Let's celebrate diversity

Let's celebrate diversity...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16549493
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ls2SDeqltk
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=B4KmfpNPihE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roadway to hell

jesus...

>youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg

It this a Resident Evil trailer?

I seriously wish all of them would just die. They're inferior in every way, animals. Putting them down is the only way for society to progress.

>Resident Evil trailer

Typical fucking Sup Forums.

Black people have contributed unbelievable goods to this world. Fashion, dance, music, sports, you name it. They have a special Soul Power that can't be matched by any other.

But of course you pathetic, white-privileged "men" use the actions of a few to try to justify racism against an entire race of people that have been horrifically treated by our own race for centuries.

It's baffling. The solution to these "enrichments" as you call it? Isn't the hatred of yesteryear. It's love.

Good b8 fag. 2/10 for making me reply with the following: they've contributed absolutely nothing of worth to the world, ever.

I think that I would try to run over as many as I could

KYS, nigger

drop the false flag auzzie. Also you forgot to mention 'muh ethnic fooood'

Remind me precisely who built the pyramids.

Remind me precisely who had unending technology that has tragically been lost since their race was subjugated by our own.

Remind me precisely who has created countless rich cultures that our cultureless race hopelessly tries to imitate and appropriate.

Remind me precisely who inspires countless by finding ways to thrive in a society STACKED against them.

No that's scientifically wrong.

Black skin makes you absorb way less light, that is why most niggers in the US have extreme vitamin-D deficiency.

That's what you get for not conceal carrying in a country where you're allowed to conceal carry.

Justified 100%

>checks flag

Didn't even read your post. I can only assume that it's a steaming pile of garbage.
>gif related: you

>black people
>contributed to this world
>fashion, dance, music, sports
basically, everything that doent involve brain and earns them easy gibmedats

Fuck niggers

>reminder: africa contains 60% of the worlds usable farmland

>Niggers

yup, just floor it

Egyptians built the pyramids, who were not black

The small inconsequential things they have provided in the end are also bad.

Black Fashion: Lets buy pants with underwear pre-sewn to sag past my dick.

Black Dance: Lets just literally have sex with clothes on, cause we can't acutally coordinate hands and feet.

Black Music: Don't even get me started about how bad of an effect 99% of black musicians have had on our children.

Black Sports: Oh you mean Tiger Woods and how he cheated, or how Moss decided to show his ass as a sign of good sportsmanship?

Anyway you go down the line any effect you think blacks had on society that is good, probably has a bad side to it. They should stick to what they are good at if they are pure breed simple labor that doesn't take more than five steps.

It's his fault.

I hope at least he learned from this.

Checked
>Black skin makes you absorb way less light
Nah user, an 'ideal black body' defined by Planks law has an emissivity of '1' (Stefan–Boltzmann constant) , i'e it absorbs and emits all wavelengths in perfect equilibrium. That's how some stupid nigger came up with that retarded infographic (a little bit of knowledge etc dangerous). If you want to see true unhinged nigger delusions go to the kikebook page listed on that pic

Pyramids were designed by Egyptians who used black slaves to do the manual labor.

What fucking technology are you even talking about? Mud huts and shit adobes? Aztec's, Myans or whatever you are gonna say don't count as black.

Rich cultures of the past? You must mean India, China and Europe, I've never been told about the great temples of the sub sharah desert that were built out of sand.

I am not inspired by people who have to find a way to cheat the system to survive. EBT, Welfare or Gibs me dat are just ways to keep people from literally killing themselves from incompetence.

>Calais
No fucking wonder, that place is a nigger swampfest.

oops meant for

when would he have used it?
>one guy knocked out and pick pocketed
>second guy held down by two guys while they pick pocketed him

literally wouldve just took the gun

I'd put my foot down and see how many of them I could kill

>Remind me precisely who built the pyramids.
Kangz
>Remind me precisely who had unending technology that has tragically been lost since their race was subjugated by our own.
Kangz
>Remind me precisely who has created countless rich cultures that our cultureless race hopelessly tries to imitate and appropriate.
Kangz
>Remind me precisely who inspires countless by finding ways to thrive in a society STACKED against them.
Kangz
5/10 bait

This guy was lucky he was in a truck. Jesus christ.

Slaves weren't used to build the great pyramids, retard.

0/10

FUCK EUROPE HAHAHA

>1217s
>Pay taxes to the Lord of the Realm
>Money is used to fund knights and soldiers who patrol the roads, keeping traveling merchants safe from bandits and vagabonds

>2017
>"Refugees welcome!"

Let's celebrate how racially diverse the starting lineups are for NBA teams. I guess whites,Asians and Hispanics need not apply unless they want to be the token in the lineup.

Let's celebrate how diverse the ownership of media companies are where nonJews need not apply.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16549493

It's Science my dude.

