Tower of human skulls in Mexico casts new light on Aztecs

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-archaeology-skulls-idUSKBN19M3Q6?il=0

Welcome to the future of America

Other urls found in this thread:

themiamigazette.com/cannibals-arrested-florida-claim-eating-human-flesh-cures-diabetes-depression/
matse1.matse.illinois.edu/concrete/hist.html
bestgore.com/murder/man-dismemberment-axe-still-alive-mexico/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDktG64Cx8I
rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Indian_Genocide
sci-hub.cc/10.7183/0002-7316.75.4.707
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"We were expecting just men, obviously young men, as warriors would be, and the thing about the women and children is that you'd think they wouldn't be going to war," said Rodrigo Bolanos, a biological anthropologist investigating the find.

Mexico.....Mexico never changes

You whites must accept the USA being part of a greater America! If we can't import Syrian refugees, then you can be assured that we will import them from your South.

Racists

FPBP
This, unironically.

>Racists

>breeding with savage natives instead of putting them on reservations

bravo Iberians

Blood for the blood god

Why were North American natives so much more savage than South American natives?
Incans were way less cruel than Aztecs
I support genocide of nonwhites in North America, but not South America because of this

What's wrong with cannibalism? Lots of free meat just walking around, and you can get rid of undesirable social elements at the same time. If you run out of normal food, just eat someone.

In the Azrecs defense they thought if the didnt sacrifice people the sun would go out and everyone would die.
is that really evil? They thought it was a needed sacrifice and is it really that more evil than the crusades?

>because this shit doesn't happen in your own country
>also getting angry at the aztecs who have been dead for 500 years.
themiamigazette.com/cannibals-arrested-florida-claim-eating-human-flesh-cures-diabetes-depression/

fucking metal

What the fuck did I read?

I've never been so confounded in my life and I say this having been here since 2010

No they didn't.

So they worshipped khorne?

one of them actually sharpened their knife before work

that kind of work ethic is hard to come across lately. he's definitely a keeper

Aztecs didn't look life the way we do.

In their sports it was a honor to be sacrificed during the game, in war you captured your enemies for later sacrifice and piled their heads to display them on your city as an achievement.

says some cholo who secretly has pride in his aztec heritage, you ain't sneaky

They did in fact believe the sun was powered by human sacrifice

read about the death and cannibalism of captain james cook, aboriginals thought they were gods so ate the old captain and some of his crew...

>second on the right
>gets an elbow and falls face first
>plays dead
>probably hoping they thought she got shot and died
>lays there not moving as the others get their heads slice off
>hears them stop screaming and crying
>probably thinks she might survive this
>dude starts sawing through the back of her neck

This is't surprising to someone with knowledge of that period, the Aztecs were known for being heartless maniacs who sacrificed children to the sun god

>matse1.matse.illinois.edu/concrete/hist.html
>Animal fat, milk, and blood were used as admixtures (substances added to cement to increase the properties.) These structures still exist today!

I think this was some sort of consensual immortalizing ritual - a form of mummification. The heads and bones probably had flesh on them, and the blood of the people was collected and poured into the cement.

Ancient people were insane.

>and the thing about the women and children is that you'd think they wouldn't be going to war
What? Really? Why not?
But I've been told stronk womyn are just as good at fighting as men so we should let them do whatever they want in the military!
Don't tell me this is completely at odds with the entirety of human history and biology?!

That's pretty metal to be honest.

>She's not naked.

Faggots.

What is, "Transmission of disease," Alex?

Wasnt sanitation an aztec thing tho?

what is "cooking meat"? i'm not talking about eating raw human flesh and brains, just cooked meat, like any other cooked meat from animals.

