What Are Soros' Sons/Daughters Like?

How many children does George Soros have? What are they like? Are they all as bad, or nearly so, as their father? What do we know about George's wife? How much of a risk do Soros' successors pose to the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alexsoros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alex soros is a pretty soft-looking wuss, but i believe he's the only threat as a soros heir. the thing is, just because he inherits some of his fathers thinking and assets, it won't matter. a guy with the ambition of george soros is one-in-billions. it's only slightly more likely that we'll see another george soros from alex than we would from any random person.

Dude George Soros is the wealthiest anti zionist on the planet. You're literally falling for pro jew propaganda from Sheldon Adelson

From what little I knew of Alex Soros, I thought he was more of a rich playboy than a threat, at least for now. Probably after George passes or becomes too old, he will take the reigns on some big projects?

possibly. but what i'm saying is it's not a big deal if he does. at his age, george was already fucking currencies over and working with the nazis to rat out jews. we won't see another george soros

instagram.com/alexsoros

Very interesting, thanks. I spotted some pics of his father George, too.

>Soros gives a few millions to liberal causes
>OMFG!!!! THIS GUY IS LITERALLY SATAN! HE IS THE MAIN FUNDER OF LIBERALISM ITSELF AS AN IDEOLOGY AND ALL THE LIBERALS ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF HIS MONIEZ!!!!

>Koch Brothers spend 1 billion $ on conservative causes
>Koch who? Sorry don't know about them. Can you please excuse me a few cents got deposited in my bank account :)

You cucks are unbelievable. I really hope all this Soros bullshit is ironic.

Soros is a marxist globalist, though. At least the Koch guys are somewhat conservative.

it's not the amount of money that we dislike, it's where the money goes. Are you willfully retarded?

Lemme set you straight, leaf. Koch are shills yes, but their efforts are largely contained to within the US. Soros on the other hand, has started multiple disruptive campaigns across Europe, Africa, and Asia. This guy literally wrecks and plunders nations for his globalist vision.

And to all who claim he's an anti-Zionist, he's actually their biggest benefactor. Any time one of his paid movements (i.w. Femen) steps foot into Israel, he pulls the plug immediately. A Jewish ethnonationalist Israel is the Zionist wetdream. All the muslim terror attacks in Europe also scares the diaspora back to Israel, which is a requirement of Zionism.

you don't know that you jew
jewish blood still flows through his veins, and going along with globalism will make alex just as big of a threat as his father, he'll have his advisors, his connections, everything.

>it's were da money goes
>if special interests fund what i like, they're good
>if special interests fund what i don't like, they're bad

Yet you accuse others of being retarded without even realizing how deep your own severe mental retardation goes.

That's not the problem, the problem is special interest groups themselves. These cunts will ALWAYS fund whatever is in their interests, not in yours.

The Kochs funding X guy? That puppet will give them tax breaks when in power. Soros giving millions to X cause? Soros will somehow benefit from it in some way I don't know of.

Case in point, special interest groups are BAD, and the more they spend, the bigger of a problem they are.

Koch bros and Soros are both Jews. Both are scum.

They are both open border liberal shills.

Their interests align in every aspect from promoting open borders, legalization of prostitution, and marijuana legalization.

Oh and guess what not everyone on here is a capitalist.

Why have Canadians not been perma banned yet?

Hopefully zero in five years time. They all need to die of natural causes as Scalia did.

but almost certainly not his once-in-a-lifetime ambition. it's possible, but very unlikely

A

>rule #1 about being powerful
never let them see you in a bathing suit.

in 30 years, the Trump surname will also be a Jewish name

Why don't his sons have children yet, are they not married?

Such blatant lies and kikery. Gas yourself