ITT: we pay respect

ITT, we pay respect to all shitposters from Germany, India, Sweden, Israel, Canada, who could disguise their flag, but deliberately chose not to.

sorry about my countrymen
they are weak

>Shitposters
There is no such thing as a Swedish shitposter, we are just telling the truth

All the Sweden yes thing is just bullcrap, we are a peaceful multicultural society and most of our citizens still enjoy it
>Source
According to recent polls only 20% of swedes wants to vote for our racism party, in other words 80% of our population supports immigration

[Yes, this is bait. The following "no, it's not bait" is also bait]

*tips fedora*

also, on a side not, I think it's only for the best that this board finally accepts that Anglos are clearly the elite in this world.

>implying we still couldn't tell when a leaf or swede is posting

Press S to spit
S

Those are the best countries in the world. What more can I say? Nobody could possibly be more free.

>>implying (((we))) still couldn't tell when a leaf or swede is posting

FTFY

>All the Sweden yes thing is just bullcrap, we are a peaceful multicultural society and most of our citizens still enjoy it

It isn't B8, everything is honestly perfectly fine in our beautiful country. Stefan Löfven is our greatest prime minister since Palme

#4moreyears

>Palme
We had him assassinated for being the typical Swedish cuck who whole-heartedely supported the ANC and niggers in this country. Good riddance.

Oh we already know Sven we already know

That was honestly the worst thing that could have happened to Sweden. That murder made him a martyr, and it gave the marxists all the justifications they needed.

That's a cute fish
>South Africa
Nah, it was probably a conservative capitalist who assassinated him
White or black, who cares? Skincolor is irrelevant, Sweden will always remain Sweden no matter what

Thank you, it's good to be appreciated

>White or black, who cares? Skincolor is irrelevant, Sweden will always remain Sweden no matter what

Sweden is where African and Arab cocks meet inferior Swedish blonde wombs to make stronger offspring. Swedes are inferior trash people with no culture. Not like superior Arabs and Africans.

F
Sorry faggot

Listen here finbro, Sweden has always been a country build on multiculturalism. We have had minority cultures like the Sami, Finns, Estonians, Latvians, poles, Danes, Norwegians, jews etc. for centuries and millenials. A multicultural Sweden is nothing new

Also don't forget that every "etnich white swede" is a product of immigration, the Sami people is the indengious people of Sweden, Norway and Murmansk
Haha that's funny

Why is it funny? Swedish men are weak little pansies with weak traits like blonde hair and blue eyes and small cocks. Your women need big African cock

>Listen here finbro, Sweden has always been a country build on multiculturalism.

Good one, lad, you nailed it.

It is true and that's why there is nothing wrong with modern immigration
Women should be allowed to breed with whoever they want, but I agree black men are 100* mote handsome than white men
Tfw you was born as a man, feels bad

>Listen here finbro, Sweden has always been a country build on multiculturalism. We have had minority cultures like the Sami, Finns, Estonians, Latvians, poles, Danes, Norwegians, jews etc. for centuries and millenials. A multicultural Sweden is nothing new
B8/10
But anyway there is a huge difference between immigration from neighboring countries and far distance countries. Saying they are the same is retarded as fuck

Haha silly Swedeboi. Born to an inferior race. I'm glad you accept that Africans are the master race. Africans are like Gods compared to trash like you.

>there is nothing wrong with modern immigration

Either Islam or Israel go.
Prererably both.
NUKE Mecca and Tel Aviv simultaneously

Black men are also smarter than inferior Swedish trash

I guess I should let hassan get to know my little sister. Hopefully Alice will enjoy his big black dick