no too cute

Crowder reminds me of dane cook

Sure, Crowder is extremely stupid.

that's the guy from workaholics

Agreed bretty much

Why does Joe get so butthurt over weed?

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

I fucking hate Dane Cook.

His Comedy is basically spaz out on stage like a retard with a hot iron up his ass.

Who is Steven Crowder?

Who?

Fucking faggot.

Because muh freedom

Nah I think Crowder is also a dumb smart guy.

His IQ seems higher than Joe, he can follow a train of thought that's complex better, and his internal system of beliefs is more complex and consistent. Joe is just one of these dudes who is constantly in awe of fucking everything.

I don't know if Crowder is even dumb, I think he's just got that little bit of self brainwashing that you need to have to be that hardcore of a christian and it carries over into shit like not actually looking up how the lauffer curve works.

>it's Crowder on their hit list now

What a coincidence, the 7th thread today about him today, whereas haven't seen a single one about him for the last 6 months prior

Sage

The last thread about him was 17 hours ago. I know because I checked the catalog and archive before making this thread.

Ugh... There's that retarded liberal leaf again posting on Sup Forums.

Well, I'm not a liberal. I suppose your mind is like a coin with only two sides?

Crowder is a good guy.

SAGE

why is he dumb, exactly?

he does his research...
he is christian and anti degeneracy...
he is open to outside opinions, but asks hard questions about them...

OP is a shill mad about mug club fucking over youtube

Gay?
He looks like Gay bait, not something girls would go for.

I've come to this conclusion after watching the majority of his weekly youtube shows since before he started the mug club. If you listen to him speak, it's obvious that he frequently uses words he doesn't understand the meaning of. He also has an anti-intellectual streak that badly compensates for his lack of education which is made obvious whenever historical or philosophical topics come up. If that's not what you consider "dumb," I guess we just have different definitions.

He's closeted. He clings so publicly to his "marriage" like no hetero guy does, and "ironically" dresses up in women's clothing every chance he gets. Plus, he (LOL!) jokes about Jared not being gay... Totally, talking about being gay is funny! Let's talk about being gay, okay, guys? I'm not gay! What about you, are you gay? No? Yeah, me neither.

> he frequently uses words he doesn't understand the meaning of

Example?

Don't be a vague ass nigger faggot , either give a specific example or go fuck yourself you leaf shill cuck islamo bitch.

Joking around about gay shit is funny though. Now shut up before I suck that dick.

because he's retarded. His hearts in the right place, but he's a retarded pothead. That's just the truth.

This happens several times every episode, which are hours long. I'm not going digging for examples. Just watch him and you'll see it. Also watch how often his hands are up in the air defensively while he talks, often with a scared look in his eye.

holy shit dude, WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE!!!

Weed has no benefit

>inb4 stress reliever or curing cancer

Its called not being a little bitch / improving your life, and cancer being cured by alkaline substances.

If you do it all the time it gets tired and loses its humor, and if you keep doing it anyway, well, that's what this guy is like.

No, Steven 'White Power Is Louder With' Crowder is the great leader who makes Hitler look like a joke.

No.
You have to go back.

this
I'm pretty 14/88, but Steven "the Grand Rapids 'groid Grappler" Crowder goes too far, even for me

Name one FAGGOT.
>I'm not going digging for examples
Then you have no evidence, STFU
>just watch him and see
I watch all his shit on youtube, and I do not see this
>Also watch how often his hands are up in the air defensively while he talks, often with a scared look in his eye.

This is a public speaking skill : essentially he knows certain things he say will piss people off, but are still true. This is because SJW's are mentally ill and worry more about being offended than TRUTH

As croweder says "Civility? How about HONESTY in this country people!!"

Either be honest and transparent or shut up.

how is he making hitler look like a joke?

You made an incredibly subjective statement : make an OBJECTIVE statement, and proof for it

>inb4 you won't, or can't or "don't have time" to argue.

that which is brought forth without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Seriously, lurk more.
You new fags are so obvious and have been shitting up the place for a while now.

You're really butthurt over Crowder.

You have 7 replies blasting him.

If people get a kick out of smoking weed, I don't care. Acting like weed is the second coming of jesus christ is just dishonest and annoying. I can't stand people that let weed become their entire identity, like lefty gays or some shit.

>Gavin McInnis
>Calling someone else "dumb"

Seriously they're all retarded. The only tradcon even remotely worth listening to is Ben Shapiro.

You need to fucking relax lmao you bit the bait too hard

This. 1488/10.

How can so many people not be aware of Steven "Make the Jews Scream Louder" Crowder's neo-Nazi past? He was even in the upper echelons of the KKK at one point. Don't get me wrong, I'm a hardened white supremacist, but the brutality of Crowder's content exceeds the bounds of decency, even for me.

>Ben "Israel First!" Shapiro

No. His loyalty is not with America.

>jesus christ
>lurk moar
>such obilivious

Yet you still provide no evidence

This is why I don't take you niggers serious, if you think I'm wrong, PROVE IT, otherwise you are equally retarded for enabling someone to be wrong without proving them wrong.

>I don't personally care
Fair enough, but I try to view it objectively : and weed smokers are proven to have a more violent demeanor, lower IQ, less self awareness, and other problems.

