What do you honestly think of me?

I see a lot of hate for the obnoxious, mentally challenged gay people on this site, which I understand and agree with. I want nothing to do with the braindead alphabet soup community.
What I don't get is the disgust of literally every gay person. I'm more than willing to admit homosexual """""culture""""" shouldn't be normalised and promoted to the extent it is today, but I don't want to, and have no intent to take pride in what gets me hard, have sex with minors or wear feminine clothes without shame.
I fucked up doing the one thing humans were built for, which is to marry and have children, but what you need to understand is that that isn't my fault, nor my choice. Why am I getting herded up and criticized alongside the same paste chugging, skinnyjean worshiping, AIDS ridden faggots that we both fucking hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you need to die. You're like a Faggy Uncle Tom.

Okay, why?

Guilt by association

One of the most based guys I know happens to be gay. He literally 88's when drunk. He know it's degenerate and ignores the whole lgbtqqiiaaxyzlmnop culture

The most I would do to associate with other faggots is fuck them. I loathe them just as much as the next sane individual, I just want to bang them.
I don't need to feel guilty for shit that I never did, nor had any say in.
Sounds surprisingly like me. I don't drink anymore though.

yeah I take the libertarian approach - If you do degenerate shit, whatever - a lot of people (myself included) privately do, but promoting culture is more important. There's a difference between gays and faggots.

if you like dick thats your and your soon to be broken anus' business, just dont act like a faggot

if youre entire personality rests on who and how you fuck, youre a degenerate animal gay or straight,

>Muh stereotyping
Most pol/acks would never even realize you were gay unless you told them.

>What do you honestly think of me?

Faggot, kys.

Being attracted to children isn't a choice either. What you do have a choice on is whether or not you act on it.

>Being attracted to children isn't a choice either
t. pedo

please go jew, your pedo acceptance wont play with the normies the way the fag acceptance did, it WILL backfire

most of us don't hate you as long as you keep to yourself and don't push the degeneracy in our and our kids faces. Much like with anything else though the worst elements of a group will become the defacto representatives and create the stereotypical profile of all the group. The best thing you can do is simply find like minded faggots and police your own until you push out the degenerate push the limits of everything crowd

Fuck gay people. Pussy cowards. You're too pussy to be straight

Who is the real faggot? I think its you.

I like Limmy. He's disgusted with the world and was going to an hero but he gave up the booze and the drugs and found his true path. He's a wise man

These fucking "I-Im like you guys not cancerous like every other muslim/tranny/turkroach/*insert cancer here*!" Uncle Tom posts are truly the most pathetic thing that can be found on this board.

If you don't like the group you are forced to be a part of then fucking change it or fucking shock therapy yourself to straightness.

Yeah I am sure those boy molesting mentally ill fruits just wake up one day and say "Today I am into little boys and girls". All of them should be chemically castrated at the very least but to say it's a choice is beyond retarded.

Smart cookies. All of you have a nice day.
I was more curious about the hatred for *all* gays, not just the supreme faggots.
I can't find an honest argument against homosexuality that doesn't include a bible verse and a reminder that i cant have kids.
Wasn't this debunked? Eitherway normalising pedophilia should be pubishable by death.

Don't listen to any of the fag haters here.

I honestly believe that you were born the way you are and that If you aren't pushing this shit on anyone there is nothing wrong with who you are.

Don't listen to these "you need to die" people. They are the real faggots. That add nothing of value to our cause and constantly push moderates away from us and guarantee we will always remain a small group of bickering retards right up until the end of our countries and our civilization. They are the SJW's of the far right.

i dont hate you
just remember that the more gays the more damage to society
so dont fucking advocate for anyone to be gay or then ill hate you

Guide to Sup Forums
Faggots aren't gays. They're flamers who wont shut up about taking cock.
Niggers aren't blacks. They're dindu nuffin gangbangers who put down whitey.
Jews/kikes aren't Israelis. They're globalist shills.

Learn subtlety for christ's sake.

Why are you paying any attention to the views of the autistic fucks on this site?

i hate fags, and i will never forgive you or the democrats or the jews for the anal marriage ruling. I will side with anyone and anything that gives me vengence upon you for this gross distortion of my nation. Its hard for you to get how offensive it was...

Imagine your father was ressurected by a necromancer, and was now on the docks sucking cocks and tricking out his ass for nickels. You'd feel compelled to destroy your fathers corpse to protect his memory, and to also kill the necromancer. That is how I feel about america.

Islam, communism, billions of nigger immigrants, whatever. Whatever sees you being thrown off a building you fucking faggot. I deserved a vote.

