The F13 devs are SJW cunts, I knew this would come out eventually...

the F13 devs are SJW cunts, I knew this would come out eventually, they think hate speech is real and don't believe in freed of speech, what can we do about this?

3. Racism/Discrimination - Those caught being racist or discriminatory to others will result in a ban.
reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6kar7t/specific_bannable_offenses_and_ingame_guidelines/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this about the guy who called that kid a faggot, then those girls started team killing to "protect" him, then he asked him why they liked 11 y/o cock?

Is there a vid of this? Say yes, plz. I must see this.

>playing a game that no one will give two fucks about in a year.
>linking directly to reddit

Its a greentext, hold on.

The people who write these policies are not the devs, usually its someone else who is hired on specifically to write tthem.

I believe they're also complying with steam and other platforms new policies making hate speech bannable

>making hate speech bannable
does this only apple to minorities being called names?

>>playing a game that no one will give two fucks about in a year.
DBD is still around

Ehhh, its their game and if they say you cant say mean words then thats that. Free speech only applies to government prosecution.

Its sorta when you call out the mods for being libshit shills and they slap you with a 6 month ban because fuck you.

>reddit.com
there's your problem faggot

>An M rated game where you hunt and brutally murder teenagers with axes, machetes, fishing spears, and all sorts of objects in the environment
No name-calling though guys that's mean.

dude come one man that's where they posted the TOS

Thanks user. I was one paycheck away from purchasing this game.

Yes. Steam and all gaming services (xbox live, psn ect.) are very SJW-ish, and they force that on anyone who uses their distribution services.

I wouldnt blame the game devs as much as I'd blame the pressure put on them by some very vocal harpies in the gaming community and now the pressure put on them from companies like steam.

Businesses are looking at what SJWS are doing and have been doing for years, and the kind of influence they have, and they dont want to set them off, not because they agree, but because they dont need a boycott to tank their business, they think the minority of sjws who are vocal are bigger than they really are. Thats all sort of changing though, the sjw craze is coming to an end almost, a lot of people are turning away from me. I was involved in a lot of social justice stuff a couple years ago and ended up finding more and more that I disagreed with my "peers". A lot of other people feel the same, there is also a kind of horseshoe effect where everyone who was really left a few years ago and has turned away from the social justice crap ends up going full right.

You're a faggot for linking to reddit
you're a faggot for going to reddit
you're a faggot for spamming this board with that dogshit

dude come on man

remember when bb.com/misc was being held responsible for Lord Elliot?

Thats what happens to businesses who face the kind of bullshit that sjw's like to pull.

I think businesses kind of have a right to be scared honestly, sjw's have tanked businesses before, they're likely to do it again.

Just give them half a reason to take their self hatred out on the world and they will.

The majority of game devs are sjw these days.

I think gamergate needs a comeback but not be gay next time around.

That's what I was thinking about when I first saw this. I mean it's their game but that kind of shit turned me off to even attempting to play it.

bodybuilding forums are full of memers. No joke that is a number 2 redpilled discussion forum on the web second only to the chans.

>bodybuilding.com
That place was just proto /fit/ with a lot less latent homosexuality

they got ass-blasted hard by ShareBlue like this site last summer in their pol board. Sickening how big money campaigns seek to undermine public discussion

Stop being a nigger and just play the fucking game.

>AS A FREE MAN I DEMAND THR RIGHT TO CALL PWOPLE NIGGERS ON ANY MEDIUM I SO CHOOSE. ESPECIALLY ONLINE GAMES.

K.