Do any of you "Christian" Trump supporters have anything to say?

Do any of you "Christian" Trump supporters have anything to say?

No alternative facts allowed, by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1616&t=KJV
blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1481&t=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even Jesus himself throw out people when pissed of enough

>Sample_anime_alien_girl_funny_meme_Shareblue_use.png

This thread was shit when you made it earlier and it's shit now.

Oh man, this thread is even better than the one just like it you posted an hour ago.

Saged

>old testament
like I give a shit

I love the fact that most of the people telling Christians they're being bad Christians are usually jews. Like Jon liebowitz.

How has he "treated" refugees and Muslims? He just stopped them from coming here. Can he really be mistreating them if he clearly shows that he is unwilling to allow them under his authority?

Nobody gave a correct opinion or answer. Not surprising from a bunch of idiots that installed an orange, racist clown with a Twitter addiction and erectile dysfunction

>citing leviticus

Why are atheists so retarded? Leviticus's laws were overridden by Jesus, learn this very basic fact and you'll look less stupid to people who know how this shit works.

this is the third time this thread has been made today bugger off man

"correct opinion"

>(((illegal opinions)))

Fuck off Shareblue nigger

KYS

the Old Testament is kikery. the only thing that Christians should pay attention to is the actual word of Jesus, and even then its hard to decipher exactly what He said because the Bible was written after His time on Earth

Muslims are satanic and not our brothers.
We can treat them however we wish as long as it is with disdain.

They keep trying to kill us

So omit the first half of the Bible because it tells you to be a good human being (something that Trump supporters fail at)? Gotcha.

just plain dumb how non religious people try to use the bible to support their own points

its not funny just dumb and not worth the comment except a good old fuck you and exit thread

punks

sojourn doesn't mean let them take over

and if they are going to stay they best be ready to convert in order to come into the community

"But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born amongst you,"
Leviticus 19:34

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Except the old testament also says that the Jews should kill one third of stuff me race after they beat them in warfare.

>switches proxy but keeps same flag
Just stop bro, you're making honest hardworking shills like myself look bad

Stop using a good anime devoid of Jewish themes to shill.

Stop pretending to care about the bible and its teachings when you are in zero way educated on it, you drooling retard. You're just as bad if not worse than fedoras who pretend they know shit about the bible and constantly quote it in order to "call out" Christians. You just end up being the hypocrite yourself.

Are you a Christian?

Those are the parts you may ignore as they conflict with later Biblical verses. I say this as someone who studied religion (B.A. in Religion, B.S. in Sociology, UC - Irvine).

You bring in the Bible as if you know it. Try reading it.
The Lord was saying that the alien among the Jewish nation that wanted to become Jewish, should be treated as one of their own.
None of these Muslims want to be American, abide by our laws, and adopt our customs. Therefore, they got to go.

Yes I am. I also studied religion and its imtersections in pop culture, television, minority studies and sociology.

What anime has Jewish themes?

Really? You're still pretending to be Christian? Leviticus is historical trivia to Christians. Only Jews even try to obey those laws.

the correct opinion can be found in the actual examination of the text:

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1616&t=KJV

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1481&t=KJV

>sojourner
>a temporary inhabitant, a newcomer lacking inherited rights
>of foreigners in Israel, though conceded rights

In ancient Israel land could never be given away or lost, it was continually and perpetually owned through blood. the idea that ancient Israel had permanent immigrants is simply untrue, they would have only been there by permission and would have never owned land or participated significantly in the culture.

>"If a stranger lives as a foreigner with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong."
>as a foreigner
It says nothing about strangers living as invaders.

A lot of animes are oriented towards young and intelligent people (liberals). Not sure about Jewish themes.

>atheist cherry picks quote

IT SAYS IT HERE, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT

>Not realizing that leviticus also lays forth how to beat your wife, children and put your uppity neighbors in their place
>Also not realizing that Leviticus is part of Mosaic law, and thus part of the first covenant, and that while we are mindful, Christians are bound by the new covenant made through Christ's Crucifixion

B8

slide

sage

They aren't invaders, they just travel to our countries to find a new home. They are our neighbors, whether or not you want to throw a childish, racist tantrum on Twitter about it.

It's not quantum physics - unless you are a Dump supporter, of course.

Well, then You're a idiot, christianism is based in the teachings of Jesus and the new testament. Not in the tales of the old testament

Thats not how it works on several levels.

>Uses MHA pics
>Clear bait

SAGE

Yeah, and Leviticus says to kill gays

Attack on Titan are effectively a race which are split into one group battling the world from behind the wall of their promised land and another other group which are suppressed by the ubermensch.

>Yes I am
No you're not. You have no straight idea what you're talking about.
Yuri on Ice.

