So what do you Americans think...

So what do you Americans think, where will you go after the Yellowstone super volcano fucks your shit up and destroys your precious little country? That's right, Mexico it is.

And guess what... You won't be welcome here.

Implying we still won't build a wall to keep the hellscape that mexico becomes away from our ashy utopia.

>where will you go after the Yellowstone super volcano fucks your shit up and destroys your precious little country

But if America gets destroyed, then where will the Mexicans go?

>ashy utopia

>And guess what... You won't be welcome here.

If we decide to move down there, this is irrelevant.

Besides, you faggots have been freeloading for a long ass time, you don't think some Americans want to take a chunk of your land as reparation?

we will just take it from you, weakling.

Kek.

As if Mexico would be like "300,000,000 people with 50, 000x the net worth of our average citizens? Nah we don't want em"

Where ever we decide to go it will be better then your country, more advanced then your country and you will be trying to figure out how to cross the border to get in.

in that video there is no one being hanged by the mexican gangs, FAKE

guess what, we will just fucking take it then pedro

Do not respond to cloaked leaf posters.
Sage all cloaked leaf threads.
Prepare for day of the rake.

>Mehiko will Yellowstone's eruption

why do you think we pulled out of the Paris accord? we are all moving to Canada, baby

>CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T

holy shit have you not read history?
white people are 1000x worse than your pussy ass dismembering gang faggots
when the lion will awake, white people will commit acts of savagery on you shitskins that will make your most inbred and demented gangfaggots cry for their mothers
if shit hits the fan
and the whites start to move
holy shit you mother fuckers are going to learn what history is you fucking low lifes
we'll genocide you like we're choosing smooth or bits orange juice, you cunts

you fucking commies spend all day tweeting about how white is evil white is evil
TAKE HEED AND READ YOUR OWN FUCKING TWEETS YOU SICK LITTLE COMMIE
there is a truth behind your fucking retarded shit
WE WILL CREATE AN OCEAN OF BLOOD JUST TO MAKE OUR BREAKFAST TABLE A LITTLE MORE COSY
YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER
READ HISTORY YOU FUCKING CUNT
THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS IN THIS FUCKING UNIVERSE THAN WHITE PEOPLE
YOU FUCKING DIRTY SHIT SKIN

His id is brown

Feels good, after pic related happens I will sign up for border control and kill all the illegals coming over :)

>yo guize all da muzlims r evil :(
>muzlims killed the most people in historeee! 270 million!!!! >:(
>o wait, we are da most dangerous in the universe >:)

That looks like a pretty comfy restaurant. Would eat there 10/10.

>Yellowstone blows
>Destroys most of the Mideast USA
>Canada is still okay, mostly

Yeah, go to Mexico.... Forget all this land up north. Its not like you can literally live off the land. Pssh, Mexico has CULTURE

How the fuck do Mexicans all eat the same shit fucking food?
30 god damn restaurants in a 2 mile radius, all the same shit fucking food.
Not even seasoned. Meat in a tortilla, 8 different ways.

Sign behind the cook is in English. I'd wager this is a border town in Texas, Arizona, or NM.

No problem. We'll just take it from you with force.

Checked and KEK'd

>Implying the US dollar wouldn't crash to Zimbabwe-tier in the event of Yellowstone

>Arizona finally gets some cooler weather
eruption when?

Fucking cloaked leafs.

Your land will be frozen. Best place to be is the other side of the planet. But in the Americas: SA.
In the US, either coast is your best bet.

Texas here. Looks pretty comfy.

I always enjoyed the side of Mexican culture that was about friendly people and eating lots of food and partying. Tejanos can be pretty based.

I'm sure I manage could live in Mexico, but it would have to be somewhere white, which from my reading is on the east coast?

Looks like a place you'd find down in the Valley in McAllen or something, doesn't it?

>implying we wouldn't just invade and wipe out the current infection to make room for actual society

You believe that yellowstone would kick us so much debris into the atmosphere it would usher in a new ice age?

Nah, man. I'll head over to be with my serkut in the best Asian country since I have dual citizenship.

Having to fight the Lords of Cinder is still preferable to having to fighting the drug lords.

>Not even seasoned
Ok white boi

>Fight the lords of cinder

>Not becoming a loyal watchdog of your homeland

>implying we wouldnt just take over your country formally and your pleb people would live as servants