If our "civliization" is gay wedding cakes, antidepressants, and shitty little electronic toys, let it burn. Something better will take its place.

>All of them should be chemically castrated at the very least but to say it's a choice is beyond retarded.

im not saying its a choice, im saying it doesnt matter if they choose it or not. they are a danger to the mental welfare of our progeny, a fucked up person does fucked up things, a defective, born or made is a threat to the collective

You say that to literally everyone, kikes need to die, blacks need to die, faggots need to die, degenerate white need to die, white race traitors need to die, chinks and asians need to die, brazilian monekys need to die.

It get repetitive sweetie.

Romans 1:26-32

This. And on the real bruh, like 90% of gays are totally cool af and are way more fun to kick it with than I imagine 90% of pol users. It's the 10% that makes the most noise and causes all the problems - regardless of sexual preference or skin color

>I would do to associate with other faggots is fuck them.

Sleep with similarly minded faggots only, sharing a bed with the enemy is treachery and would make you guilty by association.

Abort yourself please. Everyone hates you anyways

This

Let me narrow it down. Only faggots need to die. That will get rid of the really obnoxious kikes at the same time.

Because I've been here for a while and intend to stay a bit longer.
Still can't believe the state Germany's in.
I will never marry, nor advocate for anybody else's right to marry. I also want no ties to America aside being trading partners.
I don't owe you an apology. Your shit situation wasn't my doing.
Guess I'm in the minority. I don't hate children enough to tear them in half with my cock.

Look m8 you're just going the

WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET

I don't want an apology. I want you off a roof. And whoever or whatever gives me the opportunity to see it before I die, I will side with.

By calling yourself gay you reinforce your faggoty mental state and decision making. We are the sum of our choices, nothing more. Choose to be the ideal version of yourself.

All practice of homosexuality normalizes it. Yes, you aren't AS bad as flaming pride marching fags, that does not mean your behavior is good.

Those are 16 yo that don't really believe in anything since they don't have the capability of forming opinions yet

>I see a lot of hate for the obnoxious, mentally challenged gay people on this site, which I understand and agree with.

Yet you have the audacity to become an OP.

Nobody cares, go home.

Everything about your behavior and your identity is degenerate. You're perfectly capable of functioning like a normal person but you have internalized your image of what a "homosexual" is and act it out without any self-awareness. I will not accept that you aren't attracted to women as long as your libido is functioning and you are fertile, considering you are still 100% attracted to their pheromones, their smooth skin, their hair, their curves, their voices, and their nature. In reality you've come to the false conclusion that you are not meant to have sex with women, and you are completely fooled.

Belief is a powerful thing, especially if you do not realize it is a belief. This is like a grown man claiming he won't eat olives, or pickles, or onions because he just "doesn't like them." This claim has no weight whatsoever for a grown man who can easily enjoy bitter and sour foods if he allows himself, but they VIEW IT as something they hate because of their preconceptions about who they are. I don't care if you have AIDS and I don't care if you have less than the average number of partners per year, the idea of you is an extremely poisonous one that just creates more of you.

If you were truly just a pervert attracted to men, nothing would stop you from settling down with a woman and having a family. This is what people did for all of history and it is considerably less disgusting. The difference between you and them is the concept of "gay" as an archetype with rules and boundaries. In reality you are a man and you will fug anything, and you can sexualize anything with the right mindset. You're completely trapped by this idea that you have your own rules and preferences different from other people.

If you want my advice, just kill yourself and get it over with. You're never going to grow up and people will always enable you and try to pull you back into homosexuality. Your tribe could have lived on forever, but you have elected to kill it.

Guilt by association. You guys either don't try, or don't try hard enough to separate yourselfs from the whole lgbt+ thing. You just sit there, taking it up the ass, letting them represent you.

You all want to be equal (how autistic), so i guess standing up for yourself doesn't work well with it. There's no true diversity among you to be seen or noticed.

You're all just mental defects in the end, you can only get soo much difference out of that.

Guess the best way to say you aren't one of them is the old fashioned way: that one gay guy who says he's straight.

Insults and critique aside:
I hope you can be helped one day.
I honestly think you people would be much happier if you were straight. But that cannot be succesfuly forced upon your brains yet it seems.

It's a difficult task, But I'll try my hardest.
Finding a partner who hasn't slept with atleast 10 other men is a shitemare in bong.
But I didn't choose to like cock. If I could, I'd choose to marry and have kids, but my brain says no like the kike loving cunt it is.
I had stupid dreams when I was your age too. Have some milk before bed, it helps a ton

>anal marriage
kek

>But I didn't choose to like cock.

