Why haven't you started dressing like a proper White man yet?

Why haven't you started dressing like a proper White man yet?

Two weeks ago, I decided to start dressing like a White man should (khakis and white or light dress shirt) at all times and the effect has been profound.

Aside from the fact that it makes minorities visibly uncomfortable and shows them that I am better than them, literally everywhere I go I get eye fucked or approached by women. Obviously, being White and attractive in the first place is a prerequisite here but the difference from a couple weeks ago is staggering.

You should all be dressing like White men and not slobs. Command respect and let subhumans KNOW that you are in fact better than them.

Bottom line is, we all know being White is being the best. Start embracing the things that make it even better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed. I recently got a jacket like pic related and I feel whiter and more confident already

Because you look like the reunion of the high school chess club.

What's wrong with that?

found the wigger nigger

white shirts were a mistake
or maybe a way to keep out the fatties off events

Isn't Richard spencer wearing a black shirt here? What did he mean by that?

Please post more examples of ideal white dress atire

>Why haven't you started dressing like a proper White man yet?

because i live in a homogeneous city where everyone is at least middle class and i don't need to virtue signal anything

sorry to hear your city has turned into china where the elites have to wear figurative peacock feathers to show they're not one of the plebs

Why do you make this retarded thread all the time. Your retail stores are failing. Bezos will destroy you and Trump will destroy Bezos

are you kidding before I started coming here I dressed like this

now I look and dress like this.

ayo sheeit mane

Because I have an actual job that doesn't involve paper pushing, and when I'm not at work I go outdoors a lot

>khakis and white or light dress shirt

Casual

I'm too tall and skinny to wear that shit. I can't wear belts and have no ass. I have to wear pajama bottoms and adidas track pants at all times so I can tie the rope tight, so pants don't fall off. I'm also ripped though, scalled being 6-4 with a 31 inch waist and ripped abs. fuck this faggut dockers shit .

Dress like a white man!

Commencing dump

This shit is mad cheap on eBay and poshmark. 5-10 bucks for Ralph Lauren/vineyard Vines shirts if you're one of the poors

because like most of white's in pol, I am fat as fuck.

I like to wear sports slacks they look nice, and are flexible unlike jeans(glutes for the sloots). Usually just a button up for my upperhalf. I dislike Polo etc.

>David Lynch visits Sup Forums

Example of sports slacks? Color? Long or short sleeve top?

Uhh, what about metal head gear?

Spbp
OP doesn't leave the house anyway, so this is all fictional

I wear khaki shorts and t shirt usually but I tuck my shirt in is that huwhite enough? Also black socks and sneakers

user, I have some BAD news for you

I can't find pants that fit anymore. They're all nut huggers like pic related or old man dockers that look like shit. And in general it's hard to find clothes that fit when you're at 10% body fat.

shorts

not even once, unless you are gay or 15

I'm going to get one of these shirts for casual days. They make liberals and minorities furious kek.

You must live in some frozen shithole

I just don't like looking at men's legs

Then just don't look you absolute faggot

Can't keep your eyes away huh

In America shorts are a necessity if you want to have viable sperm. It's a lot hotter and more humid in the Dfa.

Grey/khaki slacks from Haggar(they should be having a big sale right now i think). Its 100% cotton, cant remember exactly the name of the piece. Its basically a stretchy band around the waist part for moving around.

On the top, it depends on the weather. I live in a hot area so short thin sleeve top or a long top with sleeves rolled up works as well. I wear loafers almost all the time with whatever I wear. During the winter thick long sleeve pullover.

I bet you have chicken legs. Thin little chicken legs.

Get nice clothes that compliments your body type and makes you look smaller. Just google "handsome fatty" or some shit for inspiration. Italian mobsters were pretty fat but they still had good taste.

if you're this fucking insecure you're a closet homo
who the fuck even thinks about looking at men's leg as a man

also TT is full of pretentious faggots
don't dress like something you aren't

We'll make it brah.

Why would I want to dress up in a boring office getup? I already do that for work. You can take your faux brownshirt style and shove it up your ass

>rather dress as a total nigger with oversized tee and baggy jeans than look nice all day long.

I don't know what it's like in America but over here we have clothes that actually fit.