>sanitation,
goto xochimilco pablo
that place is what mexico city used to look like
canals full of shit

How is this substantially different from Europe's catacombs or the weird skeletal shit a lot of Christian churches do?

it still can give you a disease, things like the human brain are not meant to be eaten, the minerals and composition is toxic to humans, also we treat our organs like shit(lungs with smoking our liver is practically a death zone with all the shit we eat and drink)

hey idiot cooking nervous system tissue doesn't make it safe to eat

If they had stopped brutally subjugating their neighbors the sun would have set on their Empire. They were hated by all the tribes around them.

What Do any of you trust (((GUTZMAN)))?

One was a sacrifice and tossed in a pile like discarded trash the churches ossuaries are made by devout people that died and wished for their remains to make part of the church and also these were made when burial ground was scarce not a common occurrence

>This ignorant
Aztecs were pretty advanced in that regard, didnt make them any less of a brutal civilization but they bathed and even used animals to clean their waters.

>blood
>skulls

The wall just got ten feet higher.

Animals.

we're the top predator, and as a result we accumulate all the toxins of the food chain.

I remember that during peace talks one of the Aztecs married a daughter of other leader and skinned her alive to wear her skin as clothing.
It was described as perfectly normal part of their diplomacy.

>those skull shapes

Proof Europeans are the only humans.

>during peace talks
damn what was he like when he got angry

R A R E
A
R
E

No shit

Behavior is determined by genes and the environment, and it's retarded to think that the brutality of in Mexico isn't due to the native genes.

no not really

>triggered beaner

In your example, Americans despise cannibalism. In your culture, cannibalism and human sacrifice are something to be proud of. All you greasy slope faced beaners think you're le badass because muh aztec heritage.

You're all directionless mutts.

bestgore.com/murder/man-dismemberment-axe-still-alive-mexico/

I have high amounts of Aztec blood. The extreme violence is true. It is in our genetic code to kill. Save yourselves white man.

>Deads
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDktG64Cx8I

So are all American whites. You probably have nigger or Irish in you. Might even be Pocahontas.

Why is this news?

If your whole load fe you had no electricity, no phone, no tv, no internet, no radio, no nothing........eventually you would start building towers out of skulls too. What the fuck else would you do all day?

I think its Mexico shitting on Spain, because Mexico gets to leech off America and has pseudo-first-world areas, while Spain is a total shithole, even though Spain used to be a world superpower during the era of new world exploration?

Funny how many professors would say that the human sacrifice done by the Aztecs was way overblown. Same with the Carthaginians. Then they find the bodies of victims with the telltale signs of ritualized butchery. Stupid liberals.

They've found mass burial sites in the US from when indian tribes genocided each other in pre columbian times

Future?
You mean past. If only it wasn't the Juden Christians who sacrificed 50 million Aztec children on their dick we could have experienced the same growth of Aztec religion as comparable to modern Christianity, but much less retarded. They would probably still circumcise to please the gods.

>cherry picking

It would take years to post all that shit about Mexico

Impossible. My professors told me that Native Americans were gentle, peaceful people filled with genuine respect for each other far beyond that of which we white people are capable.

so the people of mexico are bloodthirsty savages? Well this is the first I've heard of it.

??? Where are you getting your ideas, user?

I did a report on Aztec ritual sacrifice and it's pretty nasty shit. They would rip live hearts out of people's bodies, behead them, then toss them down a step pyramid.

Nope, I know my genealogy because I'm not a grab bag mutt like you obviously are.

What I find ironic is that idelogically the modern Mexicans have nothing in common with the Aztecs.

The Aztecs were brutal, hardcore, and amoral. They lived on pain.

The modern Mexcians are just qqing about their victimhood.

Idealogically the white race is much much closer to the Aztecs. Even done to the philosophical level. From what I've read of Aztec philosophy it's basically a super advanced version of the stuff Heraclitus was onto. It's proto-Nietzche.

this post is weaponised autism

>what is kuru for 500 alex?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/American_Indian_Genocide
>Estimates of the pre-Columbian population vary widely, though uncontroversial studies place the figure for North, Central and South America at a combined 50 million to 100 million

There was 2 million. 2 million in total.

