Atheist thread

We discuss our views on eugenics, religion, Trump, and transhumanism. Atheists, agnostics, the non-religious, and those losing faith are welcome in this thread. Please introduce yourself when entering the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do atheists who subscribe to evolution, make an exemption for humans being immune to the laws of evolution that every other life form on the planet must abide by?

>Why do atheists who subscribe to evolution
Liberals. Liberals have more propensity towards atheism because it allows them to participate in whatever degeneracy they yearn for void of guilt. They retain their liberal ideology as they transition into atheists. This is predominantly a western phenomenon, however. Atheists in Russia and China tend to be more rational with regards to evolution and humanism.

>This is what atheists believe
Explain this

you have your own cancer thread. Fuck off.

Atheism is pretty much the new irrational religion. When are you guys going to accept that there's much more than the mere natural world?

There's actually evidence of this. Christcucks believe God instantaneously transformed dirt into living, breathing animals.

Atheists are outscored on IQ tests by religious Jews, white Catholics, and Anglicans by up to 10 points on average.

No, disbelieving in God does not make you intelligent, nor does being intelligent make you disbelieve in God.

You likely are not even above average or gifted. Please get yourself clinically tested by an accredited psychologist and you will find that you overestimated your own intellect.

You are exhibiting intellectual vanity, which is not a trait of people with gifted or genius level IQs (I have been tested at 150 and am a Christian with an academic career in science). You are prideful, which is immoral. Being intelligent does not make you a good person or even correct. A literal retard with humility and honesty is of higher moral worth than you.

Please rethink the way you evaluate human character. Please reconsider the way you evaluate yourself and others, and the ideas that they hold. It is not rational.

>there's much more than the mere natural world?
When the evidence comes out.

>he believes there's "evidence" of this

lmao@your life

>white Catholics, and Anglicans
No, you are correct with regards to Jews though. I'm not going to read the rest of your post because what you contended is fabricated by your emotions to make you feel better. It's like squandering time with a moron.

It says he turned the dust into man
I don't think it specifies about the animals

Your post confirms the rest of mine.

Humans are not exempt. Genes are still flowing easily between 'races' and we have not lived isolated enough to become a separate species yet.

It's common science though, genetic differences between races are ultimately negligible. You have race mixed with culture here. Put a nigger in the right environment and even he will act more civilized than most white people, it's all about culture.

Asians used to act in a very uncivilized manners and the vast majority of war deaths are attributed to Asian wars. Once a weak shithole like Japan adopted European culture it instantly became a great imperial power. Once the Chinks have pushed for capitalistic reform they became the second largest economy in the world and are on the path to be the first.

Case in point, culture > race, otherwise Europe would have always been a world leader in technology and civilization, when in reality the first civilizations appeared in the Middle East and Mesopotamians had already established a basic form of civilized society while Europeans were still playing around with mud.

>when science is too hard for your tiny brain
Whatever.
Your rebuttal confirms that you have no source to substantiate your claims -- archetypal moron.

We should have an atheism general, if nothing more than to trigger christcucks. But you need to set a specific topic not smth so broad like OP. Would you like to start a topic of discussion?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

I would provide you with a source, but you have no interest in the truth.

You are a liar.

Because some races are just better than others and any deep study into that sort of thing makes liberals uncomfortable.

Christianity has existed for 2,000 years

Guys, just curious... Have you ever tried to ask God if he is real? Or, did you decided that there is no god by your own intelect? Maybe both? Is just something Im curious abuot.

Hi, I am an atheist and Trump is wonderful. Thank you, have a good day! :)

Because they're inconsistent brainlets
#notallfedoras

Not according to genetic studies

Well where's the evidence that the universe exploded out of nowhere without any reason?
Where's the evidence that life formed on its own?
Where's the evidence that consciousness is a natural product of partical interactions in our brain?
Where's the evidence that moral values are nothing more than societal indoctrinations?
You guys talk a lot about demanding evidence but a lot of your beliefs are simply nothing more than just blind beliefs.

idiots doesnt understand science.
Humans are not immune to evolution. It will take millions of years to speciate. Given unprecedented levels of interbreeding humans are likely to be more homogenous over time.

