Are 92% of all critics and 91% of superhero fans worldwide sjw?

Are 92% of all critics and 91% of superhero fans worldwide sjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUprfk7UWNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but srls that movie was shit

>average rating 7.5
>92%
i still don't know how that website works

It means that 92% of reviews weren't negative, I think.

WW was a good movie. Not great or anything, but much better than anything else DC has tried to put out lately.

I think it means 92% of critics say "Go see it" while the X/10 figure is just the standard out of ten rating.

Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Fandango Media.
Fandango Media is owned jointly by Comcast and TimeWarner. Wonder Woman is being distributed by Warner Bros, a division of Time Warner. I'll let you connect the rest of the dots as to why Wonder Woman has such a high rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Saw the movie. It was dog shit, but that's no surprise since it's a DC flick.

Gives the womyn their false sense of "empowerment" even though this kind of shit would never actually happen in real life. Just shows how much of an inferiority complex they all have.

It converts every review into a positive or a negative, and averages that... Holy shit, not everything is a conspiracy. Most dumb, playing it safe movies are going to have good ratings, while plenty of "sjw" movies have garbage reviews.

Look at Suicide Squad and bvs ratings you dumb fuck

>WW unnecessarily destroys a beautiful, centuries-old church steeple to kill a single German soldier.
>Townspeople all cheer, no one is the least bit upset.
W-what did they mean by this?

>Holy shit, not everything is a conspiracy
I wasn't saying that budget Australian. I was simply pointing out that TimeWarner has a vested interest in the reviews of their movies and can not be trusted to give objective reviews.

Gal Gadot is a qt
Her alone gives the movie a 9/10

ITT: Sup Forums discusses a movie made for 12 year old girls.

>Charlie the badass scottish sniper dude all of a sudden has a panic attack and for some reason can't take out a perfectly visible sniper
>Just so Wonder Woman can upstage him by doing some cliche heroic jump into the church to take out the sniper

Fucking terrible. This movie was made purely to satisfy the SJWs.

That part made me upset.

Capt. Kirk was really the hero of the film, fuck WW

Yes, anything with a female lead is automatically liberal sjw leftist communist democratic racial equality nonsense. Do not listen to anyone outside Sup Forums

I was surprised it didn't elicit any protest or even comment. All I could find was this very positive description in the New Yorker's review.
I'm not Christian but I thought it was really disturbing and disrespectful imagery.

It was actually a surprisingly Conservative movie. I would say the dominant "texture" of the film would be romantic militarism. It celebrates heroic, assertive, moral, ethical values in an affirmative fashion. Wonder woman is idealistic, yet highly effective and ultimately prevails over the degenerate, corrupt Ares, the embodiment of Mankind's savage, animalistic War instincts.

It is without question more Right Wing and militaristic/religious than Left Wing, pacifist/atheist.

It was clearly geared towards a female audience, but I genuinely enjoyed it and was pleasantly surprised at how Conservative the general message and presentation was.

Wrong. Not a steeple. And also, the obvious message was that she was killing the sniper to protect the town's people, and the destruction of a building is less important than protecting real live human beings. It was a positive scene and your negative description is totally inaccurate and baseless. Not everything is a big mean conspiracy, user.

Anyone still watching capeshit is beyond hope.

>Wonder woman is idealistic, yet highly effective and ultimately prevails over the degenerate, corrupt Ares, the embodiment of Mankind's savage, animalistic War instincts.

Ares existed before humans were created in Hellenic mythology. The bastardization and appropriation of mythology, ancient wisdom, for the purpose of a feminist character's story, is gay and fucko.

Don't you talk shit about bvs you nigger

i saw a wonder woman webm on tv yesterday, cringiest shit i've ever seen, she ran through a group of guys punching. its so bad its hard to describe.

someone post it.

It was completely unnecessary though, she could have easily taken him out without obliterating the god damned building

here's one of them, the other one was worse

watch it a few times to really let it sink in.

>I was simply pointing out that rottentomatoes and mainstream journalism/criticism is incredibly corrupt and biased

user everybody here already knows that, it's like making a thread to tell everyone that rain is wet.

You hit a nerve. Looks like some WB interns are on active duty here. No surprise, this whole fucking site is about one good deal away from having reddit style McDonalds commercials disguised as Sup Forums threads. 90% of these fucks are probably bots.

