Just a reminder

;))

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-egypt-antiquities-tombs-idUSTRE6091E720100110
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop this shit.

You will never breach their selective bias. No point in trying.

There was a fucking Estonian a while back taking pride in his people building ancient Rome and Greece. Yes! someone from Asiatic tribesmen claiming to be more Greco-Roman than a modern day Greek orthodox from an old Byzantine village in Syria. an Asiatic tribesman.

Stop making these threads.

:^)

smdh white ppl think they invented everything and shit...

>he thinks Estonians are asiatic

LOL

Muh Stones :(((

:^)

well I guess the pyramids weren't an accomplishment then, seeing as they're made of stone...

Sure it's a lot of work, but it was built by slaves, just like many buildings in Rome was also built by slaver workers.

nigger

Having three stones one on each other and having a big structure that has so many geometric properties is not the same thing at all ;))

I'm not black actually ;))

Strawman. At least we natives are white, and not half arab.

>it was built by slaves

nope

reuters.com/article/us-egypt-antiquities-tombs-idUSTRE6091E720100110

>New tombs found in Giza support the view that the Great Pyramids were built by free workers and not slaves, as widely believed, Egypt's chief archaeologist said on Sunday.

can you get anything right ever? Maybe you should stop listening to Jewish fairy tales like the book of Exodus and do actual research.

are you retarded? None of those European megaliths structures are just "three stones"

Do you even know what a long barrow is?

Dude he was comparing a fucking house made with some stones with to a fucking Pyramid

Oh wow you sure showed me

>132059642
No I didn't quote you

>houses

they're megalithic tombs, moron

- All of Europe's major nations were under Roman rule
- The Romans conquered Egypt and Greece, and the presence of Egyptians (traders, etc) and Greeks (army doctors, traders, etc) is known from even the remotest of provinces, like Britannia

Wtf that's not even the real Partheon, but a fake one in the USA. Holy shit Americans are cringe as fuck

Parthenon in USA Nashville

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHH WE WUZ

You're retarded.

WE WUZ GREEKZ N SHIET SENPAI

Holy shit europoor kiddies are obsessed as fuck.

Eww no