Why are so many young people putting on the fedora and rejecting God?

Why are so many young people putting on the fedora and rejecting God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvsnXYRqFVk
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe it has something to do with western established religions all tracing back to semitic people?

religious people are annoying

God is a jew

>current year + 2
>not being euphoric

>me to leftist: "Look at what atheism and a decline in Christianity has done to Europe"
>leftist replies: "What's wrong with Europe??"

Mfw

>Why are the next generation seeking other answers rather than my outdated and progressively stagnant religion?

Super disappointed that there are no people of color so does that mean none of our beautiful celebrities have a chance at these other celelbrities I will never recommend channel or subscribe because this is highly offensive

>I'm a stereotyping Sup Forumstard who's butthurt over people leaving my religion

Protect the peace, progress humanity forward. Why can't you get behind this instead of cuckistianity?

you seem pretty upset over my opinion i think religious people should just stop trying to convert others and let people decide for themselves to join

There is no evidence for a deity so they reject your claims.

>Protect the peace, progress humanity forward. Why can't you get behind this instead of cuckistianity?
>progress
An even worse imaginary friend than the harem-keeping alpha male projection known as God™®©.

>stop trying to convert others
They're Jews in denial. Hustling is in their blood, man.

I think it's just generational. Each generation become less and less religious. We're headed for no Christianity left in the west.

>irreligious=atheist
Oh sweet summer child.

The last generation already tried this and it failed. The time for postmodernism has passed, now's the time for new sincerity

In our modern world nobody has time to stop and think about the meaning of life. We just keep on living and stop giving a shit about why.

>Who needs to pray to God when you can ask Google a question and get the answers in a second?

A friend told this to me. Living made people forgot their own God (The protestant God)

Theism/Atheism has nothing to do with modernism vs post modernism. We simply can not believe in a deity because there is no evidence for one.

Not an argument.

It boils down to this: millennials are too lazy to wake up early enough on Sunday to go to Mass. It starts out as making excuses for not going, but once they realize how easy it is to stop going they eventually just adopt the fedora as a mark of their eternal sloth.

becouse religion has accepted faggots.

Because there's no answer as to why I should believe in Christianity and not any other religion.

Shitty parenting that leaves kids to be raised by the authoritative-sounding morons that now dominate "family-acceptable" internet discussion communities.

Hey; it is okay little guy! Just because you can not defend your religion does not mean you have to be mad.

Most religions have some form of hierarchy, self-restraint, and intolerance...All of which are contrary to the Jewish globalist agenda.

I am going to reply to every fedora picture you had until you actually give a reason for why you need a fictional father figure.

Religion isn't just about faith

People aren't rejecting God ( he exists ), they are rejecting the tool used for control which is religion. You can have a personal connection to God without following an established religion (which was only used to control populations and extort money)

because anyone who didn't grow up indoctrinated by christianity can see its OBVIOUSLY a fucking lie.

however, christians in the usa are about the only people who actually try to reach out to the community and help people (liberals just give people handouts and say "here") so i support christianity for what it does, but not what it is

I've got a million of these faggot, I can do this all day.

Religion can be many things but evidence based is not one of them.

Because only someone with a baby tier epistomoligy can believe God exists
>In B4 fedora
I have a hot girl, high paying job, top level education, eat at the best restraunts and hang out with the chillest dudes, unlike you fedora spamming neets

How do you know there are not multiple Gods?

We are going to put that assertion to the test.

This. Don't bother to church if you're not going to live like a christian

why are you so hostile over it

Christianity is a false religion.
>This fact is the ultimate method to create christcuck butthurt
>Losers like h0BWfzN3 can do nothing but post demeaning stereotypes in protest, thinking it'll turn us back to his pathetic religion

see
>A friend told this to me. Living made people forgot their own God (The protestant God)
>their own god
Well, good. People have better things to do than take some imaginary sky god out of his containment desert. Day of the Raid when?

That there's just a virtue signaller trying to get friends by parroting the party line.

>Most religions have some form of hierarchy, self-restraint, and intolerance...All of which are contrary to the Jewish globalist agenda.
>poor little future bourgeois doesn't have an imaginary sky god to enforce a silly larp and keep his employees from killing him when he gets out of line
Just stop.

Yes. Yes She does.
>You can have a personal connection to God without following an established religion (which was only used to control populations and extort money)
You're on a board where the vast majority of posters and readers are members of the future bourgeoisie. These people NEED there to be a generally accepted punisher of last resort in order to maintain their power over others.
Personally, I say just feed them all into an industrial meat grinder.

Not an argument.

You can post pictures of fake quotes yet you can not defend your own religion.

They haven't heard of the true religion

youtube.com/watch?v=dvsnXYRqFVk

You are being really insensitive.

