Why Are Veterans Not Treated with More Respect?

In Ancient China we warriars were admired with top respect, back in medievil fuedalism we were called nights and were considered honourable god gifted humans. In the world wars were considered respectable great courageous men! Then in Vietnam they called us "babykillers" and now im a vet and im being treated like CRAP! Back in Afganistan i was somebody and meant somebody. I operated machinary, gave orders,commanded million dollar equipment, overhere i can't even hold a FUCKING job! Tell me what the fuck is being done for vets?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_military_service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you. You get money and other shit for being a vet, figure out the rest. You're not special.

it's almost as if you live in a country which wants to distance itself from imperialist rulers
and would prefer the citizens have an organized well armed militia in stead
go figure

We don't get money they cut me off!

>what is being done for vets?

Did you not get paid while you were in? I've been using GI Bill for the past almost 4 years. What fucking more do you actually need?

ah the joy of capitalism
don't you just feel motivated to invent the next big thing?

This, too. We like our country, not the rulers. We're glad you fags protect us from being ruled by China or Russia but we don't like you that much either. Deal w it

You cant hold a job? Are you severely crippled?

If not then it's just proof that working for the public sector is a JOKE

Ancient China had invaders. Flying overseas to kill sand niggers isn't exactly the same thing as defending civilians in your own country. I don't give a shit either way, but I don't owe you respect no more than you owe me respect.

No! I only feel motivated to drink and masturbate since i have PTS FUCKING D

u.s. vets? because they're zogbot drones. why the hell should i support someone who willingly signed up to fight for israel and american corporate interests at the expense of taxpayers? they know that the VA gives two shits about healthcare for wounded vets, and that they'll be sent over to oppress and murder foreign peoples in their homelands so corporations and zionists can make some shekels.
fuck 'em.

>putting your life on the line for jewish bankers

No i have PTSD, private sector is a joke it's full of leftist elist assholes.

Suck it up maggot

You're a pussy civilian whos done nothing but probably drink, fuck, and work pussy jobs you don't deserve respect i actually fought for freedom i deserve respect

You know that's leftist hippy talk you know we fight for freedom

Why do you have that stupid pirate flag, get that off!

i guess you could attempt to overthrow the government
but judging by your success in 3rd world nations it might take a while

You sound like an obnoxious faggot larping as a vet.

but think about it, you're gonna be rich !
isn't that what you want?

i hope you're not a filthy communist

>PTSD
>POG
Pick one.

Military is nothing more than a job. You have no idea what you're fighting for and you're only doing it for the money and benefits for your whore and her mudspawn who will cuck you with your fellow serviceman while you're overseas defending foreign assets. Don't fucking pretend you joined for some noble reason. The politicians in congress who send you to war have never experienced war themselves thanks to Nixon who got rid of the draft so Jews wouldn't have to serve, and they got rid of that piece of shit and delegitimized his peace in vietnam.

State sponsored social programs aren't capitalism you dumb fuck.

As a vet, I can say you're either larping or are a total faggot.

You know when the draft was in place the rich still didn't have to serve right? Look at Trump, who draft dogdged. No one in the Bushes, Rockefellers, Kennedys, McCains, Clintons, or etc ever served in combat.

Take some responsibility for your own life and stop expecting others to bend over for you. Labelling yourself as a ptsd sufferer doesnt help, you have to overcome it yourself

Because they don't win the wars they fight. Where are the final victories in Iraq or Afghanistan?

If you're not coming home triumphant, then who cares? You fought for nothing. That's the brutal truth.

President Carter still served.

We won though! We overthrew Gaddafi we overthrew Saddam, we could have overthrown Assad if it weren't for shitty Trump pussing out.

that's my point
he's finally free from that backwords system
he can pull himself by the bootstraps and open up a business

Not in battle.

I've been in the army.
If anyone starts praising me because I was paid to kill, i'll smack that someone's head.

how is cutting social programs not capitalism idiot?