You don't know how science works. Based on the evidence and empirical scientific experimentations carried out so far, we have come to those conclusions.

>Well where's the evidence that the universe exploded out of nowhere without any reason?

Scientists came to that conclusion after having found out that the universe is in a state of expansion.

>Where's the evidence that life formed on its own?

There's no scientific consensus about how life formed, but after successful trials of the Urey-Miller experiment, we found out that life could form from simple organic compounds existing in nature. It is our most educated guess so far.

>Where's the evidence that consciousness is a natural product of partical interactions in our brain?

Eh, I don't understand this, where are you going? All human thoughts stem from neurons transmitting information through electrical and chemical signals. Through MRI scanning this was proven.

>Where's the evidence that moral values are nothing more than societal indoctrinations?

Well, possessing morality is an acquired social behavior that helps humans survive. Calling it "indoctrination" is unscientific. Many mammals have a certain set of social behaviors that help them coexist in a community, we are no different.

>are simply nothing more than just blind beliefs.

False. They are the most educated stances based of the evidence possessed so far. When X evidence comes up and proves you're right, then all scientists will gladly move over to your side.

>eugenics
Pro
>religion
Is gay, but natural selection is currently favoring higher religiosity
>Trump
Voted for
>transhumanism
Is the ultimate red pill

Because you are conflating atheism with leftism

Hello dudes,
I am a non religious agnostic polytheist.
I believe humans are not great enough to determine the meaning of existence, but I am hopful of some greater plain of existence or afterlife. Though I don't fully believe in it I regularly pray to virtues I believe could be gods, for example I may pray for things such as; order, understanding, strength

Thoughts?

>liberals
>different from atheists
>implying

It's only you, Western cucks. Your libtards make atheism look bad.
Also
> evolution doesn't exist, G-d created man in his image
> niggers and white people lived in different environments for thousands of years, there must be genetic differences other than their skin tone
Pick one

> 1AD
1000 BC
> 2017
30 - 40 AD

Niggers aren't human retarded commie, man was made in god's image
The nigger wasn't

> Have you ever tried to ask God if he is real?
Yes, he said he's just a product of my imagination and that I should stop doing LSD

Why do atheists put hot stuff in their balls on camera?

>atheists
>pretending to be redpilled
>2017

Didn't really expect someone even remotely resembling a careful investigation of the evidence so you got me here. And I would disagree about your conclusion about our consciousness and moral values because there's simply no evolutionary benefit for us to devolop them. And no, I do understand how science works. Science tells us what things are and it's simply idiotic to deny that. But religion (Christianity) on the other hand tells us a whole different truth and that is how we should behave.

meanwhile all millenials, liberals, gays and traps are all atheists
atheism is literally the source of blue pill

I prefer telling people I'm a Laveyian satanist with theistic tendencies

>puts degenerate whores under the Christian category

Oh, so it comes down to the race now.
Ok, pick
> white people are not human
> white people and Middle Easterners are the same
Considering where Christianity was created, they are even more legit an image of G-d, than white and sometimes blonde Europeans.

So at the rate were going we will never be separate species?

a girl sticking her tongue out isn't automatically a whore user

They have short skirts, short skirts are made so a man has easy access to the woman so they can fornicate, a skirt should go below the knee
Yeah middle eastern people are mostly the same as whites, we have the same skeletal structure, anorigines, niggers and orientals don't.
But they turned Islamic unfortunately which has ruined their society completely, they rape and murder each other, they're sexual deviants who rape goats and are gay pedophiles.

>But religion (Christianity) on the other hand tells us a whole different truth and that is how we should behave.

And this is how i became a christian

>what? someone is claiming niggers are human?
>[unintelligible chart posting intensifies]

>and moral values because there's simply no evolutionary benefit for us to devolop them

Except that there is. Many mammals have special social behavior that they acquired in order to survive. For what reason? We don't always know, but what we DO know is that those carrying these social behaviors survived, while those that didn't died since such behaviors are now held by the majority of said animals.

