ANTIFA WANTS TO SNIP FIBER OPTIC CABLES TO DISRUPT 911 SERVICES

twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/880886320729665538
they are going to fucking KILL PEOPLE how do we stop these fucking retards from killing fucking thousands

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/880886320729665538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would anyone do that?

See, this is why we need a group of concerned citizens who are worried about the safety of our neighbors.

Literally terrorism

things need to get worse, so that an ethnic cleansing can proceed.

Let them snip those cables.

I agree. RWDS when?

dont worry guys. im on it

realistically?
>Never
It's good to dream though.

HABBENING?

Just report it to the FBI. If something happens then it's on them.

honestly Sup Forums, its time to do something big about these ANTIFA... our society is becoming very similar to Orwell's and Rand's dystopia... if we don't do something big, we are all screwed... what happenned to the good old days of Sup Forums when we were willing to act when injustice occurred?

>implying antifa isnt a terrorist group and they're doing this kind of stupid shit to encourage most people with more than 1 neuron to get physically angry at them

better watch out for us faggot. We will bring non-stop chaos until you facists die in this world

They cut fiber optics. They get branded as terrorists. I have job security for making more cables. Sounds like a win win to me.

Promoting domestic terrorism is a little bit more extreme than trolling for attention, I'd say.

Don't interfere. They are doing a great job of destroying themselves. Any updates on Eric? Was his court date the end of June or July?

Lol, everyone on twitter is taggin the FBI and Homeland Security. The owner of that page will (should) get into big trouble, hell, one guy got two, or maybe 4, I thihnk it was 2 years just for making a Facebook status saying "let's start a riot."

Basing it off that this guy should get twice that at least, what an idiot. I'm gonna stay tuned to see if anything happens to this guy

We need to infiltrate them somehow. Just pretend to be one of them at one of their "protests" and act like such a tard' you'll make them all look bad.

its still pretty much for attention since sane people dont like antifa now for the obvious reason

>how do we stop these fucking retards

You report it to the police. If you know something, say something.

The FBI is already investigating.

they are so dumb they'll fuck themselves eventually

This needs to be some Sup Forumsack in college right now. Just join the local Antifa. Shouldn't be too hard.

Why would you attempt to stop your enemy when they're making a mistake? Let them grow bolder and you'll have the public demanding they be rounded up and put in labour camps within months. Antifa will themselves be the apotheosis of the fascist police state they believe already exists.

>twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/880886320729665538
how does this not make them a terrorist organisation?

>better watch out for us faggot. We will bring non-stop chaos until you facists die in this world
First you retards will have to become bright enough to figure out which end of a sword to hold.

>bloody limp handshake identifies the liberal

>antifa fags snip cables
>people realize this
>start shooting antifa fags
>antifa fags desperately trying to call 911 but can't
I see no problem with this.

That twitter is fake.

the fine and jail time is hilarious..
these fags have no idea what they are doing. people catch decades in jail for this shit. especially if its a amazon line. GO FOR IT ANTIFA. I BEG YOU.
anyone ever seen an amazon cloud go down? and watch say the entire east coast go out? this is why comcast and google switched to wifi networks, which are far harder to knock down and get near.

i hope you dipshits burn

If I burn, I hope it's in oil brought out of the ground by fracking. Nice flag faggot.

>i hope you dipshits burn
Says the guy who supports murdering babies. We both know which one of us is going to burn, commie.

FAKE.. HERES PROOF.
the top wires are electricity.
now put your iphones in the microwave for a quick charge..

Don't stop them. Let it happen.
With any luck it'll finally cause them to be classified as the terrorists they are.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

The twitter is fake, but is the website it mentions?

>straight up says he'll terrorize the population until he gets his way.
>calls us the fascists.

Like a Safety Squad?

It's tounge in cheek. The guy digs up legit dirt on Antifa.

The underlying website itsgoingdown.org is real.
the official twitter is @IDG_news both advocate terrorism

Better to let themselves look like tards without becoming involved.

RIGHT WING FALSE FLAG!!! RIGHT WING FALSE FLAG!!! RIGHT WING FALSE FLAG!!!

