Daily reminder to only date virgin women and marry her as soon as you can

Daily reminder to only date virgin women and marry her as soon as you can

I'm 27 dude.

The only virgin woman I could expect to meet would be extremely ugly.

Women are compromised, society failed them.

>would be extremely ugly.
marry her, make babies, lose weight

I go to college in California
there are zero virgin women here
there will be zero when I get out of college too

Me lose weight or her?
My body is great.

Women are fucked though. I've kinda given up hope on them. It's a shame society robbed us of having qt virgin wives but it did and we gotta deal with it.

if she only dated white guys it's fine

You Don't have to date women your age.

she will only make up for it later at the appropriate time, as in when you've spent your best years making HER a nice nest egg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. Young women love men who have financial stability and aged maturity.

drop college, move out of that shit hole and find a decent girl AND STOP BEING A DEGENERATE
DO IT RIGHT NOW

I could really fap to this girl's face alone tho..

I agree

>Tfw have qt 17yo Ashkenazi gf

Life is good

>tfw muslim convert
>tfw people at my masjid talk to me and tell me to marry their daughter and how she is a virgin

why havent you taken the islam pill

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I'm a virgin tranny how do I find someone stupid enough to date me?

CUTE

Have you ever dated/fucked a virgin? They are terrible... Sex is just downright awful for months

Sex is not about the pleasure you filthy scum
wanna have pleasure? sell your kidney and house and spend on cocaine/heroin

Sup Forums is a Jewish board.

only a fool believes that a relationship is only for sex, and why would you ever want used goods? You should grow with your partner sexually

Yeah... That sound real pleasurable...

Young women with daddy issues certainly do. There's nothing wrong with a forty year old man dating a twenty year old who grew up needing a father figure.

you shall not post in this thread anymore if you are not going to say:
Si Señor
No Senõr
Lo siento, Señor

Sex is a pretty big part of a healthy relationship... Wanting a virgin seems like a way of covering up your own insecurities so she/he doesn't have a comparing point

better to teach a girl than have her taught by niggers

Hilarious

Why, are you afraid that you can't compete with a nigger? What happened to white power?

What If I love a 29 yrd woman and I'm 21? Does that make me a cuck?

more like you dont want a girl that has had 200 dicks in her mouth, you want the mother of your child kissing your son with her herpes lips after getting facials all throughout her 20's?

hilarious señor*

I have an 8 inch dick , I just hate niggers and any woman with such little self respect as to fuck an ape deserves nothing from us

It's about making sure she's able to pair bond you fucking idiot.

thats you, isnt it

Why does it have to be either virgin or a complete whoremonger? Why can't you find someone who's had healthy relationships in their past

>Sex is a pretty big part of a healthy relationship

ik that its for procreation and bonding, no wanting a virgin means that you are hers and she is yours. A non virgin women has problems pair bonding with you depending on her partners and is just used goods. Shaming someone into saying you fear competition is a very feminist thing to do

maybe thats a thing in Mexico

a few relationships can be looked passed as I have had some too, virginity is cheap these days and almost no girl past the age of 15 keeps it.

most modern women ARE whores though.

This. There's a healthy medium between virgin and whore. It's nice to fuck a woman who knows what she's doing in bed but isn't trash. It's nice not to have to live in a world of absolutes and obsess over purity.

could you please leave and come back when you're 18?

>That nose

If a woman is a whore you just make 10 children, move to a Amish-tier area and live there until you die
Life will force her to work and be a decent person

>us

filtered

Met my wife when I was 29 and she was 21. She was still a virgin. Got married a few months later, have kids now. Recommend.

All women do, not just the ones with daddy issues.

Virginity is overwhelmingly overrated. People assume if their partner is a virgin then they will be faithful and perfectly malleable

if she is a decent person she will only have 1 sex partner and she'll want to marry him
If she fell for the ''dude suck 50 dicks in college is totally healthy'' then she is not suited for wife/children
1) Marry
2) Move out of urban area
3) children
4) work 12h a day
5) make her educate children at home

This. Mexibro is on a roll tonight.
I knew a girl who was faithful to the boy she lost her virginity to…right up until she started fucking me on the side. She was a sneaky little devil, too, and she liked the sneaky part of cucking him.
Faithfulness and obedience don't come from virginity but from the strength of the relationship between the man and the woman. You can't be handed that relationship: you have to work at building it.

this