Ho Lee Fuk: ALEFANTIS and JOE CAPONE attended SETH RICH'S vigil July 14, 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1HMBw1S0VM

Alefantis: 01:00
Capone: 01:20

Wasserman-Schultz was there too.

Why would a humble pizza maker attend such an event?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/eOJwaOd.gifv
i.imgur.com/pcrJAaG.gifv
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i.imgur.com/eOJwaOd.gifv

i.imgur.com/pcrJAaG.gifv

How do we figure it out? James okkefe style infiltration maybe?

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Shouldn't this thread get deleted for doxxing under the rules of Sup Forums?

I don't know the video's provenance, but it was posted by twitter account KEVIN FLYNN on June 30, 2017.

How is it doxxing?

Identifying people who appear in public? That's not doxxing.

I urge everyone to report it, just in case. Moderators will deal with it accordingly.

Of course they would.

James is a DNC faggot. If Debbie was there, he would.

Capone knew Seth.

This isn't pointing to anything amiss (and yes, I think Seth's murder wasn't a robbery gone bad).

>ForSeth.gif

I urge you to kill yourself slowly. Just in case.

I see your digits, but where are your dank memes?

fuck off satan.

Satan, not now.

>ancap posting

his name was William Wallace

I'm pretty sure that wasn't it.

Bump 2 stop satan
Fuck 666

fuck off

SHUT IT DOWN

Stop harassing that man. You already got a lunatic to get into my shop and threaten his clients. There was nothing in the basement, no kids no shit. He already said he doesn't even like kids. Police cleared him up. Stop it.

Bump.

Typical.

you're all going to hell for this

Seth rich was into pandas, just like Alefantis. Seth rich is a mossad operative. He never died. go look at the video of his family being interviewed. Crisis actors, if you dont believe me go watch it yourself

>Mossad
You have to be either exceptionally brave or particularly stupid to do what he did without collaborating with a cogent agency.

Clients? Don't you mean customers?
Keep your bs story straight.

>flag
>post
I spy, with my little eye, a pedo with a motive...
>my shop
...and not much intelligence lel. Protection from officials has made you all sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. We've seen the photos of the DC police chief buddying up to Alefantes during a "We stand with Comet!" event.

BUMP BUMP BUMP
They are trying hard to slide this with retarded food and flag threads, sage and do not respond to them! This is what they want to hide!!!

>sloppy
He might be some sort of bizarre super troll.

God sends priests. The devil sends jesters.

He looks so happy to be there. Gloating evil faggot pedo freak.

No, because child rapist violate the NAP good friend

Anime tits I see all the time...But WHAT is going on in that glass!?

kill yourself pedo shill
and no, absolutely not

Sometimes you touch the Belini.
Sometimes the Belini touches you.

>my shop
Oh, hi James. Kill yourself.

rabbit drank

bump

She's an herbivore.

Doubt it. The text comes across as too earnest and sincere for that.

It is funny that you should say that, because in my experience the best priests are able to be jesters when need be and the most successful jesters become "priests" for the agenda.

It's like our world is upside down right now.

You are going to die.

seth roach is fake news

Bunnies bolt as soon as they're spooked, you know.

This explanation is getting more plausible every second

Some one has never had a pet rabbit.

>image
Good lad. You know what's up and what's going down.

I suppose she would just gnaw on the door all day until we had to replace the door.

bump

Check this out

You deleted your "whoops" post like it wouldn't make you look more guilty, but you still threaten an apparent informant? You sure you don't want to delete this post too?

>flag
>I spy, with my little eye, a pedo with a motive...
lol goddamnit

>haha probable cause

Aussiebro, when will you realise Sup Forums cares nothing for the truth and exists only to stir the crock of shit?

Exactly
Its happening

Alefantis has "demented faggot" written into his genetic code. It's in his subhuman face.

I was going to validate your argument, but then I checked your digits instead.

Did anyone in the thread manage to get a screenshot saved of his fuck up? If you did, post it please.

There's a plugin that shows deleted posts. It's still in the database somewhere.

Did he delete it or did the mods?

I don't think it contained anything that violated the rules, but my memory is a little foggy.

Basically he was larping as james alefuckass saying to stop investigating because it only causes crazies to come to his shop

Hence the super troll comment, sure.

NIGGER

Christ look at the medalion on that old cunt Rothschild. It is literally a devil

Thank you very much my good sir!

Chec that out its all related today

The post didn't break any rules. He certainly deleted it himself.

this alefantis guy is one of the most influential people in washington dc after all-
of course he'd be at the vigil of some unknown dnc staffer

>mfw a fucking bernie bro may be one of the most influential people of the century

I think Alefantis' presence is weird given his "public" image post Pizzagate.

Who is Joe Capone? I haven't been paying attention recently.

Strange

These people need the gas immediately, come on trump get a hold of your intelligence services already so you can get to work.

>mfw so depressed now that the Russia investigation has fallen thru

Joe Capone is the owner of the Bar that Seth Rich was last seen leaving from, is supposedly his friend, was drinking with him that night, and patrons at the bar said that Rich seemed uncharacteristically drunk that night. So, it's plausible that Capone slipped something into Rich's drink.
I forget the rest of the specifics off the top of my head, but I want to say that other anons had said that Capone has ties to the SEIU, but I could be wrong on that. Worth double checking.

Thanks. Out of curiosity, does he have any relation to Al Capone?

Hey feds, are you ever gonna tie him to the mob or just keep flailing about doing nothing?

I think the conspiracies are retarded, but this thread is definitely not doxxing

rate my autism, goys

wew lad alefantis was itt

DELETE THIS

Are you the same fucker making the posts about that stupid nose ring lady? Are you now making posts here to shut down posts about Alefantis? You stink of hardcore shill.

You're a piece of shit dude.

You are going to get caught up, and it's going to be glorious.

He left town the day Seth was killed.
He then started posting on a never used social media account, "Hey! Look at Me! I'm at the Beach !!"

Figure out what emails was used for those accounts and then see if they was used anywhere else

Nice work

Possibly lethal assignment.

Fucking bump