In what ways are white people different from white people...

In what ways are white people different from white people. If the Romans had performed IQ tests on Germanics back then I'm sure they would have found they were retarded.

Just give Africa some time. They were only colonized 200 years ago. It took 1000 years for Germanics to stop being subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World
youtube.com/watch?v=xYiLmS2l384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUH ROMANS WAZ BLACK N SHITTTT

Hehe

You're both annoying monkeys, one is an albino monkey and the other is a black monkey. Hands off my culture BIATCH!

Well Northern Europe was harsh to survive in. Apart from that Barabarians actually fought the Romans pretty hard. Niggers have the easiest terrain ever and never fought any meaningfull war.

Germany isn't Northern Europe.

> It took 1000 years for Germanics to stop being subhuman
> This meme again
They were never as insanely far behind as the Romans made it seem or made it out to be, and the Dark Ages weren't some chaotic hellfest without cities or civilization where nothing was accomplished.

>Niggers have the easiest terrain
so less incentive to change their ways. If the fruits are literally falling off trees why would you even better building a civilization?

Also the Jungle is an even bigger challenge to building a civilization than European forests.

>They were never as insanely far behind as the Romans made it seem or made it out to be
Yes they were.

>and the Dark Ages weren't some chaotic hellfest
Yes they were

> without cities
They lived packed in whatever Roman ruins were still standing. Pic related.

No, there are HUGE towns who haven't been excavated here yet, dating to the same time as those two buildings.

>tents and mud huts.

LMAO. Even Fucking zimbabwe built better shit on their own.

> People without dense urban agglomerations don't build much
> Much of the Germanic/Scandinavian areas did not have particularly dense urban areas until somewhat recently, especially compared to places like Rome
My almonds are truly enlightened now

Stop. XD I want you to search images of all of these cities

Let's start with Aarhur

Birka

Actually, OP is right. Northern Europeans were borderline retarded and incapable of maintaining civilization for centuries. Furthermore for some weird reason, people in the Mideast became dumber and people in Northern Europe became smarter.

Here's the thing though, OP. Africa needs time learning how to be independent in order for it to rise. Then again, the elites don't want Africa to be independent, because that means it can't control them anymore. Africa needs time, but it specifically needs time doing things on its own. Northern Europeans only became smart because they had to evolve to become independent on themselves. If there is no independence, there is no evolution.

The Middle ages isn't even a real period in history. It was literal propaganda.

Also, Muslim raiders damaged European culture throughout the middle ages. They captured and enslaved about a million Europeans, constantly stealing away the best and brightest to do create whatever technology they needed. Most of the inventions supposedly attributed to Muslims can be traced back to the Chinese and Europeans they enslaved.

After they pushed the Muslims back, suddenly everything got better. What a coincidence.

Japan took less than a hundred years to industrialize after European contact and managed to take on Russia.Africans have had everything given too them and they're still incapable managing a state let alone creating their own.

London City is literally the oldest trading post in History. Its the longest running continuous government on Earth.

ROFL.

Most so-called islamic inventions are a myth

wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World

Wow. Good resource, thanks.

>vikings

You realize the term predates roman influence right? What you're showing are the developments of the slow spread of roman urban culture through bordering Germanic tribes then northward.

>implying 99% of the people from the right didn't live like the 99% on the left
VERY fake news

I don't think you understand the migration of the R1B haplotype....

>Muslim raiders damaged European culture throughout the middle ages.
DAS RITE KIDS. IT WUZ BROWN PEOPLE WITH DEVIL MAGIC OPPRESSING US

> food literaly there, waiting to be taken
> jungles
> people soo ignorant they don't wanna bother creating civilisation.

Smells like... Bible's eden.

>the Dark Ages weren't some chaotic hellfest without cities or civilization where nothing was accomplished.
What, you think they were just short of ideas when it came to name it? They really were DARK AGES.

>Japan took less than a hundred years
>Even Japan beats white people to civilization

Lund is from 100 BC, but I doubt you will look further into it.

>Germans lived like the Romans

WE

I bet you idiots think human civilization is 6000 years old too.
Here's a couple tips for you.
1. Humans build their civilizations on the coast
2. The coast of 14000 years ago is 400 feet below modern levels

Vikings didn't even exist in 100BC. It's a term reserved for the early medieval raiders

The towns still existed into the Viking age retard

Africa and the Middle East are somewhat similar in that they are Tribal. Plus Africans are superstitious with their witch doctors and shit. They're just ass backwards civilizations and prolly always will be.

Jew get out!

Brutal apes that found Mohammad's cesspit of a religion.