Holding moral beliefs seem crazy, but that type of crazy exists in many other animals and it helps survival. Per example, according to base evolutionary laws, the goal of an organism is to reproduce, yet humans sometimes go to war to die for social constructs like "countries" without procreating, going against their evolutionary purpose.

That attitude isn't only human. Honey bees also sacrifice themselves for shit like their "colony" despite the honey bee not passing on it's genes. So yes, morality, despite seeming unnecessary for survival, has now become standard for all humans. For what reasons? We can only guess, but we know 100% that it helps survival.

By survival here, I'm talking about the continuity of the species. Humans have evolved in a manner that prioritizes the survival of the entire species instead of individuals, just like bees and ants.

>white people and Middle Easterners are the same

Yes, white people and Middle Easterners are the same, well at least same within the 99% percentile.

A change of culture =/= change of genetics. We're all humans regardless. Probably the only highly debated exception would be groups that have had extremely extended isolated environment like Abos.

by today's standards they're dressed modestly
are you from the 1950's?
and how are you posting here?

no one but amish dress like pic related anymore

Don't waste your time arguing with a leaf. You can clearly see he's retarded.

No one but the Amish dress with modesty anymore then, no the 1950's were one of the worst generations to exist. Everything after the Great War has been nothing but degeneracy.
This is how my wife would dress, this dress is made in the USA

This meme is supposed to be used ironically you normie. By God, why must atheist memes be so terrible?

> he's never heard of the Mennonites

nice strawman to put flat earth with evolution

Maybe you Serbs like whores in short dresses because it makes it easier to rape them. But I'm against it, legally a skirt should not be above the knee, and I think a woman should be faced with a fine if she appears in public naked like that

well i mean he didn't say the atheist side with all the disgusting degeneracy was the "far superior and more enlightened" side
so he's already surpassed all my expectations of the average leaf poster

No, read the bible niggers are a beast of the field this is confirmed
Orientals have a different skeleton from us
If a Chinese is the same as me a chimp is the same as a gorilla

>not posting the original

Ebin meme.

Atheists are faggots.

Preeeeaccchhhhh

I do hope you have an air conditioner down there.
I don't want you to suffocate since you obviously have lived in that basement for quite some time.

i can't say i disagree
but if im to choose between the short skirt girls and the girls running around topless in the streets screaming "castrate all men!"
ill pick the short skirts obviously

Sage

I would pick neither, they're both whores who reject God
Air conditioning is rare in Canada, I've never had it in my life

If you believe in a literal personal god, you are dangerously delusional and I don't trust your ability to make effective decisions.

> t. larpfag

>99.99999% of all women are whores who reject God
i see... so you're going for chastity then

Do you heathens not know what year it is?

>No, read the bible niggers are a beast of the field this is confirmed

Come on, is this bait?

>Orientals have a different skeleton from us

Genetic differences are overwhelmingly geographic.

>If a Chinese is the same as me a chimp is the same as a gorilla

Humans are as different from gorillas as chimpanzees are, terrible comparison.

Why religious people who disagree with sciene keep going to hospital and take their meds? Why they just pick the good things that science offered to them.

it isn't cherrypicking
its showing you the fruits of the each school of thought
atheism destroyed Christianity's influence over western society creating a world where we have to deal with faggots and perverts parading down the streets
it's showing the end results it's not even neccessarily showing atheists

in a God-fearing society the pictures on the right would be an extremely rare occurrence if not inexistant

No it's just they're showing their nakedness, they feel no shame. Only your husband should see your legs, these women want the whole world to see their legs. It's sickening and it's mad that this is accepted now a days, even the Christian schools give these girls uniforms that go above the knee. I think these schools should be fined for the destruction they're causing to our society and that the sale and manufacture of short skirts should be banned.

Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

>beast of the field multiply against thee

How can a farm animal multiply against you? Wouldn't it be beneficial if you have many ox or cows?

