Generation Z

Is generation Z truly this based, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/should-white-women-be-forced-to-wear-burkas-until-they-learn-how-to-be-feminine/
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/02/17/student-lefts-culture-intolereance-creating-new-generation-ofconservatives/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4582186/Teen-boys-tell-girls-stop-dressing-like-THOT.html
cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii
jweekly.com/2017/05/12/anti-semitic-homophobic-and-racist-slurs-at-piedmont-high-school/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No teenager wrote that. It was probably some Sup Forumstard permavirgin

what the fuck is a thot? i don't speak nigger.

>Hey Jessica, whatcha doin'???

I dunno user, studies show that Generation Z has to be the most Conservative generation yet. Its probably because Leftist can't hold a family together long enough to brainwash them.

New word for slut. It stands for That Ho Over There.

>teenagers and Sup Forumstard permavirgins are mutually exclusive groups

THOTTIES BEGONE

This desu, millenials and boomers have high divorce rates

Gen Z here, can confirm that everyone at my school hates Jews, and not just for the sake of being edgy.

>implying Sup Forumstard permavirgins cant be teenagers

That girl taking a picture of the paper taped to the mirror instinctively angles it sideways as if she were taking a selfie.

tfw part of a degenerate retarded self-absorbed generation
tfw the younger generation is ready to pick up the pieces we live Western civilization in

go to church

written by a teacher that wants to fuck them
he should convert to islam, then he could

This shit gives me hope. The current party paradigm of liberals who want to fuck us over with shitskin immigration and neocons who want to fuck us over by whoring ourselves out for ZOG is coming to an end. Maybe someone has the studies done, but basically, the younger demographics hate jews and israel. Not the left-wing people. Not the right-wing people. Everyone hates israel. No more ZOG hegemony.

Always cleaning up the boomers messes.
>It didn't have to be this way

It was probably muslim pupils.

>studies show

nigga pls

>tfw its all going to be ok
just make sure none of you right wing millenials get accidentally purged in the future

Good lad.

mission accomplished i guess

people here on pol need to realize something
youre not doing yourself a favour by following these dumbass memes and just repeating this bs about jews you know
emphasis on YOU will have the disadvantage. Not anyone else.

make and effort to actually understand these things and stop going on and on about jews like the bunch of retards you are

gen z a bunch of people i know hate jews too but a lot of them are left leaning but most are redpilled on shillary

>telling girls to not act like complete whores is controversial

Shit like this is why 3D is truly PD

damn white sharia isn't just a meme, it's really happening.

dailystormer.com/should-white-women-be-forced-to-wear-burkas-until-they-learn-how-to-be-feminine/

Link that article faggot

>implying there aren't teenage Sup Forumsdiers

user probably half of this board is underage

UK article but idgaf telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/02/17/student-lefts-culture-intolereance-creating-new-generation-ofconservatives/

nvm found it
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4582186/Teen-boys-tell-girls-stop-dressing-like-THOT.html

Says the jew

And included herself in the picture

And this cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii

Can confirm. There were two jews at my high school when I graduated 4 years ago. Both were just called Jew instead of their names.

>Generation Z
>Based
There is hope Sup Forums....

>youre not doing yourself a favour by following these dumbass memes and just repeating this bs about jews you know
its pretty fun thought

The article in the OP is from the UK

> gen z
That's just muslims OP.

Seems like a gender war being set by the jews, the boys in the school are arguing for more conservative school policies in dress code while the girls are arguing for the opposite.

muzzies dont say thot and cant speak english that well

Yes they do and yes they can. Absolutely no chance the author wasn't a muslim.

Looks like they're adoping Sharia law more than anything else.
Blaming women for distracting men with their bodies is such a muzzie thing to do.

How do you pronounce thot?

thh-hot?
tee-hoo-t?
th-oat?

plus, if it was muzzies they would have mentioned "muh muslim values" or some shit

Kek, but also depressing and true.

>make and effort to actually understand these things
Are you fucking 10?

>read a book
>get an education
>get a brain

Your emphatic statements make you sound like you're the one who needs to understand things, you fucking retarded dick sucker.

Here, I'll give you some more hope

Pic related is a game theory simulation (many iterations) comparing the competitiveness of in-group and out-group populations. For example, humanitarians are willing to help everyone, while ethnocentrists only help their own.

The graph plots the populations after several hundred cycles are run in the simulation.

were they religious?

sandniggers aren't based

Like 'thought' you weirdo

They never mention it so explicitly, its muslims with muslim values talking out. White male students are so beaten down here they never would post that.

Not to be blackpilled, but that doesn't tell the whole story. It just says that ethnocentric wins... but it doesn't tell you WHICH ethnicity wins. Ethnocentrism, as an abstract definition is 100% guaranteed to win... but will it be the arab and mestizos ethnocentrism that wins? Or will it be white's ethnocentrism? Brazil and/or South Africa are still possibilities.

My sister is racist and hates fags

The Fire Rises

jweekly.com/2017/05/12/anti-semitic-homophobic-and-racist-slurs-at-piedmont-high-school/

th-ot, almost like thought.

like hot is h-ot.

That's actually been updated to IIRC 311+ times throughout history. Some user on 8ch did a of digging and found a ton of other instances of kikes getting expelled. You can probably find an archive of it, but I also know Anglin at dailystormer mentioned it in an article too.

maybe in london but pretty much everyone in my high school is conservative (im upper 6th so im 18 mods fuck off) and wyt mayls are definitely not beaten down

The SF Bay Area's Youth are turning hard to the Right. This is big.