Are you retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_military_service
Clinton, Obama, and Trump are the only ones who haven't served and the others take place before WW1.
>Bush
airforce
>Kennedy
navy
>McCain
Prisoner of War

You're getting a career mixed up with service, and I think most Americans have this problem.
A service means leaving your job to temporarily fight a foreign enemy, then you take the uniform off, lay down the gun and go back to your life. Thats a respectable man, the modern "serviceman" and I use that term loosely is someone who has no job, has nothing to go back to so they never take the uniform off and they wear it to make a paycheck from their government.

I'll dumb it down even further, one man's government needs him the other man needs his government.

Why should welfare queens and parasites who suck up the money of people trough the state that is financed with thievery should the more respect ?

Less than 5% of current GIs see combat.

Was probably different back during Carter's time, though, so point taken.

I respect the foot soldiers but the majority of vets are bureaucratic drones who did fucking nothing but what civilians could have done. Disabled vets are often fucking assholes on the road.

You're the one that made the mistake of becoming a soldier. It's a shitty job that means nothing. You never protected anybodies freedom, all you did was further the interests of the super wealthy. Good job. Now fuck off.

this was one of a few kind of bait, i tip my hat to this guy using republican flag, google image of vet and quote from rambo movie. Good shitstorm, good one indeed.

They never served in combat. Ok McCain did but his son has a nice comfy office job. Bush never actually was in a plane once and Kennedy never faced danger AT ALL. They were rich they got out of that

The Ra ra ra patriotism shit was over after WW2.

I never was trained, i simply had my rough edges trimmed.

What did foot soldiers do expect nothing and maybe getting shot or shotting at something thousand miles away from home, while their adventures was getting payed by people who actually do thing like goods and services unwilling.

The U.S. military hasn't fought a respectable war since before you were born yet here you asking for a pat on the back, a firm handshake, and a cookie.

Get bent nigger, I didn't make your poor life choices for you.

I'm friends with a lot of veterans, and I think it's the other way around. In America people have been trained over the last 30 years or so to instinctively defer to veterans and give them gratitude and appreciation, even when the civilian doing the praising doesn't actually know anything about the military or what is involved in serving. There's the immediately "oh wow cool you were a Multichannel Transmission Systems Operator that's so noble thank you for defending our country", with no follow up.

It's like treating every single person who served like they came back with a traumatic brain injury or something, like they're all victims who need your support. It's fucked up and it's just entrenching the divide between civilian and military Americans, which is bad for society.

What about the Libyan war. We freed millions of people from that scumbag RAT Gaddafi who tried to gas his own people.

This is some gay as fuck b8

You mean the guy who tried to sell oil for gold?

What a lunatic.

I have PTSD and was hired right away. Are you like 100% or something?

Today three vets simultaneously threw the first pitch at the Jays game in Toronto, they also had a bunch of servicemen unfurl the massive flag during the anthem. There were also a lot of guys walking around downtown in uniform.

Capitalist overlords don't give one fuck about their goyim bulletbag slaves

Yeah, PTSD is really hard to diagnose. Usually they slap you with GAD and call it a day. It's even worse for those with clearances because you can't talk about most of your missions.

You no nothing about that fucking conflict! Gaddafi basically stole the oil from British/French/American companies since he's a dirty thief and tried to turn Libya into a social/communist state by using that money in the public treasury

Gaddafi played a lot nicer with the West than most Arab/Middle East leaders. He turned over his chemical weapons and tried to make deals and was open to inspectors and shit. And when all of his strategic arsenal was gone, the Arab Spring pops up and we bomb the fuck out of him.

He was a nasty dude but there was a lot more going on than "wow we really need to help the poor Libyans".

Yeah but what do I care if a bunch of sand niggers half way across the world get gassed?
They didn't defend us, they defended the petroldollar.

