NEW US Space Corps

Only countries with a Starfleet can post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCRftxw25j0
youtube.com/watch?v=bbnTZREMEJI
youtube.com/watch?v=p_xxHKggbyQ
youtu.be/1Cy9HeM8QQc
technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=1582
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Dragon_(rocket)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we have a moon base

Do you know how many Jewish generals there are in the USAF?
This is not a good thing

and its shaped like a swastika

MAKE IT HAPPEN TRUMP

Checking in

This won't pass, you know. Congress will never allow Donald Trump to be the father of modern military.

That honor belongs to a future president. A liberal president.

prelude to SSP disclosure?

australia is very good at space

At long last.

>mfw we were worried about Trump bombing Syria
>mfw Trump is about to bomb a Gray/Reptilian coalition star fleet
fug :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=VCRftxw25j0

WE LENSMEN NOW

EMPIRE OF THE STARS

can i joim?

Only if you take a shit on Trudeau's front lawn and renounce the Leaf

Well boys, it's been fun, but duty calls. I'll put my time in the Navy and in 6 years and transfer. I'll be shitposting from the stars

No. Fuck off.

I swear to god if the DoD doesnt make that their official title..

well, pop culture will adopt it regardless, and it will become a forced meme

spaceships design like boomerangs

go on

Will this soon be the new US National Anthem?

youtube.com/watch?v=bbnTZREMEJI

He told us Trump would release all the secret technology the govt hoards, as soon as they're formed expect 'new' spaceship designs to suddenly appear and come into service with zero design & testing time

but this is a whole new branch of the military whose first ranks will be picked by trump and mattis

Finally we can build that mega ion cannon and hold dominion over the world

youtube.com/watch?v=p_xxHKggbyQ

This is clickbait. The air force isn't going to want to give up its role, and there aren't any positions that aren't getting filled by the AF & NASA.

WAS TRUMP SUCH A SPACEMAN BEFORE BECOMING PRESIDENT? DID THE PRESIDENTAL BRIEFING ON SECRUTS REDPILL HIM?
WHY MARS? WHY SO FAST? WHY ARMY?!

That was such a shit game.

Space Muhreens.

Drawing Dicks in outer space, rah

So we're getting an x-com squad?

Sweet!

We Starship Troopers now.

Why does it look like a buttplug?

Remember how the Air Force was part of the Army until it grew large enough to become it's own service branch?

FUCK THE OUTER SPACE TREATY

Kinetic force orbital weapons weeeeeee. Imagine the bunker busting capabilities of 9 ton tungsten rods with delayed warheads.

niggers and spics in space is not something to celebrate

BAAAAAD ASS!!!

No, it's going to be managed by the USAF.
This news came out weeks ago in military blogs

>will probably be a bunch of monitoring satellites
GTFO

>GTFO
They're trying.

SPACE MARINES IN SERVICE OF THE GOD-EMPEROR!!!
LULZ FOR THE LUL GOD! MEMES FOR THE MEME THRONE!!

>you were born right in time not to SIESTA indians, but to NINGEN some grays

youtu.be/1Cy9HeM8QQc

this sounds possible...

mfw NASA is just re-doing what the secret space program already did 20 years ago.

Why's it shooting Spain?

They took one siesta too many.

>tfw mountains of xeno pussy
Best timeline

Some history:

The USAF tried to add a manned space element in the 60s, to counteract the Soviet military Salyuts. Soviets alternated civilian and military Salyut stations, military missions were mostly spy photography. Soviets pretty quickly earned that spy sats were a more efficient way to accomplish the mission, as did the USAF, and so both sides got out of the Military Manned Space Flight business.

Several of the USAF astronaut trainees wound up flying in Project Gemini, transferring to NASA since they had astronaut training anyway.

There is really not much of a military mission for men in space under current international laws and agreements. Nor is there any real reason to separate a "space command" from the USAF. Looks like a budget-grab maneuver.

Too many descendants of the Moors.

>getting 9 tons of anything into orbit
>not just putting nukes that are a fraction of the size and weight onboard

LOIC or HOIC?

holyshit...

Call of duty ghosts timeline hear we come, time to start the Southern Hemisphere union and destroy the u.s through conventional warfare.

Those are some THICC racoons

The soviets had manned satellites with machine gun portals in the sides. I'm sure today there's all sorts of spooky shit up there.

>Warheads

No need, flying crowbars ftw.technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=1582

We could beat you with 47 or 48 states tied behind our back

Non-insane source requested.

>what is sea dragon

ehehe like ok dude heheheh

>liberal
>military
HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH

These guys have comically small heads

It's what I have your mom stroke on while in the bath

cx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Dragon_(rocket)

It's already designed boys, let's do this shit!

God i love this country

Does this now prove that old mate Gary McKinnon was telling the truth???

Fuck me at this rate the UNSC from Halo is gunna be a real thing...

HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYBODY!!!

Shut up faggot

they're just big bodied mannnn

It's expensive, yes, but you can not deliver a nuke with the same capabilities that won't destroy a whole lot more than you probably want to destroy.
The idea is to use the kinetic force to bury down deep or through hardened fortifications that conventional and nuclear weapons can not do without sustained bombardment or massive collateral damage.

>tfw we spreading freedom to space

Cannon fodder.

PAULDRONS

We could use them to shield Earth from alien bombardment. Preferably by hand and without a space suit.

i swear to god if they don't name the soldiers Space Marines i'll hate trump forever

SPESS
MUHREENS
WHEN

KILL THE MUTANT
PURGE THE UNCLEAN
BURN THE HERETIC

Or we send the nigs as bioweapons to the unsuspecting, helpless xenoplanet.

GET SOME.

>MUHREEN?! YOU DISGUSTING FATBODY
>But sarge, it's regulation. I'm the back-up heat shield.

Really? I was gonna buy the remaster. Every one I know has a massive boner over that game.

and soon the next

"Chief of Staff Gen. David Goldfein said he believes the move would only cause confusion."
>Oy vey we can't have a space corps and still have diversity we gotta shut this down

So that liberals will accept it.

Aerodynamics

^-Correct answer

^-Even more correcter answer

This probably means that he'll burn the executive orders from Obama that had NASA turn their focus from space to climate change and Muslim outreach, right? No point in establishing the Imperium of Man if our rocket scientists are busy hugging trees with suicide vests.

Why are we wasting money on this nonsense? This is more proof that Trump is wasting our money on his stupidity so the poor and needy get no support.

Are we gonna have to build the Hexagon?

This.

Friendly reminder solar warden and many other speacil access programs are already set in motion and humanity has vast infrastructure in the cosmos, this is ((them)) trying to leak truth. See William Tompkins see Gary McKinnon. Also nasa publicly denounced they have slave labor camps on mars, which ((they)) absolutely do in ancient lava tube, see 1950s brain drain. Why would nasa make such a statement, really activates my charcoal.

I'd be shocked if more than a handful of anons even remember the LOIC days

>flag
Do you have any idea how advantageous space weaponry is? Tungsten rod droppers can reach half the globe from anywhere in minutes, as opposed to the hours it takes for conventional missiles. Someone will do it eventually, and just setting up a few rudimentary droppers will be super useful in any war to come.