Racists Like You Will Never Win

This is what a strong black muslim woman looks like!

You nazis can try as much as you like to put her down, but she will never give in. While you sit in your parents basement all alone she is out there in the real world making a difference.

Maybe if you educated yourself you wouldn't be so full of hate, and yes she is educated, she has a degree in engineering!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652762/Yassmin-Abdel-Magied-traumatised-silence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6WKOJDzuI
youtube.com/watch?v=8gINbYZFZoA
twitter.com/yassmin_a/status/880381166464843777
twitter.com/yassmin_a/media
youtube.com/watch?v=18zvlz5CxPE
baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/opinion/hysteria-over-yassmin-abdelmagieds-anzac-day-post-cannot-be-separated-from-racism-20170427-gvtjdj.html
google.com/search?q=iran in the 70s&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiG-s2Oy-nUAhUMK1AKHaQxBtgQ_AUIBigB&biw=931&bih=403&dpr=1.1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes she will.

I could break her in 20 minutes.

>get told to live in the kebab shithole they want to turn ausfailia into
>"RACIST"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652762/Yassmin-Abdel-Magied-traumatised-silence.html

All your hate makes no difference, look how happy she is.

That's a man

Islam isn't a race. It's not racist to criticise an ideology founded by a pedophile warlord and perpetuated by subservient weaklings.

>All your hate makes no difference,
>literally pushed off social media because of banter

Wait her? The girl who thinks Islam if feminist?

We already won.

that women is too BUSTED for that kind of outfit

Maybe if you had to go through some of the hardships she's had to endure in her life (being a refugee etc) you would understand. It only makes her stronger, which is why you cowards are so weak and have to hide behind anonymity.

Imagine coming to one of the most racist countries in the world and not speaking the language then getting discrinated the whole time and still graduating uni with a top degree.

She's worked as an engineer on offshore oil rigs, have any of you don't anything even close. of course not.

>Being deemed the face of all evil for an extended time does take a toll

typical sexist rubbish, criticise here looks when you don't have any counter argument

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6WKOJDzuI

youtube.com/watch?v=8gINbYZFZoA

Im ashamed you live in my country

no seriously, look at her upper part. thats wayyy too big for an outfit like that. lol. get a sense of aestethics.

she kicked ass, plus lambie is just racist trash.

>We can't allow others to define the narrative
>We attack others by marginalizing them and calling "they"
>That's how we keep control of the narrative

Oh fuck you lady!

>This is what a strong black muslim woman looks like!
Looks exactly like a strong black muslim man.

No you couldn't, read the article fuckface you've already tried and failed and anyway mart-sharter australia fortunately has laws against hate speech and twitter is on her side, so there's nothing you can do to her.

>All your hate makes no difference, look how happy she is.
Of course this sow looks happy; she's living on welfare taken from white taxpayers, and too stupid to be unhappy.

Oh fuck off. Everything is racists to you SJW pussies. How about you buy a pocket pussy and go fuck yourself.

>She's worked as an engineer on offshore oil rigs

Nice bait Aussie fag

She's your worst nightmare, black, female and muslim. A triple threat.

look at how much support she has, you guy's are the real minority. Just think where she will be in 5 years and where you will be. Big difference.

twitter.com/yassmin_a/status/880381166464843777

>Just think where she will be in 5 years and where you will be
She will hopefully be back in Africa or had a shark incident. Then she can go on with her typical black girl and see where it leads her.

I fail to see what's so funny, it's true. Do you even have a job?

LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE.

well she's famous already and your not

yeah, but you may have noticed she's black, imagine all the institutionalised racism she's had to face in a country like australia, which was founded on genocide

She will be hanging from a rope and I will be home with my tendies.

What did she say that was controversial? on ANZAC day?

>well she's famous already and your not
Famous for what? Being an obnoxious Sharia Supporter that couldnt leave the house if she would be under it? The Day will come when all those brown terrorists will be refugees again.

ha, you will be home by yourself why she is teaching classes!

Look here twitter.com/yassmin_a/media

Parent's basement? Dude, I have moved on to Malibu. We're taking California back. Uncuck it. And make it a red state again.

all she did was mention that there are other places that are also at war and we shouldn't forget. not controversial at all, but racists when nuts, especially that scumbag andrew bolt, he's the real ringleader in this

She gets paid by the public national broadcaster as a host and by the government as a part of a think tank/advisor and she literally is a rootless sub-100 IQ moron that is more interested in LARPing as Beyoncé than improving this country. There is multitudes of other dumb as rocks affirmative action diversity hires in our unis and in the public service. They are fucking leeches.

>one of the most racist countries in the world

cunt white people countries are some of the only countries in the world that let outsiders come in and become citizens. Despite what kikes guilt you into thinking, we are actually one of the least racist and need to be far more racist. Like China level racist.

>Muslim feminist
So basically cognitive dissonance as well as rent-seeking

The thing that really annoys me about the q and a appearance is that it's disingenuous to replace the objective historical experience of religion with a subjective personal experience.