I'm a vet. I'm scum. Most the people I worked with are scum. Most vets are scum. The military recruits from the poor and uneducated i.e. scum. Meat for the grinder. I promise it's for the best.

Problem is there are some people who deserve praise and many who do not, at all.

Also a lot of PTSD is a meme to get 30% disability. Not saying it doesn't exist, it's just way overused. Everyone in the service knows the game.

>i actually fought for freedom i deserve
lol ok bud, you're like what 30-50 and you still believe this ''fighting for freedom'' shit? LMAO you think al qaeda is gonna build a little boat and come over and take over the US? you have lost touch with reality

You're pissing me off

No no no you don't understand. It's not even that he tried to FUCK over the smart and sucessful Westerners by taking the oil. HE tried to steal our oil

Don't you dare fucking say that my daddy was a janitor my mom was a stripper and a waitress but i am not SCUM YOU TRASHHHH! I can't wait until Trump lowers taxes for the rich allowing wealth to trickle down to me so i can be rich and you can't say that shit to me anymore.

Look up 9/11, that's why we fight. Never forget

Uhhhh toxic masculinity and colonization

Gaddafi and Saddam had something in common. They understood their people and knew how to keep rebelling factions from taking control.

Sandniggers only understand one thing: violence. Western liberal faggots think they can relate to them, empathize their ideals. They live completely different lifestyles with a completely different set of morals.

Toxic masculinity is good. Where i was raised there was a fight everyday and someone was hospitalized everyday. That's how real men grew up! Not this pansey no violent suburban shit

9/11 was done by the jews (your masters) And IF the terrorists did 9/11. What the fuck did Iraq have to do with it? Face it you're fighting for money and old zionists' back accounts

That makes me sad. :(

Don't you dare insult the Jews EVER! They fought with us just as hard against the terror freaks like Assad and Saddam. The guy who commanded our troops during my roughest moments (three of my friends were slaughtered) was a Jewish Israel intelligence operator. I see him as a father figure. It was the jihadi rat freaks like Saddam hussien and Assad that did 9/11 not our Jewish friends.

When do I get to start colonizing Iraq then?

I was enjoying your shitposting but now you're making it too obvious.

hahahhahah ok bud, sure. And tower 7 collapsed because of the vibration right? If you're larping, good job i almost took the bait. If not, you're dumb as fuck

I understand the feeling. It took me a year and a half to land a decent job after getting out. You have options though. Go to the county job center, there is a VA rep to help out of work vets get training, write a good CV, and gain employment. Become a Merc for Honeywell, Dynacore, etc. you know the crew. They have some lucrative contracts. I would only do this short term with an eye to putting down a tax-free stack of cash on a home. The last option is Post Office, they actually hire vets. Getting in is a pain in the ass sixth month rodeo, but it pays decent.

What's tower 7? If your talking about 911 a freaking plane it it!

Because vets are typically brainless drones. Only capable of following orders, incapable of being their own man, there are thousands of charities and groups toward helping them, and most vets just cannot be helped. PTSD is 50% bullshit where they cash in on "stress" to live a life of luxury.

This.

>i actually fought for freedom
So you sat in a base and occasionly had to shoot up some goat fuckers, but because your gut can't hold itself together after taking a few lives crying like a bitch and self-diagnose PTSD and then return andsay you fought for freedom?
Lmao freedom of you to bitch about not getting gibs frol the state like a nigger

No i never actually left America. I did the behind the scenes work on military bases. I am the fuel that our military needs to survive. I have PTSD from falling off the handle bars in training and since i have a low body-fat index the weight felt 10x worse than a normal person. I was fine but they later found out i developed PTSD from the initial shock of falling into the mud.

Sorry to hear that a bullet took a large portion of your brain, on to your question, if I were to speculate, it could be that people don't know what you warriors were fighting for, or perhaps they find your reason for fighting morally wrong.

Dude! I literally fought for their fucking freedom and rights.

