Boogie "Cuckmaster" 2988 Hate Thread

Can we get a boogie2988 hate thread going? Christ he's at it again with the cucking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA
hooktube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a literal cuck?

Dosent he make like ~10 000$ a month? Why the fuck is he whining about NOT afford to get health insurance?

Oh, he makes much more than that.

Spends too much on food.

"The perks are pretty great. At least for my wife"

Because he is a guaranteed major operation in less than 5 years, which would cost >$250,000 dollars.

Insurance companies simply don't want to deal with people who are such liabilities, no matter what they can pay.

So does he actually get cucked or what?

We don't now. Probably not, because Dez herself is a bit emotionally damaged and has ballooned MASSIVELY since marrying boogie. She is fucking huge now.

But who knows. The black guy in the picture is supposedly some friend or helper that helps boogie around the house.

Know*

>Black guys love fat chicks
Sounds pretty likely

Apparently he's gay she was sayin. Definitely looks gay but to niggers a hole is a hole

>The black guy in the picture is supposedly some friend

And also gay apparently.

Yeah man, we all know how much black dudes hate white chicks who are fat

He looks super gay.

Even when the buttcancer brit is wrong he's witty

I respect him, boogie not so much

THIS IS
A FUCKING VIDEO

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>slurps chemically concentrated transfat
>punches chest to restart heart

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder
lisping Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

Gets 10000 likes

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

smears mayonnaise on upperbody
skin obsorbs mayonnaise

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

I cannot hate boogie.

Sage cause not politics.
His bantz are pretty good tho.

nice, but fix the formatting, moron

PAY

Fuck this guy, he bent over for Anita and then when his fans starting to call him out for it he gets even more butt hurt and points his finger at his fans instead of realizing that he was victim to Anita's bullying.

LOL He has been shit for years now. He is part of the virtue signaling Youtube z-list gamer streaming faggot circle for easy money. His critiques are full of vapid shit that only morons would consider "witty".

why would you expect from any guy to be strong?
he's smart and nice, let him have his personality
i dont like him because he repeats sjw talking points submissively, but i wont hate him for it

BLOB

FAT FUCK

Yes. He had a black dude fuck his girlfriend

still on these? what is it about this guy that makes the iceland obsess over him so much
proxy anita?

SARGON'S HERO

I think she was always fat. They just hid her body

This. Stopped watching when he became formulaic, bitching about games not having an FOV slider.

>powerful management position
>still no healthcare

What is the context of this tweet?

he just would rather have his fans rage on him for no fucking reason then to have anita send her army after him
thats not weak, thats smart

I hope Obamacare gets destroyed just to see this faggot dead for once

how in the fuck do they rack up a 1M a month care bill? that is master hollywood math right there
pretty clear where the problem in healthcare is
fuck obamacare, eliminate this parasitic overcost and people can just afford regular insurance
leafs can negotiate lower pharma/supply prices why can't burgers?

Attitudes like that are why France is fucked

Boogie is basically the quintessential Burger, all we need is confirmation of hispanic/nigger background and he is literally as American as you can be.

Who is it?

how could a fat fuck like him even please a woman? I don't think he saw his dick for decades. Maybe she climbs into his fat roles and sticks her arm all the way in the sweaty wet area between his fupa and leg fat, then uses two fingers to jerk his peen, but she is also kind fat and lazy so I don't think they do it so often.

At some point sticking gigantic dildos up her used up holes, without thinking about how they got used up because that would be sexism, they must have gotten bored. He makes enough money to buy a nigger crack to use up his lard sack of a wife, and the rest he can spend on a midnight snack Swedish table

All he needs to do is water fast 5-7 days a week for a year or two. He'd be in the best shape he possibly can be.

In that case the path is clear:

>HSA
>Dump ALL the money that would put you into a higher tax bracket there
>Save ~30% on taxes
>Come operation, pay out of that
>If not enough, get a payment plan for the rest
This is how known upcoming medical costs should go. Insurance is an asinine system in general, but makes some sense because of low odds of serious medical problems in the short term. HSAs are far better for this type of situation.

Stop spreading that bullshit.

He's "bragged" about being impotent before, said it makes him good with his fingers.

This. How did he cuck himself this time?

That's like not telling your parents a kid beat you up at school because you are afraid he will beat you up again if you tell anyone.
>cuck mentality 101

kill it with fire NOW

this is like poking your eardrums out with an ice pick and then bragging about how better your sense of smell has become since you became deaf

American health systen is a scam.
Have you seen a hospital bill yet?

