Holy shit he pinned the tweet are we entering a new level of shit posting?

Holy shit he pinned the tweet are we entering a new level of shit posting?

Please let there be MORE

He btfo the top comment too. Don't pay attention to it a lot but I don't think I've ever seen him reply in the comments.

That's a fake, you dumb retard.

>altered retweet and favorited numbers, one of them being 666
Hrm

>fakenews cnn to fakenewscnn
Thats deep.

fraud implies a deeper intent

#fraudnewscnn nigger

Hail to the #shitposterinchief!

You need to stop sucking muslim cocks while you browse the internet Sven, it decreases your reading ability.

He responded once to a supporter, the lady got 35412087834518957189451739841 messages at her phone and ended being interviewed at Fox.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

As President could he force a company to either change their name or cease operations? Because if so, maybe he did mean it literally.

Why isnt he addressing the fact that this guy called him out for a beat down behind the school?
Trump is a coward!

This is a big deal.

My guess is that this tweet is coming out because there will actually be evidence of criminal fraud hitting the news sometime soon.

But y

He should buy a boat.

Grab em

When America gets hit with another GOP 9/11 failure of Republican national security. Just remember this is what your retard hero was up to instead of reading national security briefings

Trump changed the shitposting game forever.

hey it's Obama leaf! What you doing in here Obama leaf haven't you got a noose to tie?

Use saturn when september 23 knocks it out of the sky due to cassini?

no

But I thought president can shut down companies if he thinks they're causing him/ his countries harm?

That's what Putin does every day

>leaf
>cucked out of your fucking minds

Dumbass Canadians

Oy vey

I've seen people complaining about how our President is nothing but a troll. Meanwhile I'm over here happy as can be because we finally have a Shitposter-in-Chief.

>1488k

>The President of the United States is shitposting
I'm not sure how I feel about this reality

Correct.
Trump is signaling. It's over, CNN is finished.
How many ways can you spell out sedition and treason each?

You're a coward for not standing up for your country. Fuck you and fuck Sweden. This comes from a Norwegian in a mansion in Spain on holiday. FUCK YOU. You could have been our brothers to the end. Instead you chose to be losers. Fuck. You. I hope your grandchildren gets raped from tanned swedes you fucking retard.

who?

>1488 literally in filename

HAHAHAHAHA

I just heckled Tim Heidecker in Denver. AMA

I can't believe this is the commander in chief.

Literally whipping up the retarded and backwards elements of society and acting like a scorned 5th grader on the school yard.

This guy is a national embarrassment. And of course the low class and sub 80 IQ classes of society love it. Disgusting.

Ugh.

3D chess x10

4th degree quantum boggle.

me

canada is waiting for you , faggot. just take 10 of your faggot friends with you and help make america great again!