DRAIN THE SWAMP THEY SAID

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40469272

Is this guy fucking serious? He wins the election and is still throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get the popular vote. Not only that but he's burning through tax payer money by setting up a commission to investigate voter fraud.

Either this guy is letting his ego go way out of control or he's just a stooge of the Republican party and this is all a rouse to suppress voters that'd vote democrat.

>suppress voters that'd vote democrat.

And that's bad because...?

>US citizens should not be given the right to vote

If you don't like freedom then fuck off to some banana republic.

>Democrats get caught rigging their own primary
>Proceed to cry we would never dare attempt to rig the presidential election
>lose said election then cry muh Russia rigged the election
If you are so concerned with rigging elections why try to stop any investigation into it, lets audit the whole damn thing, sunlight is the best medicine.

You know you're in deep shit when even republicans from Mississippi and Alabama say they're not playing ball.

>US citizens

>Wanting to have valid proof of democrat voter fraud
>Problem

Saged.

>burning through tax payer money by setting up a commission to investigate voter fraud
Uhhhh, I don't mind this at all..

You seriously don't see the problem in starting with a conclusion and working backwards to prove it? We live in a country founded on innocence until proven guilty, not the other way around.

You so much as send them here I'll nuke your 400-pound kankerass

this is actually the biggest story going on now. glad there's a thread on it. this is the kind of thing that can get a president assassinated. he has INSANELY big balls to be barking up this tree.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
>Being this assblasted
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahaha

>trying to paint it as an ego thing

Kek, nice try shariablue. Trump will not let these illegals vote in 2020.

>setting up a commission to investigate voter fraud.
Because that's what libs demanded.

Trump is trying to investigate voter fraud to instigate a reaction from the left to show just how hypocritical they are. They think that Trump won because of voter fraud, but will balk at any investigation attempt because it will expose their 2016 plans to use illegals as a voting bloc for the Democratic party.
They want their cake and eat it too, so to speak.

>starting with a conclusion and working backwards to prove it?
like the conclusion "you dont need to audit these records because........."

Russia the post

>They want their cake and eat it too, so to speak.

They always do, it's why they will continue to fail. They don't believe in compromise anymore, and it will destroy them from within, even without outside intervention.

Because he knows you cunts tried to cheat and still got BTFO. What are they hiding though?

Your a fag op. He and most sane people realize there is widespread voter fraud across the us. When I voted last year they didn't even ask to see my driver license.

Voterfraud needs to stop. Trumps only president in modern times to tackle it. It's not about who won or lost but how the game is played.

If these states have nothing to hide why not comply?

The "3 million illegals voted. I can't prove shit. Set up a commission so I don't like like a lying orange cheeto." conclusion.

>US citizens
Mexican nationals are not American Citizene

Sure we do "comrade".

Oy Vey don't you want to know how those Russian hacker are? I heard they are from Mexico the criminal rapist.

>Blue states: Fuck you, Drumpf!!!!!!!!! You won because muh voter fraud!!!
>Trump: Okay, then. Let me start a nation wide investigation and we'll get to the bottom of this.
>Blue states: MUH HUMAN RIGHTS HOW COULD YOU IM LITERALLY SHAKING YOU CANT VIOLATE OUR RIGHTS WE TOTALLY INNOCENT THERE IS NO FRAUD IN OUR MULTICULTURAL PARADIES

2nd Civil war when?

what the actual fuck
donald trump is so fetch he's street ahead

Califag here and I am literally laughing my ass off. Padilla's defense is that the state is not going to cooperate because its somehow rude that they've been accused.

Welcome to 2017, where you can't have an investigation with OR without suspicions.

oh, wrong file

Trump has already lived this time line he knows what he has to do and when to do it.

Just like I'm sure he knows before hand of any assasination attempts on his life. He can stop them before they even begin to plan it.

It was the lefties that were crying foul in the first place and now that Trump want's to get to the bottom of the actual fraud they chuck a hissy fit.

That's weird, his tweet has 70k likes at 3h not 4.9k

I think the liberals don't have a leg to stand on here:

Trump claims he won popular vote except for voter fraud in liberal states.
>Liberals laugh
OK lets do a commission about voter fraud
>LIberals laugh
Russians didn't hack the vote
>Liberals laugh, of course Russia hacked
OK lets compare voter data
>Liberals laugh

Its so fucking retarded at this point, I give up. I am living in a jungle of retardation and I am worrying about myself from now out. Fitness and my career is all I care about now.

The left accuse others of what they do the cunts

Shill thread. Sage and move on.

