How much land does Kekistan own?

How much land does Kekistan own?
Starting with 12 acres in Wisconsin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
theguardian
archive.is/a3tXs
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>the_donald

saged, kid. This forum is 18+. Go take your nap.

Disgusting nazi rat, fuck off.

Civic nationalists need to learn.

Your BASED BLACK GUYS don't share your ideals.

i would have intentionally died so the germans could win or have switched sides

How's that wrong?

They are going to vote out every ideal you care for. Demographics are destiny and voting trends are FACT.

Based is nigger vernacular

It goes against 200+ years of 90%+ Euro heritage up until 1965.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk

I know bruv.

That map you attached can easily lead to confusion. The shade of the colors is hard to distinguish to see the real percentages; it's designed to fool simpletons. That without taking into account, why would any black person vote Trump in the first place?

wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win

Trump won because of this being such a huge issue. If he didn't win we would be fucked forever. If he doesn't stick with deportations and controlling demographics we're fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

250 acres in Canada, titled to 4500 in Zimbabwe.

Checked. Archive please:

>theguardian com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
archive.is/a3tXs
>youtube com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

(((thinly veiled data-mining thread)))

> why would any black person vote Trump in the first place?
Exactly. Are you white? Do you understand that other groups have in-group preference? They don't share the same future ideal as Trump voters and it's directly competing.

the_donald needs to learn this stuff. This is like 60% of the disconnect between these boards.

4762 acres so far

I'm white, and you can stop talking about the Donald or whatever now because I've never been to reddit a single day of my life. If they have "in-group preference", it's because they've been taught segregation since birth.