I love seeing innocence die.

What the heck? Upgraded poo in loos?

The way that dudes head hit the pavement he's probably dead.

I really didn't want to become a racist, Sup Forums
I really didn't.
What have you done?

UPGRADED PAJEETS????

>step onto bus
>nigger is driving
>suddenly 2 half drunk men in their 50's get on
>starts to argue with the driver
>they scream "FUCKING COALHEAD"
>they start to shittalk niggers
>fucking nigggers, you should just send them back to Africa etc.

Pretty funny desu, didn't expect to hear it in Sweden

Showed you the truth that is hidden behind instagram filters and retweets.

>a forrest full of fruits and wilflife to hunt for meat
>even have poultry for eggs and meat if needed
>result to swatting flies with first world hand out pots to turn into insect paste to burn on makeshift stove to eat.

whatthe fuck is that moron trying to do watching the other?

>FUCK EUROPE HAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ls2SDeqltk

How to solve the problem

Kill these people. Do not let them spread their seed. For the sake of humanity, you can't let these people reproduce. Knowing evolution, letting only smart, moral people reproduce would give amazing results in the long run.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16549493
I understand that, but the jiggaboo was referring to radiation adsorption, not the chemical process that creates vitamin D, apples and oranges user, coons never can get shit straight

This one always gets me. The guy was clearly trying to ignore them, instead of doing the right thing and running (though the really right thing was to be armed and go for it to make them fuck off).

ALWAYS walk to the other side of the road
ALWAYS check your front and rear for niggers following you
ALWAYS be prepared to reach for your gun in an instant if around blacks (which you shouldn't be)

Radiation absorption...

Thats even more wrong, tell me when was the last time you saw a nog put on any sunscreen? I have never seen it and I used to go to the beach a lot.

A valuable lesson learned.

I wish more suburban liberals would get out there and interact in diverse cultures. They might learn something.

backed down in case pushing through was a trap

checked
those bugs are almost pure protein so that's actually a good source of protein. I'd try it

LOL FUCKING LOSERS

Guy is probably dead. You can see brass knuckles on the nog that hit him.

Brass knuckles are the nog's worst enemy. They use them thinking they're less than lethal because "its just a punch bruh but like harder", when in reality they're like hitting a guy with a sledgehammer.

burn more calories collecting that shit than they get back eating it

Shit like that is why I always carry my G17.

>letting black people watch your kids
Never

>Fashion, dance, music, sports

We could not have any of those "contributions", as long as blacks were gone, and be so much more better off for it.

Remember guys, around blacks NEVER relax

??

it's happening....blaxit

They need to start adapting their trucks to mad max standards

that looks like everyday paris

I can't even formulate words into a response
This just makes me physically sick

I can't even post something edgy like WOMEN AND CHILDREN or DOCTORS AND ENGINEERS

Jesus fucking christ, Europe. You deserve everything you get.

Here are all the problems Europe will face:

1) Islamic Takeover/Caliphate(outbreeding & taking land by force) & Terror Groups/Networks

2) EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories.

3) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

4) Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)

5) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees

6) UN Involvement.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Thats even more wrong
Jesus Christ do you even physics? Did you just ignore my posts? or are you the nigger here. Take a quick refresher from jewpedia
>A blackbody refers to an opaque object that emits thermal radiation. A perfect blackbody is one that absorbs all incoming light and does not reflect any. At room temperature, such an object would appear to be perfectly black (hence the term blackbody)
>Emissivity is the measure of an object's ability to emit infrared energy. Emitted energy indicates the temperature of the object. Emissivity can have a value from 0 (shiny mirror) to 1.0 (blackbody). Most organic, painted, or oxidized surfaces have emissivity values close to 0.95.
Some nog completely misunderstanding physics, misconstrued shit in his chimp mind enough to come to the conclusions on that gay pic I posted. It has fuck all to do with the chemical reactions that occur due to skin pigmentation.

What's your excuse for not carrying in Norway? I do, even though it's illegal. My life is worth more than a fine or prison sentence.

Good. Dumb nu-male going out there to virtue signal and get some fucking SJW cred amongst his idiot liberal friends. I am so glad he got instantly punished.

fucking niggers

>That one guy just standing there awestruck

>falling for something this obvious

>

WTF?

what. the. fuck.

its almost like an horror film

>Jesus fucking christ, Europe. You deserve everything you get.

Tell me, Aussie, what would you have me do? I am one man awake in a nation filled with people in a permanent state of coma.

Even if I were to start some shit, at best I could take out a few of them, and I would be dead or in prison. How would that help me secure a future for my son?

I am honestly looking for any help here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=B4KmfpNPihE

ok i need the story on this, because i can't even explain this one

fucking sucker punching a operator while you are still in the vehicle endangers yourself, and it doesn't even look like the operator interacted with the nigger