twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The hero we don't deserve.

AHAHAH this guy is baiting soooo hard

>it's not this
>it's this same thing, but with a positive descriptor
>modern
>good
Still not presidential

Too subtle. Watch libs not even get this is a jab at "current year".

LOL you just know this is because everyone around him is begging him to shut the fuck up.

>watch as I shift into maximum overtroll

Fuck yeah buddy

incoming (((verified))) tweet storm

Turbo jewed

i love how he throws bullshit liberal arguments back in their faces. its CURRENT YEAR PRESIDENTIAL

UNFILTERED

>hey guize he's only pretending to be retarded he's not actually retarded or a madman :p

you commies have lost:
the presidency
the senate
congress
most governorships
and most importunity the SCOTUS for the next 30+ years

but please continue

> scotus

still a long way to go, if you don't get at least 6 or 7 judges rightwing it's ogre when trump leaves

I like abortion though

less kids = better world

This is such a great day. He just gives zero fucks. Also he pinned OP's tweet

Very well done - I would actually argue Trump's presidential charisma is a hybrid of Bush's and JFK's schoolboy charm, very fantastic actually.

>muh made up formalities
What is next? Winning against you queers is not presidential? Pathetic.

this isn't even his final form

Just look at how pathetic these shills are today. Every argument they've been coming up with has failed on them. Cry more libtards, we won today

>MADMAN

You mean FUCKWIT!

BUMP

His final form will go something like this

>2024
>Trumps final months in office
>be in busy mall
>lots of people all saying "Merry Christmas" because PC fags all an hero after 2020
>suddenly, everyones phones go off
>its our National Emergency Alert System
>"Attention American citizens. It is with heavy heart, that I have to report to you all today, that Rosie O'Donald is a fat pig. Gross"
>Last few remaining liberals hang themselves from the mall banners using tinsil.
>It is truly a great Christmas.

I really wish these custom flags would go away

topkek now trumptards have their own "IT'S CURRENT YEAR" meme

on pol nobody knows your an australian

Careful, that's a 2-way street m8

1) Democrats are not communists
2) There is nothing wrong with communism
Checkmate, Drumpftard

touche

>current year

Everyone left of Reagen is a commie. Reagan is honestly toeing the line.

Huh?

not an argument leaf

He is far too Jew connected for any real White Nationalist to give to shits about him.

There is no place for Jews in White Nationalist America.

Got fucked too hard you cant think right?

Trump's strategy in an image

He is like a father that's good.. I am truly impressed so far to bad he is a Zionist bitch..

>muh veterans
good job making the world worse

ha

Imagine if Andrew Jackson had twitter. We need more Presidents who shit talk, enough of this pussy shit.

>1) Democrats are not communists

Then explain to me why millennial democrats are having communistic views

>modern isn't good
ooga booga, put dat cave fire out, it too bright

Under the assumption the next President is liberal as we're due for multiple SCOTUS judges to vacate their positions. It's why a few of them haven't left - they don't want Trump to replace them with non-activists

I love Trump

You people need to shut the fuck up about the flags. It has never been easier to spot bait. Filter the LGBT/UN/EU/BLM/Communist flags that 70% of shitposters fucking vanish.

I'm starting to think he's insane.

Why of all things does this make you believe he's insane? This is clear trolling, not one of the more mysterious/crazy things he's said at all.

He's not "insane" he's just a savant when it comes to this kind of stuff.

the next president is going to be so boring in comparison to trumpie

Day of rake when?
>go be a useless leaf somewhere else

>Too subtle. Watch libs not even get this is a jab at "current year".

Fuck you Reagan gave amnesty to illegals and signed off the MG registry freeze.

>sits around watching daytime tv and tweeting instead of doing his god damn job all week
>spends weekends golfing and tweeting even more

really maga, loving this winning

cant even imagine what he will pull on the end of his 7th year as president

>not a lib
>don't get it
fml

Which secret service officer is hanging out with Melania tonight

hes like every other pres we had post-20th-century. the only reason y any1 likes him is cause he is a complete asshole 2 both the left and right, who is h8ed more than him:

>thefiscaltimes.com/2016/03/31/13-Awful-Things-More-Popular-Donald-Trump

Implying he won't have wayyy more than 7 years? He's the eternal God Emperor. He'll be president for as long as he wants to.

These idiots never read the art of war. "Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him." ["When he is in disorder, crush him."] "If your opponent is of cholera temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. " [Wang Tsu, quoted by Tu Yu, says that a good tactician plays with his adversary as a cat plays with a mouse, first feigning weakness and immobility, and then suddenly pouncing upon him.]

THE FUCKING MADMAN. Hes actually slinging shit in the comments section of his own posts!

It's not even that he's trying to play some elaborate game with them.

The liberals and cuckservatives have played themselves. They decided he's some incompetent boob who must be insane. So when he jokes around or actually accomplishes major things such as on immigration, they get baffled and fall into confusion because they can't understand why anything would seem to go his way or why anyone would like him.

Because they underestimate Trump, it's made it easier for them to transition from thinking of him as Hitler to now thinking of him as incompetent. We're now at a point where it would be acceptable for anyone to try and come forward to work with Trump because they can now claim they were just trying to help this guy they view as incompetent.

Bahahah he called someone a racist the other day too.

literal faggots trying to say progression is bad. I guess everyone has to stay the same while you get to fag it up.

How bout Trump stays with your description of presidential and we start hanging you diseased faggots again..... deal?

WHY WON'T HE RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS?!?!

You couldn't handle that many scoops

Wow. Maga

They're fakes you fucking retard, it has about the same effect though

Goddamn the brass balls on our President.

I love the man more than I loved my own father.

God bless America

That was a parody account numbnuts

Sneaky, I didnt bother clicking on it to see the full name.

Best President IN MY LIFE

The founding fathers wrote letters and shit, the modern equivalent is tweets

r u...mad, man?