Our society is in decline, our God is being attacked and we do nothing to defend him.
Our ancient enemies walk freely among us, they kill our people in broad daylight and yet we do nothing.
Perhaps atheism is the punishment of God upon weak, that such men ought to be sent to Hell.

You have to add smug quotes because you know your position is not logically sound.

It's probably because god is a fairy tale like Santa Clause and Harry Potter

>ch-checked
>evidence based is not one of them
o'rly
>barbarians dont behave
write in BOOK basics of civility
>here is BOOK
>do as BOOK says or X will fuck you up
>barbarians behave
prove me wrong
pro tip: barbarian BOOKs dont count

And btw h0BWfzN3
Not everyone who turns away from Christianity is a fedora wearing hipster.

Fuck you and your arbitrary opinion. The UN is a coalition that challenges even the semitic filth of the Earth.

Which 'God' would that be?

No where in your argument did you explain how your religion is based on evidence. Them following a book is proof that people can be ordered to obey.

Yahweh

Have any evidence for Yahwehs assistance?

They were told not to play with their phones in Church so they go full crawling in my skin satanist cuckold

Have any quotes by actual atheists? You literally have to create people in order to make our positions look bad.

existence*

Whats up my PEDE! Hows it going I see you've saved a lot of images from lebbit today! Have you red pilled anyone with sargons new videos!? DEUS VULT KEKISTAN!

deus vult my dudes! I LOVE MEMES DESUVLOTO

When we're done with the marxists, you'll be next. This is not a Christian friendly board, we are NatSocs! Fuck you and your kike savior.

The Torah

ddeus VULOUS! WHERE IS MY BASED NIGGER AT? WHERE IS MY WIFE I NEED TO LET THIS CHRISTIAN NIGGER FUCK MY WIFE!

>fairy tale
"His" word is the accumulation of literally tens of thousands of years worth of human expirience and knowledge
>fairy tale
and this is why youre a degenerate
you may end your worthless life for either way your kind is already barred from the heavens

I have read the Torah; much of it is filled with fables that never took place.

DUES VULTS!

Are you six years old? Do you really need to believe in an 'after' life?

DESU DESU DESU VOLTUS!

Oy vey!

>You are being really insensitive.
I'm a leftist, not a liberal. I don't have to be sensitive.

>challenges even the semitic filth of the Earth.
Counterpoint: Nikki (((Haley))). So long as there is a supercommittee of Jew-cucked countries with veto powers, there is no real challenge.
No response to that Americans are Jews in denial and inveterate hustlers?

>the Torah
>evidence of Yahweh's assistance
Kek. Any fucking moron high on shrooms can chisel out a rulebook.

>"His" word is the accumulation of literally tens of thousands of years worth of human expirience and knowledge
>human experience
>human knowledge
In other words,
>fairy tale
No, a fable. Keep on blaspheming the Holy Spirit, little boy. ALL other sins are forgivable.

>christianity is the only thing that saved europe from muslim invasion
>now christianity is basically dead in yurop and nu-cathlocism is super cucked
>now shitskins are taking europe over
really makes you think

Because the world is now overrun with faggots.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

So that is a no; you do not have evidence for a deity?

This guy gets it.

It's a meme you dip.

>>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
>Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.
Wait, (((who)))?

(((Christians)))

>ordered
what like in your wonderbar atheist regimes
>proof that people can be ordered to obey
no people, or any other animal for that matter, can be "ordered to obey"
convinced/inspired=/=ordered you heathen
this is true in every aspect of life from teaching a kid or taming a dog to establishing a gov/army/company

THIS is why religion is " based on evidence"
also this

PRAISSSS JEBUS!

m'cunts fucking this

>no people, or any other animal for that matter, can be "ordered to obey"
>convinced/inspired=/=ordered you heathen
Okay, how about tortured/coerced/starved by parents or other authority figures until they dare not think outside their little prison?
>this is true in every aspect of life from teaching a kid or taming a dog to establishing a gov/army/company
No, actually, you're just a cuck.

fuck meant these

Fun fact about Christian women, they're all blacked whores.

>what like in your wonderbar atheist regimes

My secular regimes like The United States of America.

>no people, or any other animal for that matter, can be "ordered to obey"

Multiple animals can be trained to obey. This is not a higher functioning of logic.

>convinced/inspired=/=ordered you heathen

A man wrote it down inspired by another man than preached about it to other men. Nothing supernatural about it.

>this is true in every aspect of life from teaching a kid or taming a dog to establishing a gov/army/company

Now are starting to understand how animals can be trained! That does not mean what they are being taught is 'correct.'

>THIS is why religion is " based on evidence"

Great when are you going to present such evidence?