To this day, so many blacks cling to their violent teachings.

White people had to push that filth back once, and they will have to again very shortly.

Christians are pacifists by nature, so its only when Muslims start eating babies right in front of them that they are actually moved to action.

Slow to anger. Its coming though.
Muslims always have their brutality, but they are inbred. 1300 years of inbreeding has damaged their dna to the point that most of them are basically a little smarter than camels.

The CIA has done a brilliant job keeping them occupied in the Middle East lately. I love watching all those Muslims spending money on our weapons tech to turn around kill eachother. The money in the Middle East is drying up and the last of their funds are being transferred to our economy.

Yes, Muslims have invaded the US military. It seems though we have finally woken up. We will push the inbred goat fuckers back to the sand dunes.

You're likely a Lombard or Vandal yourself.

>(((CIA))) is doing a brilliant job fighting for ZOG

Fixed that for you.

I don't believe you saying Muslims are bad people. Islam is the true religion of peace.

Med (Neapolitan) here
I like how Nords get defensive when you point out how they used to be just like africans. Then they say "YEAH BUT THAT WAS 1000 YEARS AGO, AFRICA IS STILL UNCIVILIZED". And yet they still ADMIRE their nigger-style history? LMAO if you try to justify that the viking age was a millennium ago but still act like a pagan and revere your viking history, you're literally acting like a nigger haha

Yeah. You guys had to learn your lesson the hard way apparently.

The Vikings traded with the entire planet. Their burial sites have objects from all over the world. Tell me which Africans learned to sail the entire planet?

Yeah and they were improved then, faggot.

>Acting like a nigger
>Flag

Also pic related is before the Viking age, it's in what we call the Vendel Period (local term).

Ok, that picture made me laugh.

You've earned your pigs feet and watermelon today.

Meanwhile, the Japs went from feudalism to an industrialized, colonialist, war machine in a few decades. Them snowniggers sure took their fucking time, huh? Over a millennia to catch up with Rome and Greece.

Do you know exactly why they were even called the Dark Ages?

Not without the British and US helping them ;)

Germanics destroyed Rome because they didn't give a fuck about Rome and were allowed to vote.

It's like importing a 100 million illegals and letting them all vote.

You can hope it won't end up like Mexico, but it will.

>They were only colonized 200 years ago. It took 1000 years for Germanics to stop being subhuman.

It's the other way around, it took Germany 1000
years to become SJW and regressive to the
point of self destruction.

Let me make this clear and easy to understand. All europe except the mediterenean coasts was at a tribal state living of hunting and worshiping paganism until the Romans conquered it. Literally no civilization apart from wooden temples. I know its a tough pill to swallow but its not an opinion, its fact. And if you niggers still deny it, OPEN A FUCKING BOOK

No. They hated Rome because Rome had been pillaging their people and suppressing Arian Christianity for years. The Romans absolutely hated Arian heresies of the Visgoths and they were not kind to the Germanic people. When the Roman's military was finally overstretched, underfunded, and falling apart, they just did what Rome had been doing to them.

why does Sup Forums take the bait so easily?

>W-we Wuz Civilization
>Hasn't had it for 1600 years

Wasn't that a Star Trek Episode?

>Tell me which Africans learned to sail the entire planet?
The coastal cities of Zanzibar did.
Also there was a lot of trade going on in the gulf of Guinea but the thing is there was no immediate incentive to sail outside of there since the North West coast of Africa is a gigantic empty desert.

It's not like there's anything to be proud of since the only incentive for the vikings was loot and leech off successful civilizations

Except Germanic IQ is in line with Med IQ, even northern Med IQ.
Good effort but a very poor execution. Enjoy your (you).

know how I know you're a retarded revisionist?

>Says Sweden.
The pinacle of your achievement was niggering England

>WeWuzing a greek

Litteral Wewuz snow monkey who thinks greeks were blue eyed blondes.

Greece looks like a roach insect nest

No I do not think they were, I think they were as shitty as today.

>(you)
>when you're the OP
Can your newfaggotery be more obvious?

>Vikings
>Kill and steal from the outgroup

>Niggers
>Kill and steal from each other

See the difference?

One thing you must credit Northern Europe for, however, is fucking running with science once they got up to speed with classical learning. Newton, Leibniz, and the birth of calculus and mathematical physics...that sort of shit which represented a massive leap forward.

In other words, the raw ability in brain power was always there but was squandered on viking shit and stonehenge.

>once they got up to speed with classical learning
took 1500 years to get there.

Why don't you give black people the same amount of time. They're already learning faster than Germanics did.