Kek, I love that most of the enemy projectiles weren't going to hit her but she blocked them any way

FOUND IT! hahahahahahahahhaa

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Wait what, is this a real scene

yeah maybe or its women and faggots who write reveiws for hollywood jew propaganda. i mean, who in their right mind would waste their life giving a single fuck about kike propaganda?

the kind of people who frequent rotten tomatoes.

I've been a comic book fan since I was a kid. Never really in to Wonder Woman, but was obviously aware of her.
The new film was okay. You have to go in knowing there's gonna be some bullshit propaganda. Comics themselves were used as propaganda during WW2.
Anyway, I think that's is one little bluepill enjoyment. Don't take the shit seriously. Just enjoy it for what it is and don't read too deeply in to it.

idk man, i haven't nor will ever watch that garbage. people are saying it is, it looks like the jewess in the movie posters, it probably is.

Get your panties out of a bunch. It was a good movie once you operate yourself from looking for reasons to be angry.

This looks like something a wish-I-was-edgy thirteen year old girl would make.

People who watch movies should not be able to vote. You're all disgusting children.

Once the initial hype dies down people will realize how shit this movie is

capeshit is a blue pill factory, and its fans OD from blue pill suppositories.

This looks fucking ridiculous even for capeshit.

Saw the movie a week ago, it was shit.

Little to no character development
Villain isn't really that evil, just looks evil.
Love interest theirs no connection and they don't really show them together much except for 2-3 scenes.

Its a DC movie that's not TDK, so I'm gonna go with yes.

The ones that care enough to post their opinion on the website are.

checked. its no trouble fo me to add doubles

youtube.com/watch?v=NUprfk7UWNA

Neck yourself OP
/sage

It was a 75% good movie (by today's RT score), and some people will love that ending action sequence. Nothing to see here.

This movie was shut and i watch all capeshit. Batman vs superman was better.

But it wasn't an SJW movie. It had the typical little winks and nods to social justice that almost all movies nowadays do, but it was never anything explicit. But, on the other hand, Steve Trevor came off as a very healthy, extremely traditional-minded, white male and there were never any knocks on him for that. Quite the opposite actually.

You have to realize, there is always going to be a certain amount of poz in all of these films and TV shows, because of (((who))) makes them. WW didn't really beat you over the head with it at the very least.

No one said it was a conspiracy, they were asking if it was overrated, you mongoloid.

Shes lifting a tank from the wrong war
Id think DC would at least use google

The Warner brothers are jewish btw

Excuse me? Man of Steel was amazing and Batman vs Superman was one of the deepest movies ever made.
You must be a total hick. Go fuck yourself, pleb

She's a fucking superhero still learning her powers, shots gotta get lit if niggas getting fucked up by kraut fag

Amazing. Turns out all DC had to do was boot out Zack Snyder to finally make an enjoyable super hero movie.
And then DC screws it all up and puts Zack Snyder as director for the next movie.

It's a DC superhero movie that's not shit and that alone earned it praise.

Just let it be OP and move along.

>i still don't know how that website works

Its dominated by liberals. IMDB imo is a better guage of if a movie is good or not.

The creator of Wonder woman was also the man whi invented the polygraph and he was heavily into bdsm thus the lasso of truth

All superhero movies are SJW. Nothing's changed.

>Excuse me? Man of Steel was amazing and Batman vs Superman was one of the deepest movies ever made. You must be a total hick. Go fuck yourself, pleb

The first Superman I thought was pretty decent.

Superman vs Batman was trash. Lex Luthor was a joke and the story was to slow.

Suicide Squad is one of the worst movies iv ever seen. How can people think that the new wigger Joker is a decent character?

Go jerk off to marvel. Snyder is a genius; his DC movies are pure kinoa

You're not fooling anyone, Zack.

You should read about the deep philosophical questions Batman vs superman raises. It was a very deep, very probing movie that made me reconsider my relationship to God

Snyder wrote Wonde Woman.

This superhero shit is for brain damaged idiots.

I saw it, it was okay. The end was fucking stupid big laser in the sky shit as usual. Also DC doesn't know how to do a superhero film. Sometimes she's bullet proof, sometimes she isn't. Literally no tension.

>ywn didgeridoo her in the ass

>sjw

>rottentomatoes
shill site

DC has literally made 2 amazing superhero movies. Have you ever read Goethe? Because that is the level Batman vs Superman is on. Our generation will never see a more powerful, moving movie

Why are they ruining the story telling medium of comics? All of these movies are too "real." Batman beating the Joker is cool because of Joker's character.