The Jews? Enough that they wore their stars on their necks. The rest of us we're all protestants forced to go to church by our parents. They were just the Jews

this picture always bothers me

the reason this country is so shit in the first place is trampling of the constitution

not a single part of it is intact today

How does it feel, being that cucked to your imaginary friend the desert alpha?

thought, you fucking idiot.

>The rest of us we're all protestants forced to go to church by our parents
So tortured until you believed in your imaginary friend that hates everyone. Protestant genocide when?

millennial here, can confirm chicks dressing like sluts distracted me from learning much of anything at school
>tight pants
>thongs on show
>miniskirts
>bottom of the shirts folded over the top exposing navel
pic related, was hard to contain the constant boners

what are you even trying to say you mongoloid

I was born in 95 and consider myself the vanguard of this generation. Gen Z will be whatever we shape it to be. This is historically a unique opportunity bevause /we/ can flood online vidya chats, minecraft worlds, social media, and any other young-people-dominated technology/internet places with /our/ ideas. We can poison their mind for good before (((they))) poison their mind for evil. You get what I'm saying OP (if you aren't a shill and this isn't a slide thread). Gen Z is still vulnerable, and I for one intend to shape them in MY image

Conservatism is nothing more than licking the assholes of those who have convinced people to kill you if you don't.You think that's a virtue, cuck?

Clearly this is just some horny kid using reverse psychology so that the girls dress even more like sluts so that he can get a better look at their asses.

Smart kid.

That's just bullying. Bully lies and deceive, not appearance or upbringing. Is generation Z retards after all?

Man middle school was a fun time. I had been in an accelerated program and had to take typing with the regular kids. Had a cheerleader who had a whale tail every day of typing class. Grabbed it and snapped and she just giggled. Granted I was not as good at typing as I should've been, but middle school me enjoyed it.

conservatism is a relative ideology

perhaps you mean today's conservatives, who are mislabled

I remember when I was in high school I came to hate Jews when I asked some Jew kid if he was "religiously Jewish" out of pure curiosity. All he did was throw an ice cream sandwich at me and yell "Hitler didn't care if we we're practicing Jews!". Hopefully gen z sees that behavior more often and wakes up.

Or just some Becky false flagging

I know this sounds fishy, but legit some of Gen Z is amazingly conservative.
Was friends with a guy two years my younger in high school, him and friends were either full-on or borderline Sup Forumsacks about Jews and women

Of course there's always the majority that vastly doesnt give much of a shit, but the one's with political affiliations are becoming ridiculously polarized in high schools nowadays

>New

it'snot really meant for you, it's meant to provoke boomer cuckservatives to think racially. Its popular because its posted on Daily Stormer. Its propaganda that is not aimed at you so it doesn't quite hit the mark for you.

too hot out?
t h o t?

It's new to Sup Forumstards. old to black and wigger teens

Same here OP, I've head pilled most of my school on the Holohoax and how we have to save the west.

Theres a difference between cuckservative and conservative, m80

I mean it's fine. I mostly don't care but I think protestant values are fine, and would be beneficial to society if more people had them. The whole sky friend thing I could do without, but the messages that instilled values into people otherwise devoid of them are good.

>Theres a difference between cuckservative and conservative, m80

ye, it was great sitting in the row with my mates behind the girls, slapping their ass when they got up and pulling their thongs when they were sitting, they loved the attention.
I regret not sticking my head in the books instead like the nerdy kids now though.

Most kids are conservative until they get processed in college.

That's not the point. The point is that there are tons of cuckservatives who think "muh constitution" is all that matters, and that tons of shitskins can flood in here and it'll all be okay so long as we all salute the same flag and have the constitution.

>Conservatism is nothing more than licking the assholes of those who have convinced people to kill you if you don't
Life is nothing more than licking the assholes of those who have convinced people to kill you if you don't.

I was always too nerdy. Needed more balance. Granted I'm in a phd program now so I'm not too disappointed. But opportunities were definitely missed

Same. In college now, but in high school, me and my friends were more extreme, but most people agreed with us on right-wing stuff. The only people that didn't were dyed hair obese girls and literal cuck guys. And sometimes niggers.

There is actually a real peer reviewed study where that graph is from.
You might be interested in reading the actual details.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Alright. How about all movement partisans thrown out of helicopters? Are you with me then?

>I mean it's fine. I mostly don't care but I think protestant values are fine, and would be beneficial to society if more people had them. The whole sky friend thing I could do without, but the messages that instilled values into people otherwise devoid of them are good.
Trouble is, Protestant values are not the only values, nor are they particularly good. nor particularly consistent with themselves, and they are certainly products of their time. When partisans and competition are removed from the picture, people will generally work together on their own initiative, if only to stop being hassled by their friends.

>The point is that there are tons of cuckservatives who think "muh constitution" is all that matters, and that tons of shitskins can flood in here and it'll all be okay so long as we all salute the same flag and have the constitution.
Ah, the neoliberal Constitutional fundamentalists. Oh yes, they're all very special. I filter Gadsdenfags for that very reason.

>Life is nothing more than licking the assholes of those who have convinced people to kill you if you don't.
Let me guess, your career goal is middle management. If we killed all of you who think that arrangement is a good idea, it wouldn't be.
Break the wheel.

I know like ten people were all "Heil Hitler gas the kikes" in highschool but are now "refugees welcome, gays are people"

So no

>your career goal is middle management.
nepotism and a family business, sorry bud.

QT thot evidence please, or it didn't happen. Desu

Whoever put that up is a queer and deserves a beating.

>the majority non-white generation is also more conservative

Really made me think