"bed fee per night - $6,500"
"doctor's routine visit - $350"
"pain killers - $650"
"narcotica - $7,600"
"ambulance ride - $2,000"

when's he going to go full boogie1488?

That's just evil.

>gets bullied by Anita
>apologizes to her for being a CIS white male
I'm gonna go with never

Given his current overall condition I wouldn't insure him for less than $5000 bucks a month.

what the fuck he makes everyone around him gradually fat LOL

he isnt joking is he?

What video is he talking about? Link pls

he makes over 75,000 per month

he is more rich and successful and famous than every single person right now on Sup Forums could ever hope to be

How do they even fuck?

in america is still isn't enough to pay for his healthcare

youtube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA
He's probably the biggest cuck both figuratively and literally

>direct link to boogie2988 youtube
Fixed, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=3qEwRZ0PziA

Reminder this fat fuck is dead later on this month after his surgery.

Thank you based Norway bot, at last I truly see

nice flag you pure aryan man, ahem I mean goyim

>How do they even fuck?
First. They crack open a chicken wings bucket, then another. That's foreplay.
It gets them all hot, bothered and sweaty so they cool down with some diet cola.
Now is when Boogie pulls out the penis pump while his wife begins lubing the turkey baster. Intending to do some fluid transfer to reach intimacy by proxy.
After furiously trying to squeeze some man juice Boogie passes out from overheating.
Then his wife signals the bull by slamming her cankles on the floor repeatedly and turns over on her belly.
The black man pounds on her repeatedly as if he is trying to push her back into the ocean. He cannot believe his luck.
Finishes, cleans his dick on Boogie's face and leaves.
Then his wife pokes him in the belly with the turkey baster until he wakes up.
>that was wonderful honey
>t-thanks I-I'll go to my shed to do another youtube video
>throw me another bucket while you are at it honey
>o-okey

I didn't even watch the guy ever but hearing him cuck on about "being a cis-white male" and so his experiences don't matter made me lose any respect I had to him

they don't
he is literally a cuck

He's actually apologizing for being a "privileged white cis male." Jesus christ, this guy's a whole new low.

Sometimes I wonder if Francis is a larger component of his psyche than he lets on.

I wonder how much of his childhood abuse actually happened to "Francis" while he observed or retreated into fantasy?

People have claimed that Boogie believes calories Francis eats don't count for him. He obviously knows better, but if it's true I think that says a lot about what Francis represents to him

Because nobody is like this here and these threads are generally informative about him and also provide keks

Did you ever get to fuck a cousin?
I wish I could "accidentally" fuck my cousin.

Way before all this shit that fat fuck said his hands could do things ya right.

Wait, what?

SALAD DODGING

>water fast 7 days a week for a year or two.
Lmao

That's fucking gross. WTF.

Don't be fatphobic please. This is a HAES space.
All sexual experiences are valid, all sexual experiences are beautiful.

I still don't even know who this fat fuck is and why you all follow his life history.

>Boogie is a cuc-

Oh.

Freedom of speech.

Father broke his spine in 2011 and the airlift to the hospital was $15,000

Total biscuit is a huge faggot. Trust a fucking canadian piece of shit to find him funny. I've only met two of your kind in my life thank god and hopefully never again. Canadians are the niggers of white people, absolute trash

wwww

Japan, I love you.

Insurance

I fucking love Boogie.

The rice man bringing strong bants

>Why the fuck is he whining about NOT afford to get health insurance?
Cause he wastes all his money on food, Hentai and Fuckboys for his wife

not like he could do it himself anyways.

Total biscuit is literally a cuck himself so it doesn't suprise me he would try to downplay cuckoldry.

Holy fuck the gravitational pull in that house must be immense.

They raise those prices that high and then the insurance negotiates the price with the hospitals. You know how if you want to sell someone something for 2000, but you raise the price to 4000 and then lower it? Same thing.

We had a nigger who makes $400k.

Boogiefaggot has to become asexual due to how his body is shaped. He probably cant even piss properly.

What a life he lives making money with Videogames and then having to drive around in a titanium scooter.

Sounds like a fucking turkish bazar man.

>$10,000 come on, man. It was a good ride in our ambulance
>$1,000.
>you're squeezing my balls, sir. $5,000. Last offer!

PAAAAAAY