ARF, I love this guy

Who gives a fuck, he is doing good things....rule of law restored, business is booming....Trump is awesome

Were going to deport every last fucking spic that voted in our election. We might execute them for treason. Any elected officials attempting to stop the investigation into election fraud will be tarred and feathered and then promptly guillotined. We warned you not to fuck with white people. All of you will die.

This

And yet I'm sure you have nothing to say about the trump general threads that have been posted as nauseam for over a year.

>Is this guy fucking serious? He wins the election and is still throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get the popular vote. Not only that but he's burning through tax payer money by setting up a commission to investigate voter fraud.

Typical leftist shill nigger ascribing motive.

First you dumb fucks mocked Trump when he suggested the possibility of vote fraud. Then after he won you cock sucking faggots screeched for 8 months straight about how Russia committed election fraud somehow by 'hacking' it. Now that Trump wants to get to the bottom of this shit circus and figure out once and for all what happened during the election you brain dead sodomites are screeching yet again.

If you read the article it's not just the left though. Even some republicans are wary of handing over sensitive voter data to the federal government.

Midterm is right around the corner in 2018, and then 2020. Better to root out the corruption with voter registration now before they have a chance to steal the upcoming elections.

Nope, because everywhere else is brainless anti-Trump autism.

You sniveling little rat shits keep trying to make incursions into Sup Forums, we will squeeze you like an over ripe zit every time.

A lot of republicans are neutered little cunts now, the democrats have been putting their dicks in a cage for 3 presidencies now, and they've grown accustomed to being the left's mute whipping bitch.

RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION BLUMPHF IS NOT A LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT
>ok lets investigate for fraud
N-NO YOU CAN'T HACK THE ELECTION WHICH WAS HACKED YOU STUPID DRUMPHIES!
>W E W

They do, check the real twitter page.

That that screen shot has numbers way off

Mississippi is neutered? Alabama? Iowa? Indiana? Kentucky? Tennessee? These are all Republican states refusing to hand over private voter data.

Lol the libtards are so triggered by this

>lets respond to brain dead anti-trump autism with brain dead pro-trump autism

The only people that have made significant incursions on Sup Forums are cancerous r/the_donald niggers like you.

>3 million illegals voted. I can't prove shit. Set up a commission so I don't like like a lying orange cheeto

the "russia hacked us I can't prove shit. Set up a commission so I don't look like like a lying old pedo" conclusion you mean?

>You shouldn't be afraid if you have nothing to hide. You don't need privacy.
I expected more from you Sup Forums don't let partisanship blind your senses. inb4 muh public records

Is this guy fucking serious?
As an American, you should be ecstatic that voter fraud is being investigated, as it undermines the cornerstone of our republic.

Innocent until proven guilty applies to individuals not systemic corruption. Not withstanding one would need to conduct an investigation before charges could be brought against individuals or organizations. This is grade-school tier civics you shill.

That's absolutely fucking genius, god damn, this man is a fucking legend. I don't know if we will ever see someone like him ever again.

You making that accusation of me is proof you don't know dick.

And yet they're letting Confederate memorials get taken down day in and day out.

The voter rolls have needed an audit for a long time, all the cockroaches are trying to hide their misdeeds. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear, right? Lets see how many corpses have been voting.

Making sure nacho niggers can't vote is a good thing, retard.

Is the Banana Republic where Dems are getting their votes?

It's not starting with a conclusion if you already know for a fact the media is reporting lies about you, that illegal immigrants are being permitted to vote, etc. The problem is that people won't take falsehoods in a news story to directly mean malicious slander, and people will try to excuse Barack Obama directly instructing illegals to vote for Hillary.

It's not like this needs more evidence. We already have direct confessions from organizations devoted to chauffeuring people across county lines to vote multiple times, and we already know dead people have been voting more and more, and we already know that the primary argument against voter ID laws is that they are racist against illegal Mexicans and black felons. There's your fraud right there. The last line of defense is that in spite of all this, people don't have hard numbers to show just how much it impacted the election, so without that they can call these things isolated incidents not worth prosecuting.

You make it sound like they are doing mental gymnastics to justify their conclusion. That's an atrocious lie by omission. It's easy to claim your opponent doesn't have evidence, but it makes you look fucking retarded when they actually have a mountain of it. You're misrepresenting everyone and everything in this situation, you have a lot of chutzpah to fabricate your entire narrative of events to match your conclusion while simultaneously accusing the goyim of doing the same thing.

Mark my words, you kikes will all hang.

You dumbass. You think a president should just pretend voter fraud doesn't exist?

Not to mention, he could take out the entire Democratic party this way.

This user is spot on. (((They))) are committing fraud within the system to place (((their))) candidates into office. Ignore the left/right crap for a second and audit the whole thing to expel them out of our election process.

