BE QUICK

DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN AGAIN

>youtube.com/watch?v=PcUgy0yWe9k

If she did something about those eyebrows she'd be pretty attractive.

But right now it would be like looking into the eyes of Bert.

she looks like a BDSM switch. she loves getting spanked until her cheeks are purple and her perfect eyes are red, but she'll look down on you with those perfect eyes and order you to kiss her feet

in other words, the perfect woman.

I will not give you attention. Just go and play video games while streaming instead.

Stop shilling this bitch.

Get rid of that nose ring and have five children, you bitch!

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

>(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION NIGGER OR ANYTHING)

Fuck you, fuck your Soros bucks and fuck leftism and globalism. Die in a fire, bitch.

leftypol is here!

False and homosexual

Thick eyebrows are pretty cute,desu.

Saved

Based roastie

what is her name?

was her video taken down?

>E celeb reeeeeeeeeeeeee destroying (((((,our)))) movement reeeee fucking roastie cunt wanting my monies reeeee fuck her I'd rather side with antifa than to like something I essentially agree with 100%, reeeeeee fucking cunt shvjyjvyjvyjygyugyufyyufhyfyhcyhchjvyjvhkbhkvhkvkuvyumcfgmcgmtcytmckcyt!cyt!cyt!cyt!cyt!cyt!cyt!cyt!xy!tx!ytxy!txyktdkdtykd

There are 5 or 6 thread up, do we really need another one? she is not redpilling anybody. Normies won't watch her because jewtube won't suggest her videos to them. Only beta-orbiting faggots such as yourself will watch her videos because she is a borderline cute girl repeating shit she read on Sup Forums. If you want to redpill go read some books and be productive, do not feed the attentionwhores.

Rage after storm

If she doesn't get naked in that video i dont really give a shit

>she is not redpilling anybody.
That's were you're wrong kike

>Beta orbiting =liking a YouTube video

Go fuck yourself cunt. You completely destroy the original meaning of these words by overusing and misusing them, fucking nufaggot cuck

>You will never be with an attractive woman as self aware and able to resist mind control as this.

I'm in love.

4200 per month for having a vagina jesus christ

KILL NIGGERS AND WOMEN TOO

Such a comfy intro

That sounds hot

>(((REEEEEEEEEE)))
>There are 5 or 6 thread up
I realize you commie kikes are illiterate, but it was posted as stated... a mirror is up (just briefly likely) for those who want to save it/see it/mirror it. No more, no less.

Did anyone else go full diamonds when she said "oh schizah"

Knowing pol though, she probably has a dick

Btw, this is yet another bitch making money off you autist virgins who she relies on to market and spread her videos

a cute :3

What the hell did I just watch. This is the stupidest thing I have seen all day.

Please stop posting about this woman. Youtube celebs are as a rule lame. Something about her screams attention whore. Maybe it is her yes, or blackbelt at cocksucking, or her nose ring, or all of the above.

the nigger nose ring needs to go

>Finally a youtuber that isn't (((civic))) garbage
>Sup Forums still autistically disavows her

You people are fucking hopeless.

Yes, it does.
On the other hand, and despite the patreon bullshit, every one of these ecelebs helps push the window a little in our direction, at least if they become popular on Jewtube. Sup Forums will get caught in a purity spiral about her not being absolutely /ourgirl/, but we need to be prepared to accept a bit of imperfection if it accomplishes the goal of shifting some normies our way.

I think it's fantastic that she's making money if she's spreading my ideals.

Stop spamming your shit you fucking slut

Did she take it down?
Or did (((they))) take it down?

>(((Sup Forums))) still autistically disavows he
i see you're new here

Every single one of /ourguys/ and gals is required to be childless or at best race mix. It's like a law.

Ironically polspergs hate those the most that are literally going 1488 IRL
Spender ,this chick

But wait until you see a thread about uberkike Shapiro , who said he doesn't give a fuck if whites get ethnically replaced
All praise and flowers

Thankfully I was redpilled long before pol so I'm not emotionally attached to this shithole and can recognize it for what it is- literal shabbos goys larping as nazis