Canada is ours

We are the westerners now

youtube.com/watch?v=A7P-LzHWLkA&feature=youtu.be

There wasn't a single white person in that video. Can white people not be immigrants too?

>le everybody can prosper in canada meme

try living outside of vancouver or the GTA, bud

Isn't Alberta the richest province?

fuck no, not even close. Ontario is still by far on top even though the province is completely and utterly fucked. most of the population is there which of course means that's also where most of the money is

I am literally god, can you imagine it? I was in heaven in my dreams and acquired refugee status. Now you shall all bow down to me, your curry guru.
#NOBORDERS
You can be whoever you want. My dog walked into cat sleeping basket and became a cat. Funny how it worked out, but don't be a bigot and call it a dog.

85% of immigrants into Canada are Asian (mostly from India and China) every year for the past 35+ years

Why was Canada's PM so rude to Alberta?

Back when it was going to cinders the people there seemed so friendly and practical.

Can't wait to see hockey players in veils!

Fucking jej

Wow canada you are dead to me. DEAD YOU HEAR ME, DEAD.

because he doesn't give a fuck about Alberta or really any part of the country that isn't mostly urban. urban faggots are what give him power and they love him because he panders to minorities and uses the working class(evil whites) to pay for the insane benefits those minorities get

Please stop this world. WTF Guys please i want off this ride. Canada is a french republic. Why is every nation turning into america-lite?????

Actually many of the immigrants in Toronto are from Hong Kong. They have already lived under British rule and the integration with Canadian for that demographic is extremely strong. I actually like Asian immigrants as they have contributed quite a lot. This is because they integrate extremely well - so much so that even their own countries regard them as foreigners after a single generation.

Who cares about that. CANADA IS WHITE. GOD YOU IDIOTS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

All I can say is I'm not bothered by that group in particular.

Isn't there one who actually exists and the crapitals visited that said person who is in the UAE?

I'll start watching the video.

I count seven so far, can you elaborate?

Crowd passing, at least five on a bad headcount.

Bus shot, a couple more.

>triggered

Then why did Ontario receive 1.4 billion in equalization payments from Alberta, sask and b.c??

I'm from Hong Kong. I can't even speak Cantonese anymore. I only know English.

I can confirm that it's really awkward every time I go back to Hong Kong for a visit.

Also, I mostly see Mandarin speakers (mainland China) nowadays.

sage

stfu chink, all non white immigrants need to go back including you and your subhuman chink family