On THIS basis, I am anti weed.

>complain me biting bait
I'd rather bite bait then some retard listening to such crap and believing it : not everyone on pol is bright you know, and intelligent people have an OBLIGATION in society to educate others.

>He actually checks the archive

Wanna know how I know you're a paid shill?

Yeah, I don't have time to find the multiple time stamps from many dozens of videos. If you are simply going to deny what I'm saying, feel free, but it doesn't change the, yes, truth. He works hard and puts a lot of effort in, that's a fact. He's also efficient at mocking SJWs, which is, frankly, easy to do. It doesn't change the other fact that he's in over his head when it comes to anything requiring actual intelligence and education,

>weed smokers are proven to have a more violent demeanor, lower IQ, less self awareness, and other problems

Just out of curiosity, how much of the sample size was niggers?

I think he's a retard, yeah. It doesn't affect my daily life, but I've been thinking about how stupid he is for a while. I guess you would consider me less "butthurt" if I didn't reply at all to a thread I made about him? I don't get your point.

Other than the fact that he's not really funny, why do we hate him?

Because he's not far right enough?

>I'd rather bite bait then some retard listening to such crap and believing it : not everyone on pol is bright you know, and intelligent people have an OBLIGATION in society to educate others.

You need to lurk more, friend. 9/10 times if you read something retarded here, it's bait or some idiot larping. On the off chance it's neither, probably a lost cause anyways.

Who is going to pay to shill against Steven fucking Crowder? Did you take your meds today?

He dared to criticize trump when the majority of Sup Forums was still high off of sniffing his asshole.

the argument they had over driving stoned was so stupid. Crowder just caved and said that Rogan was right then it wasn't good enough for Rogan and he just kept hammering it. Crowder should have stood his ground the whole time and told him that its not a good idea to drive while stoned and that hes a moron for half way condoning it. What a fucking pussy.

I can like Ben even if his loyalty isn't with America. Even if he chooses Israel over America, he's still one of my favorites because he is an insanely good resource to have and he's a good role model.

Wow, almost as brave as Hillary, huh? Or even Colbert!

Hello, /ptg/. Still wanking?

>he does his research...
he finds facebook articles with headlines that confirm his bias

"Anyone who criticizes or laughs at God Emperor Trump is a leftist!"

I heard even Ironmarch and David Duke disavowed.
How dare you question Steven 'Grind Minorities into a Snortable Power' Crowder?

Sure. He's got some good ideas, and is very good at presenting them. Not a bad guy to listen to, as long as you can recognize that he has his own biases.

That's not true. Criticize him all you want for being dumb or whatever, but he cites well. He has people paid to find sources and write articles.

Stephen Crowder is a jew.

Steven Crowder is the kind of american who thinks America is no Democracy because they are a Republic LOL

Fucking idiot if you ask me

Exactly. When he gets to foreign policy, I take his word with a grain of salt. Especially if it involves Israel.

I cringe every time I hear his anti-science crap. His only redeeming quality is that he's entertaining when dressing in drag and going to women's marches.

Rake yourself leaf

Biases are the least of it. Why listen to him at all? It's like going into your biology lecture and there's a guy at the front of the room who isn't the professor, or even enrolled as a student, but he "likes animals and stuff" so he spends three hours rambling. Apparently there are people stupid enough to walk out of such a display talking about his "research".

Except that Shapiro spends most of his time critiquing policy and legislation, which is very much in his sphere of expertise, given that he's a jew lawyer. That's kinda what they do.

You're a fucking retard lmao. He's a Harvard Law graduate and he's been writing for years. Unless you mistakenly thought we were talking about Crowder instead of Shapiro.

I don't trust him as much as crowder, but his arguments are sound, and he should be viewed as an ally as long as his actions match it.

>don't have time
Heres the problem with this whole approach : your approach encourages intellectual DISHONESTY. You are saying you can make a claim with no evidence, and that people who demand evidence are idiots.

More importantly, you claiming I'm lazy is a BIGGER problem because it has no good outcome

outcome 1 : I look, and do not find it, probably because it doesn't exist. You bitch I didn't look hard enough.
outcome 2 : I don't look and claim I didn't find it, and we have a stalemate because YOU are too lazy to put proof in-front of me. Naturally people have their own biases, and you must fight FOR YOUR views, not ask others to fight for them. This could be the other way around too, me saying theres evidence of crowder criticizing trump and asking YOU to look it up, and YOU denying it : and this is STRICTLY my fault for not showing you the evidence myself
outcome 3: There IS evidence, but I am incompetent at finding it, or am unable to find it. This means even if you ARE correct, you will never be proven because, even if I want to believe you, I cannot find proof. This is again, your fault for not showing something you say you have proof of.

TL;DR : either have evidence, or you are no better than a retard saying he can fly when nobody is looking.

Good question : I honestly don't know, but that is a VERY good question OP.

Still, weed has detrimental effects I've seen in my white friends.

>hes a retard
why? Rather than labels, give us concrete info

Objective >>>>>>>>>>>> subjective

like I said... Id rather bite bait than some lurker read some bait and take it as truth.
>lost cause
the cause is lost when you stop fighting.

Youtube, for one... and canada, europe, and other countries who hate his "hate speech".

Seriously crowder has enemies.