Do you think Trump is actually mentally ill or is this just the new narrative?

Do you think Trump is actually mentally ill or is this just the new narrative?

Why does he keep attacking these fucking nobody media personalities and validating them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/878453685835055105
cnbc.com/2017/05/03/shares-of-new-york-times-surge-after-subscriber-growth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you read his tweets from the beginning, as well as information about him before he even started running it's obvious he's some hyper narcissistic manchild fused with a teenage girl who has no impulse control

Because he's a pathetic thin skinned little bitch whom never had Daddy's love or respect.

>doing the opposite of what they want him to do is validating them

Novice persuader detected

Acknowledging their glorified talk shows at all is validating them.

It's just a distraction tactic. The more these retards shit themselves over stuff like this that doesn't matter, the more freedom he has to do things that actually do matter. Being called a sexist or whatever doesn't matter to him.

Can you picture her looking up at you while giving you a blowjob?

why should he ignore them? he's winning
it seems like every person he criticizes on twitter has their career go down in flames

New narrative cuz the Russia thing fell apart.

glormpf eternally and irrevocably btfo forever and for all time

>or is this just the new narrative?
Bingo.

Every couple of months it's going to be something new to fill air time and feed the base.

>Popular vote
>Russians
>Mental illness

For the next 7.5 years. Frankly, I'm looking forward to it, it warms my heart to see them so desperate. Anything that keeps them from forming a coherent policy position that might be attractive to voters is A-OK in my books.

>tactic.
MSM blows up his tweets thinking it'll distract from his agenda
reality: he's tweeting to distract them and DEMs from talking about and pushing real policies. People who actually vote see this. Dems and MSM are running on nothing except: impeach Trump for mean tweets.
He wants to keep them on this level. When the time comes, he points out all the things he's done against all odds, while DEM have actually done nothing, talked about no policies, and have nothing to stand on.

Alpha troll

the cat will always chase the laser pointer

New narrative. Roger Stone predicited this line of attack months ago as the "muh Russian interference" meme began collapsing.

I think even the people who voted for him realize he's a mentally ill manchild with no self control or tact.

That's why they voted for him, because the part of his brain that would normally be filtered through political correctness is broken, and he says the absolute worst things at the absolute worst times. It made for some lulz.

He'll go down as literally the worst president of all time, but his base doesn't care because it makes liberals mad and made Hillary lose.

Donald Trump state of mind is a byproduct of reality tv and social media. just look at his interviews pre 2003.

Well if someone were to accuse you of working with country to fix an election, you'd be mad too.

he's playing 3D chess and you don't understand because your stuck playing tittly winks

It's the Barry Goldwater strategy and it's 100% desperation because the Russia narrative collapsed and the Dems have nothing else. Anyone who doesn't know this is a child.

entertainment

bingo. Trump knows how to use the media. People arent going to go out to vote for Dems because of mean tweets. The more MSM and Dems talk about his mean tweets, the more irrelevant they become. He wants to keep them distracted this way. He has them on the ledge and they don't even know it.

Basically this, Trump is doing exactly what Obama did to Republicans by letting them try and impeach him for everything, except Trump is also using his tweets to further discredit the media by forcing them to care about some random Twitter message rather than the monumentous bills being passed through congress

>Do you think Trump is actually mentally ill or is this just the new narrative?

HE'S SLIDING THE NEWS CYCLE DUMBASS.

He doesn't want the GOP senators watching 24/7 negative news about the healthcare shit all over the weekenf, in case any change there mind for voting next week.

Media is chasing the laser pointer once again, while the heathcare shit passes under the radar until they have the votes.

*weekend
*their

fuck sake

nah the russia shit didnt work so now they are going to this

he knows the psychological impact of being called dumb and ugly in public by the President of the United States may cause her to unravel and end up marginalized.

He has every right to hate her . She and her sycophantic clinger Joe who himself wold his principles to get into the globalist elite circles have been spreading totally false defamatory slander all over the world media for months and he has no recourse because "muh public personality" so he is sending a bullet to her psyche since all women are vain and insecure..

watch Mika come apart in the coming days and weeks.. she doesn't know it but she has been neutralized.

it's quite on another level :)
he's actually also taking fire from/for the other Republicans in order for them to push across his policies and agenda, otherwise MSM and Dems would be attacking everyone. He's really turned Dems and MSM into a bunch of impotent cry babies in reality while letting them project that image on him for themselves and the most inconsequential demographic to get off on.

I really hope its this. I really hope he is not as dumb as his actions allude to.

Nobody cares about some old nerd and his plastic "can i talk to the manager" fiance, its bizarre that he even acknowledges it. No adult, especially the president should feel bullied and need to respond.

But the thing is that I know trump thinks the healthcare bill is shit and goes against what he wants and what I voted for. Im thinking he really is just dumb

Because it amuses him. Im sure he does it as a diversionary tactic but I don't think he would do it unless he actually enjoyed doing it. I know I would.

shitpost king what?