But Wonder woman beating up dudes with guns? DA EVENGERS. Fuck, even the Flash live action show.

Why are they killing comics?

I thought the general consensus was that the movie is good despite SJWs trying to claim it as their own.

Did you say BvS was good? Please kill self.

The movie accurately portrayed the eternal Anglo as the vile, warmonger that he truly is, so at least it did something right.

It's just a decent movie.

>Just watched the movie
>Cringed to insane extend after 5 min
>Was still watching cuz bitch doable
>Hates humanity for paying for this crap
>Went to /pol
>Found this thread
>Kek is real

The movie wasn't too bad. They never beat people over the head with WOMYN garbage. It's a run of the mill superhero movie.

BvS us a very deep, very real take on Superheroes that sets up the myths weq have created. I compare it to Gilgamesh.
BvS will endure for millenia as a testament to American mythos.

-Female protagonist
-All support are men, in European war two are white twonare not.
-Two white.male characters, one is a broken man feom the war and the other needlessly sacrificez his life
-Woman kills God
-Woman becomes God
Yes.mate, they are.

So is Gal Gadot. See a pattern here?

Shut up with that fucking nigger babble

I remember when comic books were fun stories about heroes fighting villains. Occasionally they were made into silly TV shows that were loaded with camp.

Now they're dark violent movies about minorities feeling good about themselves.

It is hardly even SJW shit, but it is capeshit in the end.

People who are adults now want to watch movies based on comic books because muh nerd culture lol so nerdy, but they don't actually like comics so they want everything to be super serious and grown-up and mature.

Modern super-hero movies cater to two groups: The nostalgia demographic, and the "I'm such a nerd but ugh I'm not a manchild" demographic.

who's to say a lot of the user ratings arent literally shills? if something is pushing a political agenda, specifically a leftist one, you can bet there will be shills.

God is dead and so we have made our own myths. In 500 years Batman will be worshipped and BvS will be viewed like the Gospel of Matthew.
It is past time we take a seriois, adult look at our heros and recognize they are a reflection of our society and embody the civic virtues that make us great and no one is better prophet than Zack Snyder

No.

Stephen King has the greatest chance of being immortalized in his work. If he has not done so already with the Dark Tower.

And not the movie with Roland changed to a nigger.

>Stephen King has the greatest chance of being immortalized in his work. If he has not done so already with the Dark Tower.

Yeah, he tried really hard, making himself a character in his own story and everything. Now he'll be remembered even if they accidentally attribute The Dark Tower to someone else!

Why should comics be silly and immature? They should deal with morality. Would you tell Shakespeare to be less dark?

Im coming for your shekels, goy.

>no one is better prophet than Zack Snyder
I hate you with the burn of 1,000 suns. Mostly because you're probably right, it's only about 10 years from now before people forget how fucking bad the Snyder films actually are and start talking them up like they do the Star Wars prequels.

I would tell people to enjoy media they actually like instead of demanding change in the media they want to be able to say they like.

The Dark Tower is a historical transcript. Not a mary sue.

Quite literally from the navel of Gan.

it was a good movie you raging faggot

It wasn't a good movie. It was a piece of shit exactly like man of steel and bvs. All of these comic book movies, dc and marvel, are hot garbage.

>implying
>not politics
nice fucking thread you humongous faggot

Comics have always been a reflection if the times. In the 1940s they were silly because society was immature but now we are post 9/11 and it is time to deeply examine out national souls with Batman and Superman
Zsch Snyder is an artist. Sorry you dont get his work butnit is amazing

Men just need to deal with the fact that they aren't in control of everything anymore. You can all sit here on Sup Forums and circlejerk about how you're winning back the culture war but it's demonstrably not true. If anything, Trump is just serving as a reminder of why the Right needs to just die off already.

>buy out the most popular movie review site on the internet and then give all your movies high ratings

Capitalism is cancer.

>muh statism
gas yourself, men in control is Nature
leftists want to invert Nature through the state but all you end up doing is being a useful idiot for some rich asshole and racemixing everyone together and making a clusterfuck out of everything, your political movements and ideology are bogus

Yes, it is. It's easily the worst scene in the entire movie. The rest of the action scenes were generally enjoyable (like the attack on the German-controlled village or the trench battle).

It's just the third act goes to shit pretty hard in terms of action quality.

We don't live in nature you fucking moron, we're in civilization now, where we suppress our primitive urges for the greater good. Maybe you haven't noticed.