The final red pill is that weed is the cure for the opioid epidemic so Trump is only killing more whites by not...

The final red pill is that weed is the cure for the opioid epidemic so Trump is only killing more whites by not legalizing it nationally.

dudeweedlmao

>I always need to be high, I cannot function sober

>p0T

the cure to the drug epidemic is TO NOT USE SUBSTANCES

lets have death penalty for drug dealers.

also 23:33:22 fuck

Why are you faggots so scared of a God damn plant that requires zero processing to enjoy? OMG SOME PEOPLE TURN INTO STONERS BETTER BAN IT FOR ALL.

Then stop eating food, taking vitamins, drinking water. Cannabinoids are a function of our biology and we cannot live without them. Using cannabis is a natural part of human horticulture.

Wowowow DANK

How much for an oz?

Why are you god damn faggots so gay for a fucking leaf?

>w3d
fuck whats going on

gibs me dat

>gay for a leaf
a leaf is not a person nor is it an animal.

people hate on weed but it's a lot better than being addicted to opioids

nobody sells their boipucci for weed

purple weed is typically shit because the purple color can signify nitrogen deficiency

1 time ibogaine trip to annihilate opioid addiction
high CBD strains for sleep, nausea, and physical pain
potheads are the worst though, forgetful annoying fuckers -- I work with these people, shit is ridiculous.

Yeah some people are just stupid and smoking won't make them any smarter. Smart people who smoke are usually higher functioning than retards who smoke. If you're smart you also only use it personally and aren't a rasta faggot about it.

Lol faggot

This, it also doesn't turn you into a stumbling retard with no inhibition or give you withdrawals if you suddenly stop using it

I smoked weed twice, first to see what it was like, then to make sure the shitty high wasn't because it was my first time.

Weed is shit. If you have to get high, use MDMA.

How many dispensarys has trump raided vs King nigger.

G8 88TH

But you can srsly kys faggot pussy

Weed is the cure for a lot of illnesses, zero harmful side effects wake up dipshits

You sound pretty gay for an inanimate object bro beans. You sure you ain't a fag?

Purple coloration is due to the pigment anthocyanin and the relative amount of the purple is highly strain-specific, beyond this the environmental conditions that can induce higher expression of the pigment is the light cycle you're growing the plants under and the pH of the medium.

Nitrogen loading will burn the plant and make the leaves brown & crispy.
Nitrogen deficiency makes the leaves droopy and pale, sorta yellow colored.

everything in moderation kids

Big difference between Albanian weed and Californian weed. I was just in Montenegro and Serbia and bought weed there it's nothing like the good dank here in cali. I smoked twice like you and didn't touch it.

Nothing wrong with legalizing weed, it's no different than alcohol. It's no more or less addicting than anything else currently out there for recreational consumption.

Alcoholics are degenerate and so are potheads, but there's really nothing wrong with coming home from work and cracking open a cold one or lighting up a joint and watching some tv.

Eh, I'll allow that maybe Cali weed is superior to ours, but still...doesn't appeal to me. If I just want a relaxant I'll stick to my Talisker

weed has always existed side by side with heroin in the united states, and all the while heroin use has increased and decreased and has no correlation with weed. calling it the solution to the problem is literally pleb tier thinking, i would be very surprised if you were older than 19 and i would be shocked if you aren't retarded.

>ayo bix nood dis shit DANK Muh nigga HOL UP

Kys degenerate

>People still deny this because they think they have to hate weed to be right wing

How about you guys break out of the beliefs mold that was set in the 50's and think for yourself?

Weed is tea of the drug world.
Want to get high? Shrooms, LSD, MDMA, cocaine, heroin, and crack will do the trick.

Weed in serbia was mostly trash, and sometimes didnt get me high, but one of the times it was great.

Nothing beats californias weed though

I think that's a function of the DEA, not the Prez.

That elf Sessions is probably a greater threat to weeds than Trump is.

Holy shit that pot looks amazing.

>post picture of pot
>have an ID: p0T

What did kek mean by this?

if you get the good legal stuff like we have in some states then you will definitely get high

Its what you deserve

Only faggot degenerates smoke pot; usually fucking welfare trash.

Honestly though if you like it smoke away. You can make yourself less fertile for all I care. Least this way my taxes won't be paying for your kids, unless you get chromothripsis in your nuts and have a downy.

dat ID tho

i don't think "bored highschoolers/college kids/white collar workers" really translate to white trash mate

>weed is the cure for the opioid epidemic
i dont think it would

No thanks jeff I just want to smoke some of dat kush kush

lol how do you like your mexican brick weed faggot?

>p0TJZisy
>pot
blaze it 420/24/7

he didn't say weed hasn't been discovered yet he is saying it should be legalized you aids sucking faggot.