Well that's just even more pathetic

Didn't you say in OP you were in Afghanistan? Your bait seems to work

I meant with drones and stuff. I was mentally in Afganistan but physically here.

You "fought" for the jews and their profits, if you call doing irrelevant tasks in a military base in a foreign country "fighting for freedom"

Also why did you even post this shitty bait here? /k/ or even Sup Forums or /bant/ would have been better suited for this.

Except only here you can hide your flag without a proxy

You're a shitty troll.

Now you say that, but I browsed some earlier posts you made, and you mentioned how you "defeated gaddafi", what you fail to comprehend is that doing so really kicked open the floodgates for refugees into europe...

So congratulations, you're a slave to your government who deceive you, so many wars have started for baseless reason, lies etc, the governments(most) has no honor, so why should we celebrate honorless men?

>have PTSD from falling off the handle bars in training
You got a PTSD in training? LMAO
80% of men here goes through military training, and no one has gotten a fucking PTSD from training

Just shows the absolute pussified and inferior state of american men compared to the superior Finnic man

At least my bait doesnt crack

I'm not a slave. I am a freedom fighter. No one taking away my shit

your bait is shit

Finns are pussies since they are autistic. One thing that also gave me semi-PTSD was having to shower in front of other men in training.

warriors of respect did not used to be from the peasant class

the modern army being almost entirely staffed with incompetent plebeian idiots is a modern thing

and if you want to know how obvious it is: the enlisted have no respect for each other, inside any military it is a bureaucratic nightmare, that hemorrhages money to private contractors

Not enough handouts? How much is enough? I can sympathize if they were conscripted or drafted, but volunteer enlistees voluntarily enlisted.

>Because today's US military is nothing but war profiteers...
Think about it, we are an all volunteer force who gets $ and Bennies for free, and, it is a permanent active duty land force, which is literally unconstitutional. So why do they deserve more when their existence is literally unconstitutional; additionally, they are not even fighting for our freedoms?

>decides to join the military knowing they may very well be deployed
>get deployed
>do what soldiers were intended to do
>OMG I GOTZ LE PTSD, GUYZ!!!11!!one!!1

What the fuck did they mean by this?

>No one taking away my shit
This is exactly why you're a slave, you are being fooled into believing that "terrorists" are gonna come over to take your country, while the reality is that its pretty much impossible annex USA, parts of it, sure, but doubt they would hold it..

Anyway, it's not happening currently(inb4 Israel), and so there is no need for aggressive fighters

Because they're not actual warriors defending their homeland, they are pawns in oil price pissing contests.

>Fight in wars with no conclusive end goals
>it costs the country untold millions
>destroy an archaic government and then expect democracy to thrive
In ancient China the warriors were fighting to keep their sovereignty and nation alive.
They weren't fighting some despot government in the middle of nowhere and trying to put in place a system of government that will never work.

this.

In china they were a bunch of goons payed to serve the state, today they are the same.

Dude are you high? Rome recruited on mass from non-land owners. The medievil armies hired foot soldiers and drafted peasants. All that happened LONG before modern times, not to mention Persian army was made up of slaves along with mongols

you ungrateful communist

I did all of that too, but for the Coast Guard/NOAA Corps. You should have picked your branch wisely if you wanted a career. Right now my experience and education gets me 120k+ job offers regularly...

Pretty sure that China hired mercenaries when their male population was too small.

This.

We have an insane amount of hero worship in America. Our entire economy depends on the military so its no wonder our culture supports and demands the same thing.

If you ever say anything bad about the military in a public place, prepare for your ass to be swamped with soccer moms screaming about how you don't support her boy who almost died in the Middle East fighting for our freedoms.

Eisenhower warned us and now we have to live with it.

I was talking about how the officers are pulled from the same group of people the enlisted are,

also, none of those examples had the enlisted employed as soldiers long term, nor did they have retardedly unpayable benefits

also that's is one of the reasons Rome fell, their land owners became disenfranchised

elaborate