>But mom, he started it!!!

What are you 5? Someone does something stupid so you respond with federal overreach? States have an obligation to defend their citizens privacy.

You are a part of the problem if you don't think something as important as our elections should be investigated.

Plus Hillary would have done it too, to push the Russia narrative.

And corrupt politicians have an obligation to protect their gerrymandered vote plantations.

>you don't know dick

Yeah, that's probably something you'd know more than me.

The effectiveness of every wall depends on a strong healthy foundation. If you allow a 5th column demographic to exist and operate freely within your borders, everything you attempt to build will become corrupted and rot.

Kek'd

>He wins the election and is still throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get the popular vote
>He wants to fix the American election process
>omg what a fascist

>burning through taxpayer money by setting up a commission to investigate voter fraud.

Do you want to talk about burning through money when you're a Democrat? Not only that, but I bet you think its a waste of tax payer money to investigate Russian connections with Trump right? It's not like you have anything to hide here.

>Suppress voters that'd vote Democrat
So you're admitting that your party is benefiting from illegal voters?

Get fucked.

>inspecting fake votes is akin to denying real voters their votes
fuck off, /r/politics

Chinaman telling muricans on their laws.

>isn't intimately knowledgeable of his own dick

Typical eunuch response.

>implying illegals are citizens
>implying illegal citizens have Constitutional rights

This is what liberals always do. They do something bad, then if someone trys to wield that same power against them, they use this excuse. And then they do something else bad again. And again. And again. If you can't take it, don't dish it out in the first place. Liberals need push back so they STOP doing this shit in the first place.

I'm an American

Also it's Taiwanman

he looks good for 70yo - could be fuckin' 20 year old sluts

Ok, ching chang chong.

"I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people that voted illegally."

He didn't have a single shred of proof when he said this. And then when people outside of the safespace weren't buying it, he started a commission to cover his ass.

In 2008 5.7 Illegal aliens voted in the Presidential election - guess who 98% voted for. This past election at least 3 million probably more like 5 million voted in the Presidential election. Trump lost by 3 million votes - he's well within his rights to make sure the election is not being tampered with by votes from people that are citizens of another country. Isn't this what you Lefties wanted to make sure happened - no tampering with the election like Russia attempted to do.

So according to you it's OK if Mexican citizens tamper with the election but not the Russians. You're hypocritical - look in the mirror and straighten up and fly right.

5.7 million

everyone know democratic votes are rigged

I get what you're trying to say but determining whether the states have been either negligent or outright complicit in voter fraud by checking info it already has isn't a breach of privacy.

>cover his ass
O THE IRONING

>everyone
>everyone
>everyone
>everyone
>everyone

Feelings aren't evidence.

Individuals have privacy not the state governments.

They must be HELD TO ACCOUNT.

>thinking the feds dont have everything they could possibly want in terms of personal information
wow its like im in 2004

it isn't as tho the dems have anything to hide.
dam russians

and he's being proven right - why else would several states especially California balk at providing the info

I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Deal with it.

Apparently they don't if states are not willing to give it up.

Why are you so worried little Demoshit.......don't you want to protect election integrity?? :)

4/5

>What are you 5? Someone does something stupid so you respond with federal overreach? States have an obligation to defend their citizens privacy.
you just kicked the right wing in the balls for 8 months and now youre saying its childish to respond, go fuck yourself you contemptible manipulative feminine shitstain

look at any election ever

the us election was fucked with by russia and the us fucks with everyone else's

also getting numbers is hard when the criminals refuse to hand them over

>He didn't have a single shred of proof when he said this.
Everything I listed came out before this comment. He had all the proof needed to warrant an investigation. These things have been rumored for decades and we now have hard evidence. There is not even a sliver of truth in what you're saying, it is 100% fiction. It's bad enough that you're lying about a lack of evidence and claiming he was "covering his ass" without evidence, but the actual events completely contradict you.

It would be one thing if it was never brought up, but the events in the post YOU WERE REPLYING TO directly contradicted you and you made no attempts to refute them.

is OP retarded or something?

Is voter fraud bad? is it a problem? ... yes, yes.... so what is your problem with fixing it??

>believing that the feds wont get exactly what they want exactly how they want it, and punish these faggots for wasting time and grandstanding

There were numerous reports of shady activity at a variety of polling stations on election day and it's been an open secret for years that Democrats have the dead voting for them plus try their damnedest to get illegals to vote for them.

The O'Keefe video especially helped to back up Trump's statement as likely being true.

There's a need to audit the vote and see how much fraud has really been happening.

The problem is
>_______________

lmao the only think people should be laughing at is your ignorance, that summary is pure imagination