Just learned my 14 year old niece is being hounded by two pakistani boys. She's scared and embarassed

Just learned my 14 year old niece is being hounded by two pakistani boys. She's scared and embarassed.

My brother and his wife are furious.

Am I right in thinking this might be time reveal my power level and redpill them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11069178/Rotherham-researcher-sent-on-diversity-course-after-raising-alarm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now would be the time to find a couple of proper mates and send these fucks to the hospital. don't worry about it, their health care is free.

If this isn't the time, when?

"A society that can’t defend its children has no tomorrow"

-Vlad Putin

Time to nut up or shut up.

if you are concerned, but would prefer not to go full John Rambo; simply print out the stories about Rotterdam and send them with no return address.

be smart. but be firm. we live in a fucked up era, where parents can wave this away as tinfoil-hattery; but the threat is real when paki culture is capable of some brutal stuff

just throw flaming gasoline+oil mixture onto their house, assuming it's not an apartment

best way to get them to move away

It's bait. They want to see if they have an actual racist in their family. Don't do it user, don't be a bigot. :^)

dress up in black wear a hoodie and a mask, beat the living shiit out of them and leave an antifa leaflet behind.

the cops will assume they were paki nazis and applaud the deeds of this mysterious avenger in the night

You are a cuck

You should be speaking to her and teaching her

But you are here posting on pol

Agree on informing them about Rotherham.

If you don't inform her parents of the very real danger that they're going to rape the shit out of her, you have no right to call yourself her uncle

this is why the KKK was formed. You brits don't care enough for your own people to give a shit.

Yes.

Go and download the book "Easy Meat" if you want to know exactly what is going on.
4 + 4ch.net/pdfs/res/1456.html#q6206

If this does not enrage you enough to want to help and defend your niece, you have no soul.

And realize that nobody else will defend her. Not the police, nobody.

>He hasnt redpilled his family already

Looks like society has no tomorrow then

#mgtow

>hounded by two pakistani boys
Go kill them.

in UK the coppers side with the Pakis like alll the time so OP must red pill his family and figure out a way to keep niece safe - the action in UK needs to become a mass movement of ethnic Brits -o OP and his bro could end up in jail if they do something physical in this present climate - UK has gone mad- red pill and red pill some more take this to authorities the harassment issue - if they don't do anything red pill people by documenting everything the athorities do or do not do to protect niece- good luck - get on video and record and document everything that the Paks do -

>megaracist.jpg

Redpill them, faggot

>Am I right in thinking this might be time reveal my power level and redpill them all?

How about you be a fucking great uncle and actually prevent her from the inevitable rape and possible murder from not doing anything, you narcissistic sociopaths fucktard? "Hurr Durr, is it time to reveal my power level Beerus-San?". Good job faggot, your niece is scared of a legitimate possible gang-rape and you're busy thinking about how you should look cool with giving out your autistic Far-Right beliefs to impress a bunch of degenerate anonymous highschoolers on a Chinese Cartoon image-board worshiping a cartoon representation of an ancient Egyptian God.

Fucking nys, faggot.

Yea this is the time. But talk to your brother man to man.

Is he the leader or is she?

Remember to link them to articles that declare they won't find help in the government. Diversity reeducation camps are a thing in europe

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11069178/Rotherham-researcher-sent-on-diversity-course-after-raising-alarm.html

Are you fucking serious faggot with that happening you honestly have to ask that question?

just get some friends and find the kids and hold them down and just cut a little bit into one of their legs and use the little whole and rip it open into a big whole and start eating him they'll learn to stay the fuck away from you real quick

whoop that ass nigga pajeets are the frailest breed

show your brother and his wife statistics on rapes by immigrants in other European countries

Find them and baseball (or cricket) bat them to death.

or if you ain't got any friends just grab his head and. start sucking out his eye use your tongue to take it if you can

100 lashes for each of those pakistani boys as commanded by God

Good job exposing yourself as a complete newfag, stupid fucking magapede.
Powerlevel implies your knowledge, so OP was asking if he should spill the beans and reveal that he actualy cares about his country and that Pakis and Islam are the cancer that is killing the west.
That's what it means

Christ what are you people africans? - weirdo fucks

Why not beat the shit out of the cops, too? They don't carry guns over there, right?

You and your family will be in deep shit... Don;t be racist!!! Be a good goy!

Pakistani boys playing around with a pakistani girl.

What's so upsetting about that?

God, you're fucking dense you autistic failed abortion.

Sure is fucking Summer here.

props for obscure 90s video game reference. I haven't thought about that game since before my first pube

murder them

Yes
Make sure you cant be identified, and do it in a quiet area.

She's probably already been passed around a few times, Nigel.

Uuuh in the end they go to jail and meet like minded people.
You are a literal cuck if you are worried of jail time.

Beat the fuck out of them with your football hooligan friends.

Don't hesitate. Tell everyone about the Jewish problem now.

If you don't and something happens that could have been avoided if you had said something you will carry that guilt and failure to act your whole life.

She's your fucking family m8 and your debating whether or not it would be "impolite" or "inappropriate" to say something. ?

How have the jews fucked everyone up THIS much?

Nice retort newfag, got nothing to say so you resort to nonsensical speech?

he knows what it means and he's right

fuck her good and she wont go back to seeing those shitskins