A modest proposal

- B-but all humans are equal!!!

Umm... no sweetie. I have in fact never heard any convincing argument to why trading and owning humans is bad or wrong.

Think of all white women, submissive white men, thick melanin queens, and also all the violent but strong niggers, spics and hard-working, loyal east-asians. Why not just take ownership of these humans and force them to work? With the firm but strong and guiding hand of Chad, these "people" would have a better life in general as slaves, than enduring a whole life of misery and suffering, believing that they belong to the civilized human class, and desperately trying to convince themselves of this their whole life - while in fact they genetically and spiritually belong to the slave/animal class.

And I'm not gonna go deeper into this right now, but the possibility to breed, raise, enslave, put to work and finally slaugther and cook certain fine humans and eat them should also be pondered upon. This could substantially reduce the ecologic footprint of the world by combining labour and foodstock - a win win situation.

I have yet to hear ONE sound argument to why the right to own and trade humans shouldn't be allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's certainly a lot of possibilities in developing new cuisine

That breakaway civilization`s coming along I see.

This sad-looking white male would definitely be better off in his natural role as a slave, doing some sort of manual labour. As a slave owner you could also let your slaves interact with eachother and eventually pick a good mate to breed with (if they have good genes of course)

MUST BREED

One bullet in the head and move on

your ideal society is lawless so just break the laws senpai, it literally doesn't matter. if you aren't strong enough you will spend your life in prison as you were destined to so you say, as only the weak would end up there

Free-ranging, organically grown, hard-working, beefy black males like this would do as delicious meat for fine dining.

No
Niggers cant follow simple orders
Afeminated white males and women are kin, kill the afeminated and marry the woman
Asians have potential to be Ubermenstch, they just need genetic modification to be loke whites

it's fucked up. Also in the case of the US slavery largely led to our current problems with diversity. Better to develop the talents of one's own people

>OPs flag is fascist flag,mm okay
>FUCKING POETRY

It wouldn't be a lawless society. I appreciate the rule of law. It is very clear in this day and age though, that this common "belief" that all humans are equal creates more suffering for everyone - both for civilized men and individuals - but also for subhumans who suffer greatly trying to fit into this complex and highly-developed world where brainpower and intelligence is increasingly creating an evolutionary bottleneck.

"People" like pic related suffer more in the world of current year than in the ideal society I'm proposing.

Black males could be selectively bred to slowly refine and distill a more powerful, loyal and obedient nigger - who not only has the strength of an ox - but also the loyalty of a dog and the cooking potential of beef.

Are you even trying to hide the references here?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

>thread about trading and owning humans
>doesn't open with a pic of a human

That proposal was mainly about abandoned children or am I wrong? I'd like to ponder upon the possibilities of capturing and enslaving already born, adult humans to ease their suffering. Eating children seems like a waiste of labour. I guess it could go for certain exclusive meat, kind of like veal and chicken.

thats literally what prison already does though

Hyvää iltaa fellow mies. Would you not like the idea of herding slavs like reindeer, and have them work in the forests? And every now and then snatch a fine little slavgirl out of the herd and have a go at her.

A prison is run by the state, often on federal level. Ownership of humans in this sense is not allowed for private citizens and businesses. I'd suggest a system where criminals would be sold on auction, and everyone would be allowed to bid - the state, churches, individuals, corporations and foreign governments.

you remind me of the wonderful guro full-color doujins at nhentai.net

but then i would just like you to slaughter(soft or hard depopulation) all the non-whites in a very comprehensive manner.
enslavement is just exhausting

what is stopping you from making a country where this is legal instead of trying to influence countries where it isn't? move to africa since you glorify niggers so much, slavery is literally legal there

Cannibalism? That just seems yucky to me.

>why trading and owning humans is bad or wrong.
It's bad as it goes against the concept of a free market, you're putting undue pressure on free citizens to achieve skills beyond manual labour which will ironically lead to more paupers.

Just shoot the niggers instead.

Is that why you went to all the way through Europe to Sweden instead of staying in Turkey?

>Why not just take ownership of these humans and force them to work?

Go ahead and try faggot

You are indeed right to an extent in this, there's always the possibility that the slaves revolt, break free or that your local community is infiltrated by der ewige Jude who will easily sow the cancerous dragonseed idea that equal human rights constitutes. Jews should certainly just be exterminated eternally, they are genetically unfit to do any manual intense labour and they are often very ugly and physically weak = poor meat quality. But soap and lampshades could be produced in specially setup holocaust-factories I suppose

Funny if satire, mental illness if unironic.

kikesage & abort
> theres 3 miscegenation threads already on the catalog by (((them)))

>>tfw father owns kesämökki with sauna in Imatra and most finns think like this of swedes

i am actually impressed by this particular swede.

very good take on the jews lad
i unironically agree on your sub-human farming and meat production. there are rumors that these fuking kikes already put grounded human or baby parts onto processing food factories that (((they))) owe.

>Slavery and cannibalsm
When you're a sociopath but also a fatass

Certainly your country would need this system. Most ideas that I have on this matter originate in the works of Plato, mainly The Republic. What happened to all those old slaves in greece? Where they freed? Do their sons and daughters walk on the street of Athens today?

>tfw this is my fetish
what a sad sick life
I couldn't eat someone I had power over though. It has to be like hunting a hunter.

I am often surprised how hypocritical views "people" have on the matter of humanity and slavery. While it is completely fine to keep monkeys in zoos for amusement, raise and eat cows and chickens industrially without any regard whatsoever to the value of these forms of life, all "humans" get a freepass with full human rights, citizenship and other shit which they very often don't deserve or can live up to. Many animals are literally worth more than a lot of humans. A loyal dogs, a cow or one sheep is often worth more than the entire population of an african or arab village. I do not see the mental illness in this reasoning, please point it out or BTFO

Like other large animals, the average nigger should yield quite a lot of meat of various qualities and types. Bicep steaks, rump roasts and thigh hams etc. Ribs could go very nice on the barbeque and fingers would probably taste great when tossed in a nice buffalo wing coating and baked.

Of course you don't see it, otherwise you'd be sane. Seek help.