>t shirt
>hoodie
>jeans
>shoes that aren't scruffy

There you go, it's that easy.

as long as you aren't wearing t shirts and hoodies with graphics on them

t. chav

Sounds good, but trade in the khakis for a pair of black or dark navy chinos (or even a bold color like red if you think you can pull it off). Everyone looks shitty and forgettable in khakis.

You sound like a real fuck boi

chavs wear trackies, not jeans. Also they're not branded. Wear a plain tee and hoodie. That's not chav, that's literally just normal.

How do u know when you've crossed over into faggotry? Whats the line?

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

I confess I'm not an expert on chavs, was just digging at a brit. Have a Lily Allen in her prime by way of apology :)

kek these threads are basically a sponsored shilling campaign for Abercrombie and Fitch at this point

Hiroshima Nagasaki is corrupt

Check /fa/

I get MAD respect when i go out dressed like pic related.
People literally cross the street to allow me unfettered access.
Queues melt away in front of me. Get served immediately at bars or directed to "better bars" round the corner.
Blokes in parks are friendly to me, so are Tramps.
Maybe the left has been right all along....

This. Being the "best dressed in the room" more often than not makes you look like a nerdy autist

that just makes me realize how much of a bum I look like in my Walmart athletic shorts

>white shirt, sunglasses and a cap
Fucking americans.

White man fashion should be trousers and a white polo shirt. Comfortable, non restrictive, smart, intimidating and affordable for even the poorest. £6 from marks and spencer.
This should be the secret pol uniform imo. we already have a secret hand gesture

Only if you're awkward looking in the first place.

The same people against White style are the same shills who are against White Nationalism.

You have a problem with White excellence. Just admit it and go about your shitty existence.

That picture makes me cringe

Tip top normie fash trend at it's best. Don't want to be part of that hivemind clothing trend.

Just bought a new white polo today. You have the right idea.

i was on the high school varsity chess team. you mad nigga? i was voted MVP as well

You're having a giggle at our expense aren't you, you cheeky cunt.

It makes you cringe because you're a kike who's power of saying White Nationalists are all scummy trash has been taken away.

outdoors dress is essentially White
>proper fitting jeans
>boots
>flannel shirt
>vest
>rifle
as White as can be

Cause I eat really messily

I'm white you fucking retard

I'm just saying, that type of attire really is bland and way too common. Makes you look shallow as fuck and incapable of thinking for yourself. Whenever X race appropriates certain types of clothes to themselves, it always turns out ugly af, whether it's niggers in hood and jeans or white people in shorts and tucked in polos

What I'm saying is; stop conforming

1488 and dress well but he's still CIA LARP operations

why is he telling everyone Israel is the chosen people

>t. droopy drawers wearing faggots

That's what I do.

I hope you also combine the belt colour with that of the shoes. Otherwise, you're in the wrong track.

I need to get some polo shirts and khaki's

just because you're fat doesnt mean you cant look good. women are mainly attracted to 2 things
confidence
and masculinity

dressing nice absolutely boosts your confidence. and when you are more confident you will feel more masculine

No thanks, dressing like a pampered cuck boi has no appeal to me.

This

or a stone cold killer

I wear a fishing vest and cowboy boots at all times

only because "best dressed" has been bundled in with fashion and thus picked up homo connotations. Also all fashion industry people are utter cunts and faggots so it's all been polluted.
As anons have said, there is definitely a subliminal dominance that comes with being a bit smart. It makes you feel clean cut and impressive, and makes others feel inferior.
Labels and names etc are shit, it's about acknowledging ur white privilege and revelling in it

>Why haven't you started dressing like a proper white man yet?
But I am.

>roleplay as a violent neo-Nazi on the internet
>dress and act like a fragile doughie white boy
Kiss my steeltoes you authoritarian cucks

Cut your hair faggot kuffar

>there is definitely a subliminal dominance that comes with being a bit smart
100% this. put on a suit and look at yourself in the mirror. you WILL feel better about yourself

i know this is tongue in cheek but it's also true.

This is what I wear, sometimes I replace the denim shirt with a flannel shirt.

I am from Northern Wisconsin though. This is more of a rural-white style.

i love how this degenerated into "we need to dress like hamptons cuckolds

wear what you want / minimize interaction with undesirables/have lots of money, the end

>denim on denim

>Cut your hair faggot
Make me daddy

nah he's chill. let him denim in peace

Kys