Sweden reality thread

A lot of people on this forum often give my country a lot of negative press for being a multicultural society, but here is the truth:

Sweden has always been a country build on multiculturalism. We have had minority cultures like the Sami, Finns, Estonians, Latvians, poles, Danes, Norwegians, jews etc. for centuries and millenials. A multicultural Sweden is nothing new

Also don't forget that every "etnich white swede" is a product of immigration, the Sami people is the indengious people of Sweden, Norway and Murmansk

Sweden, YES!

>Sweden suicide thread

"I love watching my wife get raped!"

>Sami, Finns, Estonians, Latvians, poles, Danes, Norwegians, jews

are not multicultural. they are white. that doesnt count. niggers and shitskins are. dont pretend your failure is your pride.

More truths about Sweden:
The police are still in control all over the country.

I personally live in Malmö and the entire city is perfectly fine, I grew up in Stockholm and there has never been any problem with immigration
>But but april 2017 attack
He was just a mentally ill man, stuff like that happens when you deny people citizenship

>No go zones
They aren't real

>A lot of people on this forum often give my country a lot of negative press for being a multicultural society, but here is the truth:

Everybody thinks now, that the Swede will go like: No. We are still not multicultural. But instead, he tells us:

>Sweden has always been a country build on multiculturalism

Fuck you
Fuck your country
Youre dead to europeans

Multiculturalism got nothing to do with skincolor
Finland got a different culture
Norway got a different culture, etc

Well those are Northern Europeans, except Jews, they are Asians.

>the Sami people is the indengious people of Sweden, Norway and Murmansk
Swedish education everyone.

>We have had minority cultures like the Sami, Finns, Estonians, Latvians, poles, Danes, Norwegians, jews etc. for centuries and millenials. A multicultural Sweden is nothing new
B8/10, there is a huge difference between immigration from neighboring countries and immigration from Somalia and the Middle East.

So, the "ethnic White Swede" does not exist? Then racism does not exist as well. Then we can stop all the affirmative action, diversity quotas etc.

He's Iranian

Police are still in control? Aren't they shutting down around 70 police stations because they don't have the funding?

The Swede who didn't understand Swedish and Norwegian in this thread also posted this , He also copy pasted some hindi writing in the last thread. Turn off your proxy , Pajeet

They probably dumbed their education down so blackey could compete

>indengious people

Neck yourself, faggot!

Get off the Sweden-Proxy, Amerifat and keep your cuck fetish to yourself.

Why are you using cuck as an insult?
Wrong, I just loved his argument and had to post it here
Nope I was born in Stockholm, but currently lives in Malmö. Yes I am a second generation immigrant, but both my parents came from German
But the Sami was and is the native people of this region

Go away, we cant bare the sight of you any longer

you're wrong and I pray for your safety nonetheless

Eternal Kraut

You disgust me.

maybe you dont know but having as a minority a fin or estonian is miles away from having a sudanese or algerian

You wanna know why the most racist countries in europe are in southern europe?
You will find out soon

DIVERSITY THREAD

DIVERSITY THREAD

DIVERSITY THREAD

>stuff like that happens when you deny people citizenship

>The police are still in control all over the country.

Fucking pick one.

Also, you're saying that if somebody doesn't get to come into your country because the authorities decide he's too dangerous, then it's okay for him to kill you. That's what you're saying.

Nose

The difference between a Saami or a Norwegian is nothing compared to Sand and Jungle people.

> the Sami people is the indengious people of Sweden

WRONG

Is it story time? Tell us more.

evil nigger

>>No go zones
>They aren't real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I love you Sweden, never change.