>Shit on the MSM on Twitter
>They have a meltdown and do nothing but report on the Twitter garbage for weeks
>Meanwhile bills are passed and no one reports on them

Do you lads think he's going to be re-elected given how close the first one was? It would tickle my truncheon if after all the media shilling the dems got btfo even harder in 2020

He's throwing bait out to the media vultures to make them humiliate themselves even more. More people are are waking up to these clowns.

He needs to submit the mainstream media like Putin did, but sadly he can't use the same methods.

>send out two tweets about the cheating couple
>they cancel their vacation to respond

I'd say he's winning so far.

This; next.

i stopped after a few posts, the shilling in this thread is pretty severe.

And the government runs more efficiently because of all that

His goal is to be the voice of the american people. The average joe desn't have a strong enough voice to call out politicians, the media, PC culture, and support Americanism without being judged.

It's hilarious

People are waking up and realizing that the russian thing is complete lies so they need to push another narrative.

He has a fragile ego and can't stop himself from lashing out when he gets insulted. He's a manbaby who has lived a sheltered life for 70 years.

Maybe Mika has a team of spies trying to assassinate him and Trump is trying to shut her down...

Trump knows the secrets of many celebrities and politicians, he is showing them that just because he is president he isn't afraid to fight dirty so dont fuck with him.

2D chess people dont understand.

fuck with trump, day of the rope. mark my words

>anyone who doesnt suck Chump's dick with me is a shill

Or maybe other people aren't as gullible and retarded as you? He acts like a child, which is probably why you can relate.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
Listen to it. Its 30 minutes but worth it.
Its from his book about himself.

Revenge is a huge part for him.
>If you get hit, you need hit back twice as hard.
Guy has a list with people on it who crossed him and he waits for an opportunity to fuck them over for their disloyalty.

To make you think he isn't into fertility cults

Hello everyone!

I'm posting in a think-tank thread that exposes the motivations and methods of my enemy. Please continue to feed the left your ideas and give up the whole game plan.

#SoSmart

you really think we were going to let that psycho cunt win?

He tends to attack people that he has a soft spot for in hopes of boosting their ratings, CNN and NYtimes are probably the only exceptions to this.
He tried the same thing with Schwarzenegger but sadly it failed.

grammar/spelling Nazi detected.

Trump has the MSM grasping at every single. 24/7, every second they wait for the next hit like a bunch desperate heroin junkies, all still the liberal idiots think that they and the media have control over him. This Joe and Mika thing is a pile of shit and they're eating it up. It's nothing. Trump's been doing this with the media for the past ever! he did this through the entire election, he even wrote a #1 selling book about it, and they still don't learn! He pushes them around and corners them at will.
We see that when he does this, he does it on purpose. It's always a diversion/distraction tactic. In this case he diverts attention from the debacle of the Republican health care repeal/reform, and in general this is an ongoing tactic in order to distract Dems from talking about real policies. We all know, that in the end this tweet is going to be forgotten. he'll move on to the next tweet... while he pushes forward his agenda. When it comes election time, Democrats have NOTHING accomplished. They'll have nothing to run on. Their voter's will have nothing to vote for. People arent getting in line to vote for Dems because Trump tweets mean things to wealthy and privileged media people. Republicans will be able to point to lower crime rates, lower illegal immigration, lower unemployment, lower gas prices, better trade deals, etc. etc.

Probably. Unless there is an economic collapse or monumental fuckup that actually affects people's everyday lives instead of just pointless shitposting on twitter, it's hard for a president not to get re-elected. Shit, Bush got re-elected like 2 months after reports came out that there were 0 weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and that the whole war was basically a lie.

>defeats both coins of the largest political machine in the world

yeah he's probably mentally incompetent

Dat flag tho

It also helps that He's shown that dems won't be cooperative and will try to shut down anything he does with no cooperation. Centrists voters will flock to him in 2020

Crazy like a Fox

Tweet takes 30 seconds

CNN spends 536 hours reacting to each typo

Pure genius

He's done less in his first six months than any president in the modern era. He's literally passed 0 pieces of legislation.

>Do you think Trump is actually mentally ill
God I hope so, we need someone to go full retard and purge this country of all the subversive filth and foreign parasites.

What bills? He hasn't passed a single one.

Trump is the ultimate topic slider. You think you would know this, having created multiple slide threads yourself.

The media is the Deep State-owned and operated to control the people with brainwashing and propaganda. They only report the news they want you to see and hide many truths. Trump is taking all this grief on behalf of the people-he has to discredit their lies or the country can never be free.

Putin kills journalists.
Journalists in Mexico are killed regularly by cartels who pay off corrupt politicians.
Trump is just being a big meany to "journalists" on Twitter.
Not sure what his 4D chess play is because my IQ is too low but he has a plan.

Watch nobody speak on Netflix, documentary which just came out, literally is about this

To make them go crazy and say even worse stuff. Also it's funny.

its the only schtick he knows - yank the media narrative with something outrageous, he thought a big collusion story was gonna drop so he had to think of something to distract them - distraction distraction distraction ... MSM plays along for ratings

It is the worst line of attack they had, and sadly it is the only one that they have left...

