Why do people get irrationally mad when you question agreed upon norms? Pic related...

Why do people get irrationally mad when you question agreed upon norms? Pic related, the whole concept of space travel is sketchy as fuck and based on the "progress" we made privatized trips to space should have been a thing already. But they aren't. Why? In my opinion they don't want the average Joe to go into space because there is something there we aren't supposed to see that only the world governments need to see. It's pretty obvious at this point that the world is flat but we are kept in the dark over this so the elites can control us. Wake the fuck up. Stop allowing yourself to be shamed simply for asking fucking questions. The fact that they hide this from us begs the question what fucking else they hide from us?

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only because they have no argument or otherwise defense so they resort to autistic screeching and other retardation.

If everyone suddenly decides tomorrow ''okay its flat'' what do you think would actually change? Fucking nothing. This is a rabbit hole to keep you chasing your tail and looking like a dumbass to anyone outside of conspiratorial thinking. Get wrecked. One big nothing burger.

Dunno, but it's fun. They have no bullshit detector when someone is fucking around pretending to be a flatearther.

Because the Earth is flat.

because every piece of evidence offered is 'part of the conspiracy', it's 'what they want you to believe'

in fact, often times you people claim the absence of proof to be the proof itself. you're mindbogglingly stupid and it frustrates normal humans to know that you exist.

Hello kike

>nothing would change
you are a retard.

>If everyone suddenly decides tomorrow ''okay its flat'' what do you think would actually change?
>if we learned that the governments of the world have been lying to us for years what does that change?

most people lack the kind of skeptical mind to appreciate the flat earth theory

i've looked into the flat earth theory because i like /x/ tier material but there's nothing substantial about it. if you can explain to me how a person in chile and australia see the same constellations when they look south, despite being on opposite sides of the world on a flat earth model, then i'll look into it again.

Completely wrong maple queer

Have you personally verified that you see the same thing looking south?

Why is it impossible to map the Earth on a sheet of paper without distorting the continents and distances between them?

What good is flat Earth if it can't be used for cartography and navigation?

Have you personally checked you dont?

Because it has been brain washed in our head since we were children. Yet none of us even bothered to measure the curve of the earth (8 inches per mile squared)

Should be very easiliy measured but it can't be

Laser tests, lakes/frozen lakes tests, salt flat tests, etc etc.

Being able to see things with technology is why its taking off so big now. Being able to zoom in at something 80 miles away is pretty amazing and mind blowing because there should a curve blocking your view, but it doesn't

All flat earthers sent out to disprove the "silly" idea of living on a flat plane not a pear shaped spheroid. Sadly all evidence points that we are indeed stationary and the center of everything on a flat plane. It threw 25+ years of atheism out the window for me, that was a difficult pill to swallow. I aint following no kike based religions tho

Spend five minutes of your life to find proof of the earth curving 8 inches per mile squared. Should be easy right?. Make sure to use technology to test not what you have been told. For instance ships "going over the curve" are actually disappearing due to how the human eye works. When a simple lens can zoom the ship back into view for up to 100 miles away (thats the current limit of our technology)

have you personally saw that the horizon is flat while being thousands of ft in the air?

we are getting deeper into the age of information. all this fake news shit is being brought to light. they literally scrapped the russia hacker delusion. do you realize the implications of this? we never had the technology to expose it all before. all mainstream media credibility is currently destroyed. what makes people think they were EVER credible at all? after this tidal wave of lies for this election alone. not to mention clear lies in the past (WMDs in the middle east). more and more people are waking up to this. but none of it actually matters because (((they))) have poisoned our culture and values. nobody cares about fake news or politics. talk to people in the real world and you'll see. i live in cali so its just a bunch of parrots saying "drumpf". people only care about getting fucked up/fucking/virtue signaling that they are a "good" person when they are dog shit in reality. the world needs a Hitler. one that will win.

on flat earth though; ill sometimes chime out that the earth is flat/gravity doesnt exist at the bar or something and it is always met with irrational "anger". dont know why it effects people so much when they probably dont give a shit either way like . though to say if we found out it was flat and it would have 0 repercussions, like the leaf says, is astronomically retarded.

No flat earth maps are accurate none, there are literally thousands of renditions of them and all are pointless. (some are pretty good with navigation tho very few)

Bad maps prove nothing, only 8 inches per mile squared matters. Only science matters, not paper

No, but im not claiming the earth is one shape or another.