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate

>wild beasts who kidnap children, destroy your property, kill you and make you desolate

Hmmm... this sounds similar to what happened in South Africa and Rhodesia

Jonah 3:7-8
And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

>let beast be covered in sackcloth clothing
>violence in their hands

What beast will
1) multiply against you
2) make you few in number
3) kidnap your children
4) make your land desolate
5) wears clothing
6) has hands

THE NIGGER
THE NIGGER IS NOT HUMAN THE NIGGER WAS NOT MADE IN GODS IMAGE BECAUSE HE IS NOT MAN HE IS THE BEAST OF THE FIELD!!!

They should go back to the practices of the Church. Like letting people bleed to death in order for the evil spirits to leave the body, or just leaving them alone to die while praying since prayer > medicine.

Now that I think about it, medicine is heretical! >:(

like i said if you don't want the girls on the right because they dress to scantily
then you don't want 99.99999% of females in the world
because that is about as modest as it gets
common female attire, as im sure you know includes tank tops and yoga pants

Atheism isn't a unified school of thought. And in case you didn't know, the church has long been subverted by the jews except for christian identity RaHoWa types
>inb4 i support based Israel
If so then leave

>What beast will
>1) multiply against you
>2) make you few in number
>3) kidnap your children
>4) make your land desolate
>5) wears clothing
>6) has hands

heathens.
heathens do that.

I don't know I live in an orthodox area, it's rare for me to see a girl that isn't in a knee skirt, some wear them to the ankle. I never see bare arms or cleavage.

you're missing the point

atheism did their best to remove Christianity from the government and society
they have pretty successfully done so
and the degeneracy you see around you is the result of a world where Christianity is not important

sheyit
i wanna live where you live

A heathen isn't a beast of the field,

Genesis 2:1And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The beast of the field is clearly the animals created before man was, there is a type of animal that shouts mightily to God, he has hands, he is violent, he will steal your kids, make your high ways desolate. This HAS to be the nigger, it's just common sense.

The bible warns he will grow in number if we walk contrary to God, it's no coincidence africas population has grown since the 1950's and now surpasses Europe

How can you be atheist when you can't prove god's not real?
Science=/=atheism. Technically atheists just believe there are no gods, they don't have to believe all that other nonsense. Though most of them do because they've been told to by pop-science tv personalities like Bill Nye.

>What beast will
>1) multiply against you
>2) make you few in number
>3) kidnap your children
>4) make your land desolate
>5) wears clothing
>6) has hands

Sounds EXACTLY like what the natives went through after facing European colonialism. To make it worse, Europeans brought plagues with them which "magically" wiped out 80% of all natives from the face of the Earth. You may accuse others of being the beast of the field, while being one yourself to others.

This type of ignorance should not be purported.

It's orthodox Jewish though there's lots of Filipinos though, I see them leave church in sandals and booty shorts
I think that should be illegal. The bible says breeches should reach the knees, but women can't wear pants anyway.

This is correct. Never met an intelligent atheist. They stop maturing at 14.

Europeans didn't make the aborigines high ways desolate, we made it richer and prosperous. Without us the aborigine would still be living like the animal he is

Hey user! It's so hot in July isn't it.
I hope you are not too mad that I'm destroying western society because I'm not wearing a winter jacket now.

so a heathen is a beast and a nigger isn't
why is that?
oh wait because you don't have any Biblical evidence you've already made your mind and you don't have any Biblical evidence for your conclusions

Not to mention that almost no atheists have actually studied the historical evidence. If they had then they'd know about things like pic related

>never been touched by the spirit, spoke in tongues, or seen angels
>still live a virtuous life

What's up my dudes.

You can't compare our moral values with an instinct of an animal. Bees don't have the free will to act as they please, they have an instinct to protect the colony and they will always act upon it because they don't have a choice. But us humans do, and that's the difference. Our "special social behavior" is simply subjective because of our higher consciousness. But it's only subjective without any higher authority

>uses the Bible to cite why Christians are the beasts and non-Christians are the good guys
that's not how it works