You did and still do. You ARE your brain. Choose otherwise.

When men lie together in lust, it is a surrender to the passions and does nothing for the excellence in us. Nor does any other excess, jealousy among them.But when men lie together, and knowledge and virtue are passed between them that is pure and excellent. When they compete to bring out the good, the best in each other this is the love between men that can build a city-state and lift us from our frog pond.

I think you should seriously just keep what you do in your free time with men to yourself. Hell even to the extent of hiding it from people. And I say that because the normalization of homosexuality comes from people coming out of the closet and being accepted, and that causes that behavior to spread believe it or not. It's why homosexuality has been on a very high increase for decades now, as it has started to become more socially acceptable, more people become gay when they hit puberty as it is a product of your environment. And for the love of god don't go to pride parades dressed in fucking bdsm clothes with your dick out. Please.

>there was a lot of cheese in that lasagna!

Every day.

>But I didn't choose to like cock.
And it shouldn't matter because you're completely in control of your actions and women are literally walking onaholes. There is really no argument in favor of "not liking" to penetrate a woman, it's designed to receive your dick. It's no different from if you bought a completely inanimate sex toy designed for your dick, except it's better engineered in every way and self-cleaning. What you won't accept is the implications of being with a woman when you view yourself as a homosexual.

I bet you'd like heroin too if you tried it. That wouldn't be your choice either if it gives you a good feeling. What a stupid excuse.

The culture is the only thing that sucks. Idc if you put your dick in men's butts as long as they consent.

My advice is to get jacked and learn to fight/defend yourself so these people have to admit they got jacked up by a faggot if they fuck with you.

I have tried. So. Fucking. Hard.
I love the idea of marrying, having kids, retiring and dying an old and happy man. But because some kike dumped cat shit into my water I have to live with the inability to get hard to women, stick my will in a plump pussy and live up to my full potential as a human. I want to see the people responsible for this dead just as much as you do.
You're fucking retarded.
Gay men like manly features. Men's chests, men's dicks, men's hair, men's voices. I have tried and failed to get hard to women, you don't understand how people function.
If it was as simple as plugging a hole, everybody would be bi, your facts are backwards.
I thought I was the gayest one here.

Holy fuck this is ass tearing.

Because of this. Can you think, feel, or talk about anything other than your faggot cult???

Everybody likes everything. Fuck you. It's all a matter of the boundaries you set for yourself. I'm sure everyone could be bi if they tried but it's filthy and there is literally no point in hooking up with men, chiefly because men are horny all the time and will have sex with anyone if morally permitted. That makes their market value essentially zero unlike the much more exclusive and valuable fertile, virgin woman.

There is no practical reason for most guys to look at other men this way, unless they are stranded without any women around. Guess what, when that happens you get the predictable result. When they go home again? Guess what, they're straight men who reproduce.

Donate sperm and adopt two kids teach them to be decent, woke, people with self control.

There, job done, you can die without shame.

> because some kike dumped cat shit into my water.

It's never your fault, is it?

If you love the idea of marrying a woman as much as you plead to then fucking do it.
If you don't want to, then you are a liar basedon what you've been saying.

Kill your self kike this is America go join those wackos in the Middle East u fucking faggot

You can be gay all you want. Just don't do gay shit like suck dick and take it in the booty

So you are truly back.

Isn't that dandy.

And reminder that young men out in the country predictably try to fug their horses, goats, sheep, whatever's around. Claiming men's tastes are concrete or that having an attraction to one thing PRECLUDES YOU from mating is absurd. Never forget that people who have sex with horses are still fertile and can get on with their lives.

Men like sex. They like sex with anything, and can learn to love whatever. Raising a family involves a lot of investment and life planning which makes it a huge priority. You can plainly see what happens in groups like Africans who have no long-term planning skills, they're gay as fuck and rape everything they can get their hands on. You know why they all have AIDS? It's because they're fucking other men.

You're not special.

Are you implying that you are incapable of having kids with females because of sexual attraction?

It's literally
>benis
>bagina
>baby

How is that not your choice?

Sure, you're fucked in the head, but you saying you can't overcome it is equivalent to saying you have no control of your actions except your base instincts and desires.

If that's what you're saying, then yes, you get taken on the day of the rope. I don't trust people who can't trust themselves.

fag

It's internet. So practically international waters. With every day your country gets closer to its final day. How low are your standards if one of your reasons for pride is the degeneracy you shelter?