This is the value of the flat earth theory, people typically respond to it with their own evidence of the round earth model, instead of arguing against the flat earth, they argue for the round earth, but their evidence is nothing they have actually verified, its all just repeating what they were taught. Most dont obtain any kind of realization from this. A smart person would realize that they arent in fact sure the earth is round, and just exist in a nice comfortable ataraxia, the stupid get upset and angry.

Since the Earth cannot be expressed on a flat map then your conspiracy is bunk. White Christian Men where the ones who sailed the world. They were the ones who mapped out the globe.

What would change?

Well....

>ALL countries with space programs would be looked at as liars for deceiving people, science would be massively called into question and scientists would be suspected as fraudulent more.
>religion would gain a massive boom
>people would want to explore antartica far more

just a few...

I have, and its flat

Another thing is, we do not have 100% visibility mid day, vision "blues out" around 50 miles or so, which is why distant hills are shaded blue : air particles in mid day block out distant lights.

Read Kings Dethroned by Gerrard Hickson. Best evidence that heliocentrism is based on fallacy.

As I said there are a few that work quite well. There are thousands of types of maps. Gleasons map works well but it is not perfect. Simple searches can find thousands of maps that work well in one area and not well in other areas.

Yet again all that matters is 8 inches per mile squared. That is it. No insults or anger needed just science and 5 minutes of your life to measure it.

Sun is close

But how would you make sure the distances on waters are accurate, for instance?

its not exactly easy to measure water distance...

You realize that it was believed for a long time it was flat, only till kipernicus proclaimed it was round and (((THEY))) pushed it as truth right?

navigation worked fine with flat maps, and actually compass navigation is worse now that people act like its round.

it's more concaved than flat, but only by a little

Report this thread and the Norvegian idiot. He probably has a channel on youtube and spreading this bs to /pol is in his economic intrests as is in the intrests of other Flat Eearthers.

The biggest change in my eyes would be the end of the "yolo" culture that was forced on the earth

Turned a society driving by having a great family and community into a me me me fuck everyone society with zero honor or consequences because we are nothing but a rock spinning among many other rocks when in fact we are the center of everything.

>this kills the jew

This is one thing that get me : they say that you could not see it because its behind the curve, then say that light curves around the globe anyway. But they provide ZERO evidence for such a theory of light doing that, and nobody ever addresses the "blue out" effect with limited visibility in mid day.

It actually is. I personally was on a boat and measured across a lake my self. With (((GPS))) (cell tower location devices) you can easily see distances. Laser is another one I saw done. Also you have the internet and others have already measured the water so that saves you some time

so navigational devices are all made by jews right?

why havent you fucks created your own?

made me feel good, thanks

how has this not exhausted itself yet

people really post this shit and find it funny or engaging? OP giggles his face off while typing is that really it?

None of the flat Earth maps work. The fact that it is physically impossible to express the Earth on a piece of paper without distortions proves the flat Earth is false. Look at the distortions on the Southern hemisphere, you must skew both landmasses and oceans to ridiculous portions.

If it can't be used for navigation or cartography it's completely useless and bunk.

>gps
>based on military tech
>no idea how you are getting the data
>just trusting information put on your screen with no fucking idea where it came from or how it was calculated

Pretty sure this is a technology version of appeal to authority fallacy bro. Also laser does not unfortunately work in long distances (thousands of miles) because the laser eventually dissipates off the air particles.

So people had no idea how to navigate before 150 years ago? The gleasons map is bunk and was useless?
>8 inches per mile squared, get to learnin buddy

I was just making it easy, there are other ways to measure water with your own meters on your boats that you can make with 50$ and parts from a radio shack

Measure of thousands of miles is where it gets tricky and it ends up turning into star mapping and winging it knowing your direction and speed every day (as it was done in the ye old days)

But this picture fucking shows that the earth is round. There's is some optic phenomenon that makes more building visible but there is still a lot hidden by curvature. Why can't you zoom indefinitely and see Iowa from here? Like how stupid are you?

>why havent you fucks created your own?

They are busy with making Youtube videos and scaming 80 IQ people, autists and 39+ year old alcoholic religious people with no education. Just check this out - 800 videos on this retarded topic daily and they all the same shit.

