Media Silence

Why did they keep quiet about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C_BjPy19bYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it doesn't fit their narrative

d u b s o f t r u t h

It's against their agenda. It's remarkable that Poland and Hungary has lead the charge against these people, while Western European nations just bow down to these people and let them tread on their nations

because it didn't happen

wow
much pol
such based

nice bait op

based Poland

>against the Muslim invasion
Nope, it was march to celebrate our independence
Showing us refusal of Muslim invaders was secondary aim of this march, not primary one

There are some nice videos of an old one on youtube, along with an angry Priest telling foreigners to fuck off. Very nice to watch.

what is trump going to say when he speaks in poland?

I'd rather have Muslims in my country than Poles.

something stupid and fit right it.

Hey Poland can I come hang out with y'all. I'll bring guns

bumpkins sweetie

I thought it was the syrian conga for a moment

Poland is strong

>I'd rather have Muslims in my country than Poles.
Fuck you, kike!

thanks for making me even more angry than I already was
sure as hell needed that

So strange. It's like there is a conspiracy (a tacit collusion) after all.

Well, your country already isn't White, so it doesn't really matter

because this pic is shopped and it did not even happened

nobody needs to march to show we're anti third world migrants here.

At least some Arabs are white enough to make the country whiter on average. Poles would without an exception make it less white.

youtu.be/C_BjPy19bYs
It's pretty nice to watch, though. This would never happen here.

>I'd rather have rapists in my country than workers.
Says a lot about you.

poles are rapists too
but they are the lesser of two evils. just about.
the sooner someone invents the self cleaning toilet the better

maybe something will happen if eu tries to force something about fugee quotas. expect lots of drawn muhammads fucking pigs, etc.

You sure that's a Pole and not a "Tanned European" with fake papers?

you are third world migrants

>macho bydlo walking across the bridge
>intredasting

nah. What's so great in watching potential criminals making a lot of noise? You have that in the Middle East, Africa, India etc.

nope he just acted like one

>raping British slags
something sounds fishy, it's like living in Japan and moving to Central Africa to go whaling

I just hope you guys don't give in to their demands. You know they are going to get desperate after Brexit and Trump. I'm really looking forward to Trump's visit to Poland next week before the G20. Should be fun.

>Fake ID
>Looks like a shitskin
Are you sure he isn't one of your refugees? Sounds a lot more likely than a Pole. We should tweet this to @sussex_police and get their opinion.

Western Europe takes them in, because they are already heavily involved in the Middle East . Poland has told EU that they shouldnt be expected to take in refugees since they did nothing to start the refugee crises.

If the refugees were Anglo instead , Poland would still refuse on the bases that there not the ones that started the problem.

>hating on pole-bros
is this a Catholic thing or just Sup Forums-larping?

I love our polish friends in Ireland. They're nice, Catholic, they usually go back to Poland eventually, they bring Polish films to our cinemas, Polish shops with those crispy iced rings. I'd be happy if we took in another couple hundred thousand.

>triggered ukip fag
idiot, the "polish people are bad for the country" was just based nigel manipulating idiots like you. All that matters is non-European immigration.

>I just hope you guys don't give in to their demands.
This!
Poland, the EU is collapsing. Don't you dare comply with their genocidal bullshit!

>rationalising white people getting raped by immigrants

you people are truly pathetic
but then i didn't really expect better

>bulgaria, ireland
dirt poor EU aid snatchers

>usa
56% and falling

I'm not rationalizing, I'm all for stopping immigration. I'm just not 100% sure they aren't Arabs who bought identification papers from some broke Pole. Seems more plausible based on the picture. I'm not going to trust your media or police because they are more concerned about offending Arabs than anything else. We were 90% just 40 years ago, where will you be in 40 years?