I enjoy the occasional rekt feminist video, but aside that I distance myself from that cesspool.
I'm not adopting, at least not yet.
My attitude might change in the future, but I don't want any involvement with a kid raised by two dads.
>he doesn't know the cause of homosexuality
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
There's further reading but I'll be going to sleep in a bit.
You're bait. I'm not responding to you anymore.

You're confusing pol/acks with stormniggers. Stormniggers hate gays for existing just like they hate people who dare to shake hands with a jew. That's not mainstream though, not even here. I think the most criticism you'd get from a pol/ack would just be in regards to the fact that you probably won't have kids, since pol is concerned about the low white birth rate. But if you aren't loud and obnoxious like alot of gays, I don't think pol would give you any shit beyond jokes.

>even wears a fag flag
>made an entire thread for your self-centered rambling about how you totally aren't like all the other fags and are just a normal person who likes man ass
>gives some half-assed excuses about wanting to be accepted as just some normal, but unfortunate victim of circumstance
>while wearing a fag flag
>while wanting people to accept his bum-rummaging habits
>while making a whole fucking thread about what a special fag he is
You're a fag.

There's a roughly 80% chance I have toxoplasmosis, and had it for a long time (~20 cats in and around the house growing up), but I'm not gay, nor are my 2 brothers.

We have a nice mix of other mental health issues, though.

We hate degeneracy, except for traps and footfags and people who like anime lollis. It's very simple, faggot.

>homosexual """""culture""""" shouldn't be normalised and promoted

LGBT flag is doing just that. I don't care if you are gay, but why do you have to let everyone know? I don't go up to people and announce I am straight. Is that the one thing that defines you? If so, I feel sorry for you.

> homosexuality is genetic
> NOO WE'RE INFECTED BY PARASITES

Can't keep a single straight narrative?
You are a plague in either scenario.

This

gracias amigo

this.

ok yeah so it's a sin. big fucking deal. God will deal with it. We don't have to prosecute every last fucking person in the world. Let men live their lives and we'll address judgement when it comes

I honestly don't give a shit about gays. What you do with your cock is that last thing I want to think about.

My problem stems from constantly getting gay culture thrown in my face. I have to hear about how "brave" you are for sucking a cock and have to deal with faggots trying to convert children. You brought AIDS to the world, you're harmful to society, and you're fucking annoying.

Stay in the closet and shut the fuck up. We're indifferent towards you until you act like a massive flaming fucking faggot.

hi guys i'm a faggot that means i can only cum if i smell poop.

it also has to be male poop, i can tell.

Dude people on this board are purposely being trolls and shills

You are a redpilled gay who don't fall for the media brainwash and removal of culture, see rich people have a plan to put everyone against each other using the medias to create ultra retards, its unclear why they do this exactly. i really couldnt care less about your sexual orientation and i think most people are like me to be honest. If not they can fuck off

>You're bait. I'm not responding to you anymore.
Then you're stupid and a hypocrite. I have no trouble explaining my views and I've even left you an excuse to have sex with men while leading a normal life. You won't accept that because you've already made up your mind what you are and aren't allowed to like. You are exactly like the other gays by definition, but you are too autistic and shy to get fucked by 60 mestizos in a club while taking opiates.

As long as you hold on to this identity, then you already acknowledge why you get lumped in with the rest and you admit it's accurate. You have no value in the sexual marketplace just like all the other gays, but you don't even have enough agency to seek out supposedly compatible males. Getting off is an important symbol of reproduction and it is an absolute biological imperative, so you have no excuse for avoiding it especially if you think homosexuality is your natural state.

All this and I have not said all gays are evil or that they should be put in ovens. I don't even need this to explain why you're wrong. It's only human to lust and to hold beliefs. The problem is that you have essentially been inducted into a religion and adopted its mythology, and you dare to ask why we heathens don't respect your "natural sexual preferences."

>bagina
There's your first problem. I physically cannot sustain an erection when I look at a pussy. I'm not frightened or disgusted by them, I just don't find that shit attractive.
>wearing the actual fagflag
I chose it to make it easy for you to identify me. the idea of getting to choose your own flag is dumb and should be removed from Sup Forums.
Quote me when I mentioned homosexuality was genetic.

no gives a fuck about what you do in your private life, you can be gay but in secret without building a culture around a mental illnesses and pretend it's normal

KILL JESTER

I dont give a fuck honestly. I think people who talk too much about what makes them cum or think too much about what makes other people cum are degenerates.

Fuck whoever you want to fuck in peace. I don't like evangelists who want to get involved in what folks do in their bedroom, I dont like lgbtq cunts who act like its my duty to give them some kind of validation for how they get off and hold pride parades for that reason. I just want people to keep to themselves.