People get rationally mad at flat earth era because they have to share their space and natural resources with schizophrenic mouthbreathers who failed Physics 101

Rain, mist, fog, etc etc

Our technology can only go up to 100 mile zoom currently

>8 inches per mile squared, go do the math, no need for insults

>physics...pic related

People get angry because flat earth is a prime example of the supreme chaos of information and opinion. The world has devolved into near infinite subjectivity to the point that you can literally describe a scientific study and two people disagree to the death on what it means. And now you're gonna also tell me the god damn earth is flat and they made his elaborate lie for no particular reason but to oppress us? Fuck off, I'm sick of all this disinfo everywhere.

>gleasons map

That map shows Australia as being as wide as Europe and Asia combined. It also shows the distance of South America and Africa as 3 times further away and somehow Australia to South America is the diameter of the planet.

This was my point exactly, flat Earth can't fit on a map without distortions.

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

>>if we learned that the governments of the world have been lying to us for years what does that change?
nothing, because we have learned just that many times

IIRC, globes and other maps are broken anyway since greenland seems huge when africa seems tiny. So I take this with a grain of salt

Also I recall hearing the map on the right is actually used for the geological survey....so how bad can it be?

>skew to ridiculous proportions
whos to say its wrong again? unless measuring on land, I'm not sure how you can say its off.

It would prove God is real and that they made up all of these scientific discoveries. IT'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE!!

Who said they are distortions? Have you walked around every land mass and took pictures to prove otherwise? Currently the only way we "know" what these land masses look like is from clearly photoshoped pictures/cgi videos

visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723

globe_west

space is just lisa's bedroom

This

Look at this picture, but DO NOT watch the videos.

>earth is proven to be flat
>nothing would change
kill yourself you retarded syrup guzzling moose fucker

i have contacted aliens.
i am also a diagnosed sociopath
AMA

This is what happens when people who can't handle the red pill get red pilled.
Their proverbial immune system is not prepared. It overcompensates and spawns these insane theories as a reaction to the disillusionment with other actual lies.
They no longer have the ability to parse information. Whether it's a matter of low IQ or some other predisposition, I do not know, but some people simply cannot handle the truth.

>8 inches per mile squared, go do the math, no need for insults

Wrong formula retard, that's the drop off from an imaginary horizontal line at eye level not the actual curvature of the Earth

>other ways to measure water distance
Enlighten me?

>thousands of miles is tricky
Exactly : and when using star map, its subjective because we don't know how far the stars are anyway.

Basic trig, you must know 2 distances to figure out everything using it : but we dont know the distance to the stars, nor the distance across the seas....so its just a guessing game.

We cannot because 1, you would need increasingly powerful zoom to begin with. 2, light can only pierce air so much a distance : at night this is made less of an issue (which is why you can see the city at sunset, because light goes farther at sunset) but otherwise the blue air would end up blocking any vision of iowa. Remember, there is not infinite visibility in the air.

How was contact established? What information was conveyed?

>implying planes don't fly in circles to make the flight (((longer)))

Someone fucked up doing a big composite image from little images. So what? Where does it prove flat earth?

So if earth is flat, what happens when you sail or fly West, circumnavigate the earth and return to previous point?

If you say you're not actually going West and you're actually going in a circle near the periphery, you are retarded because that wouldn't be possible unless the earth was curved, which you are autistically proclaiming it's not.

t. never been outside of the atmosphere

WMDs were totally in the middle east. hillary totally had 99% chance of winning. hitler was the bad guy. theres a reason there is chaos of information. i honestly dont know wtf the earth looks like but after entertaining the idea of geocentric theory and knowing my tax dollars constantly go to bull shit im not going to act like i know or i was told the truth. as if i could calculate or recreate anything. id wager you dont know shit either but its easy to act like a normie and be mad about things that dont matter to you.

Except now boats have to travel 3 times their maximum speed to make their paths shorter. All the boats for the last 400 years in fact.

And now find the same without clouds, looser.

>Why do people get irrationally mad when you question agreed upon norms?

The "Flat Earth" stuff is a psy-op by the (((System))) to gauge how
>deeply entrenched it still is in the hosts (ie humans) being
>completely the (((System))) is still impeding on the hosts imagination to render the host inable to even imagine a state of being without the (((System)))s omnipresence

Much likely the result the (((System))) is getting from its survey is:
>people still perceive the omnipresence of the (((System)))
>will defend said (((System))) blindly with their own well-being

All of this is based on
>perception builds reality
>whoever controls, streers, commands, influences humans perception controls actual reality

if the earth was flat, GPS and Over the Horizon radar/radio literally wouldn't be possible. Satellites would also be impossible. furthermore, the coriolis effect would be way different. how can you explain the existence of these things if the earth is flat?