to Pigeonhole gays into liberal cunts
I like whites... all of them!
your Jewish divide and conquer techniques doesn't work on me!

another factor people are not taking into account is that degenerates and liberal cucks are not breeding its white base conservative Christians that are having like 4+ kids per family.

Even so I never had a problem with americal multi ethnic but now Europe going the way it is there is no place for Europeans and only europeans.

Hell, there's only 15 million Jews in the world and they've managed to stay afloat despite being targeted for extermination left and right for thousands of years.

Well, that's natural for any group that's been around for thousands of years. I actually look forward to the rise of China's financial sector. Jews will leave their women here behind and become "Chinese" in the very near future. They'll infiltrate their legal and academic systems, propping themselves up though what competence they can muster through manipulation, usury and exploitation. They'll play a massive role in China's further ecological destruction and harm to the planet, while they'll LARP about the actual Chinese being the main perpetrators and that they didn't really profit from China's psychopathic policies. Their descendants will walk the streets of China with the same rights, or more privileged than the Chinese people they claim to be. They'll talk about how China is "too Chinese" and the benifits of bringing in non-Chinese people. They will talk about how China is a nation of many different people, who came together and etc. They'll teach it in their schools that there is no difference between a Chinese man and an African man. They won't rest until China is a multicultural piece of shit like the ruined west. And their open society will be won. But you can be damn sure that they will defend the state of Israel, its identity and borders. We can't forget (whatever atrocity happens within the next thousand years that Jews in banking brought on their own people).

Civic nationalism is useful. But don't delude yourself.

at least they have a sense of style

I understand what spencer is doing and Im friendly towards his cause. however, he wants to drag us Europeans into his white nationalism and my message to him is: fuck off, cunt

I understand that you want to preserve your distinctive ethnic groups and cultures, but we need to at least form a league so that we can act commonly against the billions of people who either want us dead or would gladly run us over for their own gain. I think a European/North American confederacy (excluding Mexico, of course) of some sort would help all of us preserve what we hold dear.

sure but spencer is reducing everything to white skin. that's retarded and literally gives nothing to identify with.
I believe ramzpaul is right and we need to rebuild our society from bottom up. start creating neighbourhoods openly hostile towards none-whites and generally promoting white in group preferences.
ethno nationalism is the result and not the cause.

They can contribute very little to our fight. What we need to do is get out shit together and redpill whites on the Greater Israel question. It is burgers who have the most work to do irl. They just need to uncuck their governments, which will be difficult, because even their own nationalist movements like FN have been totally ((diverted)) from their original purpose.

>based nigger in a trump hat
back to plebbit retard

Ethnonationalism used to be the norm in America.
It would be going back to our roots when we we ascendant.

Wow Spencie is a twink

fuck off spic

RICHARD SPENCER BTFO

OR SHOULD I SAY DICKY SPENCER

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

DICKY BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

WHITE PEOPLE GO EXTINCT

Americans pay 1 million usd per nigger