>fell for jew shit will only buy ((legal medicine)) from the (((drug store)))
>thinks weed is like crack or heroin
oh im laffin

this guy knows what hes talking about

>the cure for unwanted babies and stds is TO NOT HAVE SEX
>let's have a death penalty for those who engage in intercourse out of wedlock.

its the cure for being n alcoholic too.
though i assume i have a much deeper, deeper problem wherein i need to self medicate and just keep myself fucked up

>BRUUUHHH weed lmao

Smoking weed is degenerate. I don't care for what benefit or reason

cringe lol

I really don't care about drugs that much. Decriminalize them all for personal use and small possession. Legalize anything that's on par with alcohol or less dangerous.

Not even true, some strains have a slight purple tint, more than likely it was further tinted purple because it was next to an air conditioner/something cold. Grow rooms get hot as shit and the plants getting blasted with the cold air often turn purple. Unless cold air can somehow cause a nitrogen deficiency, I think you're wrong.

Are you 8 or something? Its not going to be legalized till 2018 so they say.
Give my thanks to that walking vagina that people voted for that sole reason

just ironic shitposting breh, I hope it's never legalized, it's just one more thing the government will get involved with and fuck up

Weed+mgtow+Christianity=final redpill

>a pothead virgin bible thumpin' jesus lover
lmao

get a fuckin job stoner

More for me! *snort*

>>zero harmful side effects
>what is schizophrenia?

Also NEET, forgot that one

>Cure for the opioid epidemic
>Is often contaminated with fentanyl like every other drug that you don't get from a pharmacist or the neighborhood grower
Wew, saged

Have you ever seen people under the effects of weed? They become like retards, laughing at everything, and when they're off it they can't stop walking about smoking, I need to smoke so bad! They're not addicted to it, of course.

If anything weed is a great tool to control the masses, leave them in that shit and they'll become retards who accept anything.

I can just see it now....
Canada legalizes weed and taxes like smokes. Stores across the country will be selling it more than 10 bucks a gram and its going to be shit.
Kids that don't have really older brothers or don't know any good dealers will be stupid enough to buy shit mall quality dope from Muhammad at the store and it sucks so much it regularly burns the back of their throats while everyone else that smokes dope on a regular basis will still buy the 'green crack', 'arctic kush', 'purple haze' from Chad that still lives with his mom down the street 10 bucks a gram only because the government isn't smart enough to actually give what the people want and they want the kush that will knock them on their ass.

Unless Trudeau gives Muhammad the good shit, nothing will fucking change

>Cannabinoids are a function of our biology and we cannot live without them

I guess it's true about weed killing brain cells

As rope before they invented synthetics you fucking mong. The only way to cure the drug problem is to go full Singapore.

I agree that the general effect of marijuana is bad and I wish people stayed high in private exclusively (or at most just to pop out for snacks). It makes people very strange in social interactions, especially with strangers like waiters in restaurants and shit.

That being said, I do always get high to watch strange movies or listen to music. Not because I can't enjoy them sober, it just adds more to the experience.

Kek this

DUDE

Who fucking cares. Sometimes I want to be retarded. I want to be retarded alone or with some friends. None of your business.

the only way to deal with druggies is to just let them all die off, we need to stop wasting money giving narcan to people who OD. it's an unfortunate form of natural selection

One word: microdose

Weed led me into opiate addiction.
Im not saying smoking weed WILL lead to harder drugs for everyone but it can for some.
It does however make most people lazy and unmotivated. It is something that should be used only once or twice a month at most, if at all.

God damn this thread is making me hungry for some Percocets

the nazi party was vehemently opposed to substance abuse (even though it was allowed)

Fun fact. Hops, used to make beer, and cat nip, which will get your cat fucked up, are both part of the same plant family as marijuana.

This guy gets it. Don't get baked and interact with people who are sober, that's like being smashed drunk and trying to hang out at a church, you're just not going to be appreciated.

If you and your friends want to meet in private to smoke, enjoy a movie, whatever- feel free. I can't see a single thing wrong with that, that isn't also wrong with alcohol, cigarettes and everything else; nothing that warrants it being a crime.

>Also we really need the money, please legalize and tax the hell out of it

Why not get H instead

Sex is necessary for the survival of the species.

Vaping marijuana is a brain-rotting hobby.

yeah fr there's no point of pharmaceutical opiates

See again, microdose. You're not "abusing" it if you use it in such a low does. It's the degenerates who can't go a day without it or who smoke so much that they literally cannot function when I see it as a problem.

>female cannibus plants produce flowers
>commonly called the buds, the flowers are the plants sex organs
>technically you smoke plant pussy
>get lit get educated