Then there are a few extra steps if you want a wife and kids:

>Buy syringe
>Jack off
>Injection time

I assume you are capable of ejaculation without being inside someone else's ass.

I honestly believe the people on this site who hate traps the most are the ones secretly fapping to them

But steel is heavier than feathers

Lets disregard the fact that it's a narrative constantly used by the whole lgbt and ask a question.

If you think its not genetic, then what is it? A resort of an infection by a parasite (a disease), which is highly unlikely because you can't mentally cure a disease that would practically have to override a big portion of your genetic code which i dont think a small, common bacteria is capable of. OR is it a choice? Therfor can be changed.

>Quote me when I mentioned homosexuality was genetic.
Semantics. You argue that it's in-born and can't be changed. Genetic meaning that it's got some biological basis that really can't be changed, no different from your claim but with significantly more credibility if you have some evidence of it. You don't, so you just side-step it and provide no explanation whatsoever.

Even if it is from some outside influence, unless you argue to the point that it is an overwhelming mental illness, you have the choice to compensate for it.

e.g. I don't go around strangling people I disagree with, because I control my urges and make better choices.

If you can get to the point where you agree "LGBT is bad in general" then you should logically conclude that you should correct for those desires in yourself, rather than indulging them.

>secretly

Fuck off, no one cares

You retard people dont have children because we were born in debt, thanks to the stupidity of people in the 70s, and went to degenerate globalist schools and watched a lot of tv

Growing up in Canada, i was litterally taught that having kids at 16 is wrong and that my life would be ruined if i did it and that id end up with a shit job and stuff like that (now 25 and have a shit job anyway)

When i was 16 and i impregnated my 19 yr old girlfriend, she wanted to keep the baby, but for me it was like holy fuck oh no, im in trouble i just ruined my life, and i ended up convincing her to get an abortion (legal and encouraged in canada)

I regret this a lot and i feel like the brainwashing i was raised in killed my child, even though it was really me who did it

I plan to make up for it though i have been with my current gf for 5 years and we're trying to move away from the city into our own house and have kids and farm animals

I agree with everything you said, so I'm guessing that wasn't meant for me.

Please elaborate?
I'm pretty sure it's a fungus, not bacteria.
I lost the full article, somebody should have it. It basically said that the spores causing the brain to switch sexuality tend to grow near humid areas, including water purification plants (hence my analogy of "cat shit in the water").
I'll look for it tomorrow, I'm getting some sleep now. It was nice talking.

Are you fucking serious?

You jizz into a bowl
You suck up the jizz
You put that jizz up your wifes vajayjay
You push the plunger in
>insert gregnant.webm

Obviously choose the correct time of month for ovulation, but that's a consideration for the normal way anyway.

This.

Also, OP, you can't accept the that you're gay. No one is inherently gay, a person either become gay or is born sick.
Since you claim you didn't chose to be gay, then you were born sick. You need treatment.

No i meant its not because they are gay atleast not yet, i can see this becoming an increasing problem though with the amount of retardation the current children are being fed with, like being transgender at 7 is ok, god fucking damnit im 100% hetero but i didnt find girls attractive when i was fucking 7, if some fucking cunt tricked me into taking hormones and pretend i was a girl back then id probably have killed myself by now, its criminal what they are doing

But as i said, dont get things mixed up, this wasnt a problem yet when OP was growing up

>paste chugging, skinnyjean worshiping, AIDS ridden faggots

Its not because of the gays*

Sorry im a faggot phone poster rn

should i be disappointed

Its not yet because of homosexuality that people dont have enough children

They're protists, and your theory is dumb as hell considering it can only reproduce in cats. Cats are mainly evolved to live in dry areas and have very strong kidneys which allows them to get water mainly from eating flesh. Why would an alveolate which reproduces in cats have spores, and why would they prefer to "grow" in an area which doesn't even physically exist in the cat's native range? It's well-established that the goal of modifying the host's behavior is so they get eaten by cats so the little fuckers can reproduce.

Yup, it's also well-documented that having it makes humans more suicidal and depressed, which makes sense because cat owners often kys in their homes, where the cats will eat them near-instantly.

I wasn't talking about declining birth rates or even why OP decided he was a homosexual, my point is just that there's nothing stopping him from starting a family. If I was asked about what you're saying, then yeah I'm with you all the way except I take issue with the claim that OP is better than the other faggots and trannies. He still breathes life into the meme of "gay" and tries to justify it. He wouldn't be right to suck off 200 niggers and overdose on meth and he claims not to engage in it, but that's still the lifestyle he's attempting to justify and spread to others. It's repugnant and OP is a lost soul.