>he has a plan.
Lol why do retard believe this?

>(((Netflix)))

It always makes me laugh when stupid people call Trump an idiot or crazy. They are so focused on trivial shit, not realizing they already lost.

This. Also for the shills, who's the bigger retard? The baitposter or the people taking the bait

>He's literally passed 0 pieces of legislation.

using this argument on a republican.

not understanding that repealing legislation is why people vote republican.

>he'll never run
>he'll never get the nomination
>he'll never beat Hillary
He'll never dismantle the left wing elite media?

The two MSNBC whores most likely asked Donald Trump to tweet against them. So the retarded Democrat voters watch their show to "Resist" Donald Trump.

He's just an aged reality tv star. His behavior is entirely in line with that of an aged reality tv star. I'm not sure what people expect.

More bad news for CNN as Jake Tapper airs FAKE National Enquirer cover during his segment covering claims that Trump tried to blackmail Joe Scarborough
Jake Tapper's show displayed the fake cover on Friday during a news report
The origins of the cover aren't known but it had been shared on Twitter
Came five days after CNN fired three journalists for a retracted news story
That story only had one source and claimed a Trump-Russia connection
Tapper had been covering ongoing feud between Trump and Morning Joe hosts
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski say White House tried to blackmail them
Trump and White House insiders say that claim is nonsense

its just a game hes playing with these two.

shut the fuck up dumbass canadian who has a cucktard as a prime min

do you see how the media attacks him? This post is either a bait or hes plain retarded

stfu hes manly

If being an intelligent and responsible leader makes him a "cuck", then yes, he is a massive cuck

Oh shhi....

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/878453685835055105

I hear dumb as a rock Joe Burbudiani was saying bad things about me.

#FAKENEWS

I voted for Trump but these are accurate af. He especially has a problem with women talking shit to him - rosie, megyn kelly, spic beauty queen, mika

It's indefensible. There's no genius behind it. The tweets are POINTLESS

>Why does he keep attacking these fucking nobody media personalities and validating them?

I never got this. he's punching down and it only elevates them to further do that and get more attention

yea with higher ratings and all of their media elite friends sucking their cock... neutralized my ass. mika & joe won this 100%

>is A-OK in my books.

They talk shit about him.

He talks it back, and in a way that cuts.

It's hilarious, desu.

A cuck wouldn't respond.

Joe Scarborough BEGGED Jared Kushner to squash National Enquirer story about his relationship with Mika and his blackmail claims are LIES, claims unnamed White House 'aide'
The Morning Joe host wanted Trump to help kill the story, sources claimed
The president is pals with David Pecker, who owns the National Enquirer
Sources said he contacted Kushner because Trump is angry at his coverage
Kushner told Scarborough he should apologize then, the insiders claimed
On Friday Scarborough and co-host/fiancee Mika Brzezinski claimed blackmail
They said the White House had asked them to call Trump and apologize
If they didn't, they said, the White House threatened to publish the article
The story was printed on June 5 and claimed the pair had been adulterous

So kid, do you have any policies you'd like to criticize or do you just think he's a big meanie head who hurts your fe fes?

Because his skin is so thin that a stiff breeze gets under it and then he needs to retaliate because he's a manchild, hence why Sup Forums supports him so completely.

Or maybe he's not a bitch like you and actually fights back when someone attacks him. Unlike you he doesn't go cry in his room and listen to My Chemical Romance when his mom's boyfriend hits him.

>Do you think Trump is actually mentally ill or is this just the new narrative?

I do not think that is correct. I think this has some merit if you strip it of the over the top phrasing. He's a very self-centered, thinned skinned guy. That is not anything close to saying he is not sane.

I imagine many on the left truly see him as insane, though. The fact that he says what he says, and gets away with it, and won an election saying it, is so inconsistent with their word view that either he has to be insane, or they are. They are not going to consider that second possibility.

>Why does he keep attacking these fucking nobody media personalities and validating them?

Two reasons, I think.

First, it's a lot of fun. Anybody posting here knows that trolling leftists can be an enjoyable way to pass time.

Second, I think that he believes that, by keeping them provoked and enraged, they will continue wasting their time and energy baying and screeching about stuff that does not matter, rather than opposing him in more substantive ways. He may be correct. But I think he's missing that he is also keeping himself distracted from getting into negotiations with congress, doing some "Art of the Deal" stuff, and advancing his agenda by means more permanent than just executive orders. As Obama is learning now, Executive Orders are a cheap and easy way to make some things happen, but they can be dismantled way too easily down the road. On the other hand, Obama's one substantive legislative legacy, ACA, is proving remarkably resilient even when confronted with a President and both house of Congress wanting to take it down. They may dismantle it eventually -- but then, they may not. They're having to work at it. Were it an EO, as all of Trump's achievements so far are, it would be gone.

Nice. Ten points to Gryffindor.

no
cnbc.com/2017/05/03/shares-of-new-york-times-surge-after-subscriber-growth.html

NOT THE NUCLEAR CODES!