Would you fight for your country Sup Forums?

I would.

For my (((country)))? No.

For my people? Yes. Without hesitation.

It's good to know that you will fight for your fellow pirates user.

>Sweden
>55%
Are those the refugees that would fight for their home country or the swedes that would fight for their refugees? Cause that's the only they would fight for their country.

Fight for what? A bunch of shiftless niggers and beaners that hate my guts? Yeah right. I'd fight for America pre-'65.

Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me!

Not for my country
FOR MY MONEY

No. I'm a high-paid banker, so that's not my job.

>Romania
>38%
>being worse than sweden but still mocking it.
>keeps using a forced meme to feel less unsecure and pathetic.

haha you sure showed me and my country there pal.

Why are you Eurofags such communist faggots that you wouldn't want to fight for your country should she be called to war? You are just like the communist piece of shit faggots who tore their draft cards up for a message and then got thrown in jail because they're faggots who need to get ass raped.

you did fight for america pre '65. that's why we're in the situation we are now. even during the early 20th century america still was (((america)))

Yes, of course.

>Why are you Eurofags such communist faggots that you wouldn't want to fight for your country should she be called to war?
>Hides flag

kek

I'm American faggot and I'm proud of it, no matter how many nogs pollute our fucking country I'll still fight for it.

haha, no.

no its more about who Im fighting against for me. if my country wants to go to war with Israel Ill run to the nearest recruiter. if it wants me to fight another war for israel then no

(((america))) hasn't been our country in a really long time.

i refuse to be deployed in combat in the middle east because i dont want to fight and be killed so the jews can have their greater israel plan executed.

Well while I do identify as solely American, my family emigrated here from Albania in the late 1990s so I'm not really a part of American history in that regard, but i guess your ancestors certainly did fight for it.

Of course not. I fight for nobody else other than myself and my family. I don't give a fuck what the country wants.

I have dual citizenship but I won't fight for either. I've never felt like home at either country

Yes, I would fight for this multicultural and modern paradise

nah same ere for me. my family emigrated here from bulgaria in the early 1990s because communism collapsed.

dual citizenship with what country?

Constantly attacking Sweden isn't going to make your shithole of a country any better, you filthy gypsy.

Oh shit, pretty much neighbors. This country is spectacular - sad what it's becoming. I think immigrants like us are more patriotic than WASP Americans that descended from settlers and shit. The fuck is wrong with these people?

Worst Korea and USA.

Worst Korea is basically epitome of oligarchy and I know I am not part of it. So fuck that.

For the US, I like the country and I am kind of person who voted for Trump and shit. I just hate some alt right shit saying 'you are nonwhite and get out' and SJW shit saying 'you are nonwhite but you have to get fucked by affirmative action'.

>tfw you don't even have an army to fight with

Man, I know shit libs who have ancestors that came here on the mayflower yet they're probably one of the most unpatriotic people ever.

I mean it isn't necessarily their fault, being brainwashed by the america media for years, but i think it's the fact that we know what communism does to countries is why we're so against it.

My family came here expecting the american dream to be some beautiful place where nothing can go wrong.

Living in both systems really opens your eyes and you can make unbiased decisions on which is truly better. I'd take the united states any day over communism, but calling america perfect would be a lie. there's traitors in the government, mostly jews. and they need to be dealt with.

My country is fake, why should a sicilian fight for a venetian and vice-versa? In WW2 most ppl didn't give a shit about the war for this reason

Well what do you guys think of this?
>22% of vietnamese think we will defend them
>13% of chinese think we will defend them
Oceania confirmed best allies

Poorly phrased question desu
>Would you fight for your country?
I'm not going to protect Israel, no
>Would you fight a defensive war on your own soil?
Is what they should be asking.

shit forgot pic

Most of the alt-right constantly shills for asians though. i'd say a good chunk of Sup Forums definitely has yellow fever.

i mean, at least you're not treated as a second class citizen. same cant be said for whites in east asian countries.

from what i hear about south korea, and from what i've seen it looks like a really fine place. i wouldnt mind living there myself.

Is this a trick question for people from non-countries ?

Why would so many people here fight to protect the western elite?

They are fucking you on the regular, society gives you nothing, there is no opportunity anymore and you are willing to give your life for that?

Look at our veterans from the War on Terror. They "won" and look what they get in return. They get to live on the street because our society chews people up and spits them out.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? You think life is like one of your history textbooks, like a strategy game? Grow up manchildren. There is no glory in war.

Idk about Canada, but injured US soldiers get a life worth's load of pension for getting injured. It's pretty fucking ridiculous because they subjected themselves to that. They shouldn't have joined if they didn't want to get injured.

bump

This is the attitude that Americans have towards the weakest members of their society. People who have put their lives on the line to guarantee the safety of their country. And your response is well i dunno they got paid lol

Tell me, why should anyone fight to keep the status quo? Why would people fight just to get fucked in the ass?

No one wants to fight for their country because their country does not fight for them anymore. If you draft them they'll put in the bare minimum amount of work, not put themselves into any sort of risk and go oh well lol guess i'm chinese now

This is why western society fucking blows. Because we the people stab eachother in the back every single chance we fucking get.

A FUCKING LEAF

2nd post best post, i am not dying for the profits of kikes and for noggers and spics

This

only to change it
So a Canadian revolution to turn it into a country like Poland

Yes. But really for the opportunity to kill people belonging to other countries.

Do not ask yourself what your country can do for you, Ask yourself what YOU Can do for your country!

No, I'd only die for a white nationalist country

Only for the conservative people here. The lefties don't want us to fight for their freedom.