The correct response is not to pull the old testament out from under them or to deny Christianity, and in so doing make it a win/win for the left, but to attack the false claim of "not killing foreigners means you have to let them in" or what they really mean "treating foreigners with dignity means you have to be replaced by them"
I agree with the Bible
Foreigners in our lands should be treated no worse than a citizen for the duration of the non permanent stay
That includes being subject to our laws and customs.

Thank you for correcting the record, I'm a communist now

Yeah, those are the parts that conflict with later passages and thus you can ignore those parts for having the wrong opinion, as should anyone else.

>you're not a real Christian if you don't follow X
>You're not a real Muslim if you follow Y

With regard to these a certain order was observed. For they were not at once admitted to citizenship: just as it was law with some nations that no one was deemed a citizen except after two or three generations, as the Philosopher says (Polit. iii, 1).

The reason for this was that if foreigners were allowed to meddle with the affairs of a nation as soon as they settled down in its midst, many dangers might occur, since the foreigners not yet having the common good firmly at heart might attempt something hurtful to the people.

Hence it was that the Law prescribed in respect of certain nations that had close relations with the Jews (viz., the Egyptians among whom they were born and educated, and the Idumeans, the children of Esau, Jacob’s brother), that they should be admitted to the fellowship of the people after the third generation; whereas others (with whom their relations had been hostile, such as the Ammonites and Moabites) were never to be admitted to citizenship; while the Amalekites, who were yet more hostile to them, and had no fellowship of kindred with them, were to be held as foes in perpetuity: for it is written (Exodus 17:16): “The war of the Lord shall be against Amalec from generation to generation.”

first tomoko, then froppy, now bug girl

blood needs to be spilled

Don't you libfags say that the anti-gay message of the bible is invalid cause it's from Leviticus which is out of date, backwards, and wrong to put faith in?

This is true. Jesus told us to ignore the old testament. I'm not a lib by the way.

Leviticus was the set of laws for JEWISH TRIBE.

Anyone who takes Leviticus seriously is a stupid nigger or a shabbos goy.

A book where the house cat isn't ever mentioned, and the word Dogs shows up 24 times.

Why is it in the Bible then? Why include non-Christian books in a Christian book?

what about the Crusades fag? dont see liberals screaming for that to become relevant again.

The Crusaders weren't actual Christians. They spilled blood of civilians in the name of someone who rejected spilling blood in his name.

You'd have to be a shitty Christian or a Republican if you want another Crusade to happen.

>Old Testament
>Christian moral imperative

Fuck off, retard.

The anime about gay figure skaters.
Right.
Sounds pretty Jewish.

Your taste in anime is garbage.

Based Theologian and historian.

op btfo

people can say what they want but Sup Forums is 10x better with the flags because of posts like this

Jew propaganda, I should add.

Spotted the Brockpuppet. Sage and hide this hysterical assclown.

Says the fat, sweaty, hairy, smelly, stupid, racist, sexist, homophobic Dump supporter.

Your "president"s mouth is a cock-holster for Daddy Putin.

>No le "alternative facts" (whatever that means) xD
>Only """"""""""""""correct opinions""""""""""""""""" are allowed in my safespace roflmao
Fucking Brockpuppets are dumb as used condoms.

Muslims slaughter Christians without batting an eye in the Middle East.

Fuck them.

Weak b8, m8. That's also an alternative fact.

Some people come here to give substantial arguments and get paid for it. You come in here to defend Putin's boyfriend looking like an idiot for free! Sad!

shitpost

It says to not mistreat foreigners among you. Giving refugees that somehow manage to enter your country (against the law in some cases) temporary amnesty is not "mistreating" them. Most these refugees and Mexican immigrants are cowards for not helping to build up their own country and fleeing to the US. A person that illegally enters your country is a criminal anyways, and Jesus never hesitated at acting out against evil.

you didn't answer the OP at all, idiot

>fat
A little
>sweaty
It's summer you jackass
>hairy
Nope
>smelly
Nope
>stupid
A subjective term at this point
>racist
Debatable. I certainly don't care for black women, that's for sure.
>sexist
In general nope.
>homophobic
Their degenerate pride parades really do need to stop, and they really do need to stop revolving their entire personalities around it, but aside from that nope
>Dump supporter
I don't really care anymore, but Shitlary was always the worse option
>Your "president"s mouth is a cock-holster for Daddy Putin.
Of course, you take Colbert seriously like the megapleb you are.

Try again, turd.

Leviticus does not work that way,.

Illegal immigrants are a crime against the law of the land.

Congress decodes who immigrates, or IF anyone immigrates.

Supporting millions and millions of jobless immigrants is more than enough to destroy any economy.

OP: "1 post by this ID"

OP IS A FAGGOT.

No, now kill yourself.

He's been swapping through different proxies and his ID changes, but he still has the UN flag and posts the same exact shitpost-y way.

Bump.

No intelligent lifeforms detected on this board.....just Trump supporters.......