Aztecs praised death and violence. It was a honour to die in battle.

Modern drug war violence is CIA funded terrorism.

Read a biology textbook you mong

b-but muh noble and cultured natives!

fuck off mexico

no, it is mexico shitting on current spain that is abandoning his own culture in name of pc. just look up the numbers of atheist, communists and degenerates in spain. i have met retarded spainards that are ashamed of being spanish because of the inquisition, while shitting on the catholic church over the crusades and christians in general because they are evil when compared to muslims

Why only 2 million? They didn't stop in Europe until they killed every peaceful white Pagan and build a church on top of Pagan cultural monuments, they done that couple of million times, each time few hundred people.

Most of that happened through disease which could not be understood then by anybody. If it was anybody else bringing this shit up, I could relate, but since you have that retarded blacklivesmatter flag plastered you obviously have an axe to grind. You want white people to be racist so that you can hate them more than you already do. You piece of filth. Everybody that is honest with themselves knows that they have done racist shit, but since minorities these days cannot take care of themselves without rich white faggots, everybody has to shut up and never clear the air. Fucking bullshit.

But he's right. We know the CIA is arming and funding the Sinaloa Cartel.

Yes and what is the problem with this

you kill the man but save the women and children you get a generation more angry than the last

so intolerant

Name one European stack of 650 sacrificial skulls

The Aztecs were one of, it not the most, brutal cultures in all of human history. They sacrificed unknown numbers of neighboring peoples to keep the sun rising and for political power. Everyone for a thousand miles around hated them.

Combination of Christian Latin America with Aztec feels, it's an mental illness explosion of religious enlightenment. We need to arrest all racists at once insulting their god of drugs and be more tolerant, maybe it will go away.

>2 million in total.
You are retarded, UN apparatchik.

They were noble and cultured.

The thing is that being violent is what it means to be cultured. The biggest cultures are the most violent.

Before someone say Islam. No Islam is not a violent culture it's the equivelent of a tiny dog with a loud bark. Western culture is the most violent. Think about how violent the Nazis and Soviets were than realize they Western forces that beat them were even MORE violent.

>We know the CIA is arming and funding the Sinaloa Cartel.

I don't think this is "known", but it's heavily suggested.

The part we do know is that the CIA is in large parts responsible for the entire global drug trade. Pretty much all the parts of that story are either declassified or leaked by now. People still don't believe it.

Another thing that's basically certain at this point; they're self funding, virtually untouchable and they've got their grubby hands all over bitcoin. Up and down they're pumping the public for even more funds to do god knows what.

There's no fucking oversight.

Maybe USA border patrol should respect their culture more and cut them into pieces. It might be shocking to you, but that's their way of life.

Hispanics are subhuman animals and should all be killed before they start beheading white people

Aztecs really destroy the idea of 'America belonged to peaceful browns before the white man showed up'
Why assume the Native Americans were any different? The noble savage is a myth.

CIA sees everything, they just forget a lot of things and only remember what is currently needed to smear an opponent.

No, I am not. Anybody thinking that the nomadic hunter gatherers numbered in the tens of millions is pure retarded. 2 million total.

Hernan Cortes did nothing wrong

Well the Hawaiians had lore about a God named Maui, who would arrive in ornate clothing on large ships and pale skin.
Cook arrived and fit the bill, there was an altercation involving nails and a launch and by that time the Royal Navy crew were suspected to not be living gods. So the Hawaiians ate him anyway just in case he was a god.

Yeah user, 1500 years of wars trying to Christianize Europe, only 2 million people.

Just because they view the world differently doesnt mean we should accept it

Europe? I'm talking pre-Columbian America

An actual study on pre-Columbian Indian populations.

sci-hub.cc/10.7183/0002-7316.75.4.707

What kept the Aztecs from moving up north?

the huge desert I assume

arid terrain and hostile barbarians like they were before moving south.

Do you want me to read 700 pages right now?