Antifa have been poking holes in natural gas pipelines across the usa.
Every major city has had a gas leak recently.

>how do we stop these fucking retards from killing fucking thousands
vote them out of office. Trumpcare is cancer.

>SHUT IT DOWN

But my well protected compatriot, these people don't want safety.

>still falling for this fake twitter account

LOL antifa going full retard, they are almost begging the FBI to come raid their homes

Its not a false flag itsgoingdown qebsite promotes that activity

Source?

And Obamacare wasn't?

that sounds like a good working title.

We need to keep them safe, whether they like it or not.

Go on twatter put your states name and gas leak.
The government hides it but this is real lots of the dakota pipeline protesters started destroying pipelines in their own states for the past 6 months

Really trying to start martial law, aren't they?

If this is true we ought to look further into this. Could be some useful information/potential blackmail material.

>Roll call,(name, city, group, pronouns), should be completed before conversation begins.

>pronouns

Don't be so sure. The situation can drastically change. Supposedly this summer will be one of "rage" and civil disobedience by the liberals in the US. Likely means gun toting Commie militias are going to go face to face with gun toting Nationalist/Ultranationalist/Fascist militias.

As we've seen before the police cannot be trusted to protect the law abiding right wing rally attendees and supporters. The police are colluding with the militant left.

That's exactly the way Real-Actual Nazis did it.

They had a summer of rage every year through the Bush presidency. It's nothing new. They are just going to stomp around Berkeley in masks. The difference this time is that conservatives will push back.

Hi CIA.

@OfficialAntifa is one of the parody accounts you fucking mongoloid, sage.

Knowing antifa, stay out of the cities, and enjoy barbecues with your friends and family. Those faggots don't have family's that care for them anyway

ill pay you 5 grand to come to michigan and have a street fight with me. we can even stream it to show everyone how tough you are. you can even start out with a baseball bat.

This is a parody account. Fucking lol. Someone needs to figure out how to make money off you gullible saps.

i just got $40
time to go buy some Heroin yayaya

hol up so you be sayin we sum kind of safety squad?

...Bane?

The website it links isn't parody.

Then you can kill them without regret and nobody will be the wiser.

Neat!

(you) there. Happy? now fuck off.

That's a troll account
Why does Sup Forums always fall for the fake antifa account bait? All antifa does is have gay sex, do drugs, and occasionally assault right wingers.

HOLD ON SIR
*secures door locks*
SO
*clears ventilation*
YOU ARE SAYING
*repairs dodgy vacuum cleaner*
YOU ARE SAYING
*tests wiring for electrical wear and damage*
THAT WE
*correctly oils the door hinge for safe opening*
ARE
*replaces empty fire extinguisher*
SOME KIND OF
*fixes fuse*
SAFETY SQUAD!?!?!?

You should understand that they are essentially browncoats. They fraternize with terrorists and yet still think they are the good guys.

>be literal gay commies
>threaten people
>beat people
>protect and welcome actual terrorists and gangbangers
>become terrorists themselves by pissing off thousands of redpilled police officers and even more people who need them to protect society from wondering nogs

Trump will brand them as terrorists and mass arrest/shoot them

Yes people who keep an eye out and watch for nefarious elements in a neighborhood. Now if only I could think of a name for this group.

In Europe and Canada it literally already is.

o fug

This. It's all DHS needs to take them apart.

Safety Squad?

This will end badly for them.

Because they're cunts

Underrated

SOMEBODY CALL GEORGE ZIMMERMAN !!!

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

>that pic

THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND SUNS BURNS IN MY MIND

underrated

Are they retarded?

Do any of you actually know how many lines you would actually have to cut to do this. Co-Lo centers are run by retards traffic isn't rerouted manually anymore.

Internet lines break all the time because there is no real way to stop the earth from moving around them. Ever wonder why you always see ISP engineers everywhere, they are constantly fixing things.

Also cellphones don't use fiber optics....

>officialantifa
>real

pick one, you stupid nigger.

>antifa
>killing people
as if they'd even be able to do that

I love safety

Floridian here.
It must suck living in places where the left can actually pose a threat.

t. Florida Man

dope.

We're about to lose some rights.