It'd be like an Anglican claiming that Christianity is cool with homosexuality cause there are a handful of gay priests in the UK without talking about the the commentary from the old testament on the subject.

I don't understand what being an engineer matters in terms of being a public intellectual. She is consistently poor at putting an argument toether in a coherent fashion. For all the stuff about Women into STEM if you want to be a public academic you should read history and philosophy.

Not to mention the sheer narccism of writing a memoir at 25.

Also her antics at the Brisbane writers festival (staging a one woman walkout, then writing an article in the guardian about how white people shouldn't right narratives from POC perspectives) is emblematic. She doesn't want to argue. You have to agree, or you are a bigot.

>21 hours ago, 1 retweet
>11 hours ago, 4 retweets
Why do you keep trying to push this literally who?

Stop replying to shareblue shills

She's not going anywhere, she's even given a TED talk, not TEDx but a real TED talk. Can anyone here say the same?

Love the liberal sanctimony and false compassion. OP even mocks with disdain everybody she does not like. Heard it all before, OP. If you had charity and kindness in your heart, I would talk to you, and you might find not all of us here are racists. You might also find that some who are racist are reacting to irrational and inhuman postmodern bullshit. I try empathize with you liberals as often as I can, and I see where you are coming from, but frankly I could never come back to your side. Your side has lost it's soul, and has no firm foundation in goodness and truth. It is all lies.

its all fake and made up. racism against people of color is bullshit. because on the global scale, WHITES ARE THE MINORITY. so fuck off you fucking retard. niggers are a pupper for jews. soon the jews will lose because alot of niggers are getting tired of losing, but by then it will be to late because when YOUR ONLY 10 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION, you can't be a fucking minority and nobody cares when the jews are in the oven.

saged

Pretty sure Muslim women do what they're fucking told. This is just a loud "educated" nigger being a nigger.

I wonder if anybody here knows what "rent seeking" means.

She a made a context free tweet on the day which rightly or wrongly is one that many Australians regard as symbolic of their collective identity. She could have wrote a think piece the week before, explaining her points of view and actually advancing so commentary on the subject. But instead she made that glib little tweet, which was guaranteed to attract racist trolls, which she used to further emphasise her status as a victim.

There a lots of things to question/talk about on ANZAC day but she looked more interested in building her brand.

forgot link to her excellent TED talk:
youtube.com/watch?v=18zvlz5CxPE

Link to tweet?

she deleted it but here's the screenshot, you'll see it's really just a storm in a teacup.

Don't have Twitter, Google 'Yassmin Abdel Magheid ANZAC day tweets'

Sup yasmin?

not her, but would be proud to be her, would be happy just to meet her. Wish she would come on here, as she would probably put forward better arguments than I can.

> Why do does Durkadurka keep pushing herself on pol ?
I heard life is expensive in Australia. It's either that or blowing guys in the street.

Bad news sweety: do you have any lipstick ?

oh wait it is a TEDx talk, but still very good

she's actually a bid deal in australia, maybe not overseas but definitely here.

Hysteria over Yassmin Abdel-Magied's Anzac Day post cannot be separated from racism

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/opinion/hysteria-over-yassmin-abdelmagieds-anzac-day-post-cannot-be-separated-from-racism-20170427-gvtjdj.html

Lest we forgot the yaziri, Druze and Shias who've been the target of shia hate for centuries.

What exactly is worthwhile about her beyond her background? She doesn't actually provide a great deal of commentary that is different from any othet left leaning commentators.

Her attempts to argue are basically fixated on personal experience at the expense kf wider commentary - ie the q and a appearance, rants that don't give a chance for anyone to reply ie Brisbane Writers festival or glib tweets that don't actually engage in any worthwhile commentary on the subject matter ie ANAZAC tweets.

What does she factually bring to the table as a public intellectual? Very little.

she brings her unique background and life experiences and a muslim woman of colour

Race is a social construct that doesn't exist. Racism also doesn't exist because of this.

What part of moving to Australia as a non-white immigrant from a Muslim background, going to uni and getting a job is unique?

Is her value in her ideas or is her value in her race and religion?

did the strong african camel jockey get her clit cut off by her own family cause if not shes a fake ass muslim

>Islam isn't a race
This.
No religion is above criticism

Raec waer naoe

>oil rig engineer
uh-huh

>caring about being a literal who "celebrity" who lives off of government handouts
I guess this is bait, there can't be anyone that gay and stupid can there? Are you underage? Do we need to report you?

This idiot is the one who said islam is the most feminist religion. Basically because she lives in a western country where men wont throw acid in her face for being an opinionated woman she thinks her desert cult is the bees knees. She's an idiot, and more than that, a useful idiot to islam

Not a fan of religion on general, but FGM is a minority practice in Islam. Not common outside Africa Muslims and not practiced by all African Muslims.

If she is an oil rig engineer, then I'm a chemical engineer

Nobody will point out her tiny hands at the debate.