>Zanzibar

No. They didn't sail the entire world, they were a trade outpost. It was convenient place to get good from Africa which had too much Malaria for anybody but blacks to live in. No other race can survive in Africa without the Malaria meds of the modern world, so the only way to get any of their resources was to trade with people on the Islands. It doesn't mean the blacks could swim or sail any better then than today.

Since you're black, I'm going to point out that you're just parroting something Jews told you.

>Doesn't know (you) is a term for replies
>thinks it isn't a (you) if it doesn't outright tell you it's a (you)
Feel free to frame this (you) on the wall with the last one I gave you friend!

You do realise that swedes pay thousands each year to visit that island right? You do realise that Chinks travel from China to get married JUST because the sunset there is beyond comparison? Google "Santorini". And it is b-tier compared to the other islands

>using (you) as a downvote
yup

This is definitely more accurate than natsocs believe, although they will never admit it

No. They aren't. Africa is a joke without foreign aid. All we've done is produce massive amounts of stupid blacks that can't feed themselves in the most resource abundant place on the planet.

Blacks lived in paradise and it made them stupid. They didn't need to plan for the future and their minds never developed abstract thinking because of it.

>If the Romans had performed IQ tests on Germanics back then I'm sure they would have found they were retarded.

No the would not have you idiot. sage

kek good post user the "mediterranians are not white" nordics must hang. I accept them, though...

Confirmed

>Alexander the Great was blond
>Julius Caesar was blond
>Augustus was blond
>Marcus Aurelius was blond
>Trajan was blond

>Roman man shown with brown hair

Really activates my almonds

>Gemanish Tribe
> 1000 years of the most hoarly (noble) wars
> Love motherland
> Let in huge inflow of unskilled outlanders
> German hoariness is gone forever

they have all the right to be exclusive about their ethnic group, I don't see what that has to do with OP

>Germania is a joke without Roman aid

europe stole lot of wealth from africa which hindered development during colonialism. and now they insult the african.

>sage

All the newfags showing up today It's a riot.

You know how dumb you sound? The IQ of sub-saharan Africa is abysmal, and that is rooted in unchangeable genetics.

If you knew anything about science, you would recognize the sheer fucking genius of folks like the Scott James Clerk Maxwell. N. Europeans mathematicians invented concepts like "limits" which the ancients only barely grasped (Zeno Paradox) and on and on.

no contemporary source saying so
>Julius Caesar was blond
no source whatsoever saying so
>Augustus was blond
subflavo, yes, not Finnish tier blonde
source?
>Trajan was blond
any contemporary source?

isn't your country doing the same, just without actually claiming land?

LOL. Different states in Europe rose and fell over thousands of years. Nothing in Africa was ever worth shit.

>Julius Caesar was blond
>Augustus was blond
>Trajan was blond

WE

>Nothing in Africa was ever worth shit.
Because they only met civilization recently.

It took the Romans to invade, enslave and force down civilizations upon you to actually stop being shit flinging savages (After 1000 years of remaining shit flinging savages regardless)

No it fucking didn't. Europeans die if they step foot in Africa from Malaria. They were scared shitless. The Muslim traders traded out the resources of Africa. They were the go between. Fuck off.

The German tribes actually repelled them and the Romans settled with stopping at the Rhine.

Good. Let the Niggers starve.

Who made mention of a voting system?
A (you) is a reply as I said. Do you have difficulty reading?

The megaliths produced by Europeans are still standing thousands of years ago, and they are dated by the constellations they were fixed to. That's pretty advanced for people that needed anything forced on them.

Tell me, how many written languages were there in Africa?

ROFL. You're so desperate and insecure.

Daily reminder that when a time and time again proven to be false and useless post apears... you need to stop it
1- it is propaganda
2- it takes energy and time out of real news and problems that need to be solved

Technically though megalithic people were ethnically similar to south Europeans, north Europeans didn't exist yet as an ethnicity, since steppe people had not invaded yet.

Uhhhh blacks in america have been in America (civilized) longer than most asians and euros but are still the most uncivilized here. Literal dirt poor dung eating gooks come over here and make a better life for themselves than niggers that get gov't handouts.

The British invented civilisation with the industrial revolution. Nothing before counts for anything except bullshit.

The modern anglosphere is the only civilisation to ever exist.

Yeah, but we have guns, winter and Ebola-chan!

HOLY SHIT, YOUR RIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=xYiLmS2l384 7:10
Study by Kanazawa

yes, ut they have no righ to call mediterraneans "niggers" while we created european civilization.
>Inb4 greeks were arynz and sheit
nope