We can reject her racist and bigoted notion that any given european nation doesn't have a right to cultural and racial autonomy
And to be honest, in a country like Australia, she doesn't do herself any favours by acting like a stereotype subversive "us vs them" foreigner ;)

t. yassmin

kys you disgusting freak
disgusting anti white racist

>then I'm a chemical engineer
kek, I actually am a chem eng, kinda why I'm so skeptical about all these sandcoon+female 'engineer' claims. Out of my graduating class in 2001, there was 3 (white) women out of about 65 total. Not to mention the fact that 'rig' engineer pretty much means hard labour here in Canada, basically a welder that can slug heavy shit around all day, I fucking highly doubt she is either.

Daily reminder that CNOOC does not give a flying fuck about diversity and politcial correctness, is not only drilling wells in sudan but drilling them well and for all the talk of how backward they are in oil and gas technology they can actually get gas condensate NOW.

Burn in hell asshole

>moves to australia
>gets gibs
>gets a degree
>gets a good job
>able to use free speach without getting honor killed
>constantly complains about how shit it is

All you racists just don't get it. I am going to move to a Muslim country and show you how tolerant they are when they're the majority. Maybe you whitefags will learn a thing or two. Here's my plan.
>Move to Muslim country
>Tweet about racist brown people and how their country is actually shit on their national holidays and they should give Christianity the reigns
>Gonna sit back and wait on the tolerant Muslim media to put me on national TV
>Narrowly escape angry mob outside my house
>Get to police station for protection, whew close one
>Arrested for blasphemy
>Beheaded in public execution sanctioned by state
>WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN AND GIVE YOUR WHITE COUNTRIES TO ISLAM?

>CNOOC
Fuck off chink, CNOOC is an arm of the gook government and could not survive without a ridiculous amount of gov funds and straight up espionage

"Traumatized into silence". More like she got worked over harder than Aisha on her wedding night to Mohammad.

Why are racists so retarded? Does the racism cause the retardation or is it a symptom?

Is she drunk when she tweets? Goddamn

The one in the middle.

Yeah i watched her on q and a. Bitch couldnt even articulate an argument. Why does the left always worship these literal idiots. The shit she says has been said thousands of times before, but shes black and muslim so she gets a platform and a job with the abc.

1. Australia is not a very racist country and is infact a country with alot of immigration, please see russia and india for a hard country to come to as a african immigrant.

2.the positive discrimination which is an oxymoron as all forms of discrimination are not positive.

3. WAS she a refugee or did she just emigrate to Australia to work in oil and gas.

>She's worked as an engineer on offshore oil rigs, have any of you don't anything even close. of course not.

So what its a job! Do you have to respect people just because they work for Gazprom patching rigs or lloyds of london brokering shares!

Do you think that will make people listen to you opinon.

Martin Shrekli who made millions on wallstreet occasionally posts, so do many celebrities what the fuck do you know about the people posting here.

That's a man

>got an affirmative action position on an off shore oil right

imagine being stuck on an oil rig with that cunt, you'd throw her off in a workplace accident

I bet she got paid out to leave

That's the american kool aid.

Chinese steal all our technology,Russians too.

Monsanto seeds,rig designs and so on.

Meanwhile Americans try to copyright Ancient Chinese medicinal herbs.

For god's sake some of the first ancient oil wells were drilled with bamboo in ancient china.

get real, the Russians and Chinese cannot steal everything they have in their Economy.

Given there is a million knockoff watches out there but American's are paranoid about China a nd Russia and put out alot of nonsense disinfo.

actually alot of the middle east was fine before the saudis got lots of cash from Standard Oil of California and gave it to wahabis for their land and BP overthrew Iran with a puppet dictator who turned out to be a radical shiite.

just search for iran in the 70s to see what a decent country it used to be befrore regime change FUBARed it.

google.com/search?q=iran in the 70s&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiG-s2Oy-nUAhUMK1AKHaQxBtgQ_AUIBigB&biw=931&bih=403&dpr=1.1

What the fuck are you taking about? It's not about tech you moron, it's about access to capital. For instance, who the fuck is paying for artificial islands to be built, allowing future access to shallow sea oil-fields?

Tanya Song

I love the arrogance of these creatures. They sit in another people's civilization and put their sassy hands on their hips and tell you what's going to happen.

I am aware of this and wished they were more like that today, not just for our sake but their own. The people who are trying to turn the West Islamic aren't trying to turn is into Afghanistan from the 50s, though. They're trying to turn us into modern Afghanistan. That's the danger behind mass immigration, especially one which is infinitely more hostile than ours. They don't assimilate and then they swallow up the more passive culture, which is us right now thanks to white aggression being viewed as less moral than their aggression. Shit, we're taught them blowing up our children in our own countries is our fault for making them aggressive in the first place.

I don't know what rent seeking is

Her family moved from Sudan as refugees when she was 3 years old. She doesn't know anything but Australia.

Also there's Facebook posts of her discussing Islam with a Taliban member.

criticism is racism now

>deemed the face of all evil
Must suck to be white but still a shitskin