Appalachian Wrestling's Greatest Villain: 'The Progressive Liberal'

>He was wrestling in a small town in West Virginia. As Harnsberger recalls, the promoter told him to "be the biggest heel you can be." That was easy for Harnsberger, who's always been a fan of wrestling heels — cartoonish bad guys whose job is to rile up the crowd.

>So he took the microphone and brought some of Trump's campaign rhetoric into the ring: "I said, 'I hope Trump doesn't build a wall around Mexico. Instead I hope he builds it around this town so you people can't infiltrate the population.' And that got a heated reaction."

Capitalism at it's finest

npr.org/2017/06/30/534969928/appalachian-wrestlings-greatest-villain-the-progressive-liberal

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DMQUB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters archive.is/DMQUB

Fuck off. You want to read an article without giving anything back to the person that wrote it? If everyone followed your logic you wouldn't get any news at all.

I bet he gets more use out of those knee pads than you might guess.

Lurk more you fucking faggot

Get fucked, shill.

>defending npr
Everyone laugh at the Fag

>npr
seriously kys faggot
gtfo

>that face
Gee, nobody could have expected he was a liberal!

>defending npr

shill

Kill yourself.

I want you to know that I browse the Internet with the strongest ad and script blocking software available. Enjoy getting nothing out of me, faggot.

Do you want to read their articles or not? Because if you visit that archive link apparently you do. So get off your high fucking horses and admit what you are and at the very least visit the site itself. Otherwise you're just niggers that want free shit.

“And once [the audience in 16,500-seat Arena Mexico] see that big orange spot on the flag, you can just instantly, in one moment feel the room change. It’s a fever pitch.”

Kill yourselves. Fucking hypocrites. "I want this but I also don't want the person who created it for me to benefit even though it won't cost me a penny to help them"

I'd prefer npr to die. I don't wouldn't miss their faggy irrelevant, biased, lying articles.

1. That's a bot you fucking mong.
2. The worst bullshit goes the most viral here. You don't want to pay (((the msm))) to keep it up.

If you'd prefer them to die you'd not have commented in this thread in the first place.

Who is that? His non-union Mexican equivalent?

Wrong.

Heard this on the radio. The host didn't even try to hide his bias, laughing when the guy said he hates trump supporters in real life too. Let him use his time as one big anti trump smear including playing a clip of bashing trump folk by saying "hurt durr I like coal". The story was so unneseccary it really felt like they just wanted to run a big Trump F U and found a way to do it. Npr defunding when?

No, we're laughing at Americans making money exploiting the hate of Americans for feral shitlibs. Wanting to see NPR die is an aside.

You disgust me.

You have no proof it is a bot and the likelihood is it is not because recaptcha is quite good at stopping bot posts.

If you really don't like the mainstream media then stop fucking talking about the stories they write. Otherwise suck it up and admit you love the drama like the faggots you are all are and visit the site so at least the person writing it for you gets to eat.

now this is a MODERN DAY heel
would hate/10
any vids of his matches?

Thomas Jefferson hour is the only good thing public media has made prove me wrong fag

How is it biased? The story is about a wrestling heel who's gained popularity by playing off Appalachian's hatred of liberals. They're literally just reporting the facts of the story.

I don't give a shit if you laughing at it or not. Ironic or unironic enjoyment or interest in the news is the same thing.

Man I love wrestling.

>You want to read an article without giving anything back to the person that wrote it?

Is this transcended shitposting or the real explanation to why Sup Forums is constantly swamped with direct linked clickbait?

God bless you, Ole.

>ywn be this guy

Run, don't walk, all the way back, you fucking magapede faggot.

>You have no proof it is a bot
Check the time difference in between when I made the first post and when he responded. It was under 30 seconds. Also he hasn't said anything since.

It's a bot dude.

Top kek it's the drumpf poster irl

You must be real fucking new here if you don't know Norwaybot

Found the cuck!

>heels used to be Arabs and Russians
>now leftists
Heh

I like the idea. This wrestler is pretty awesome. Would also like to see the faces of all those social workers driving to panera for lunch in their subarus listening to this shit.

Why report it at all. One minor person in a minor league no one ever heard about. They only have so many hours a day and they give that story 7 minutes? Really makes u think

Are you a piece of shit, or are you not? Because a piece of shit is a guy who wants to read something FOR FREE and still won't give a damned hit to the website because of muh mainstream meteor sux even though you gobble down whatever they spew out every single day like the lardass you are.
> why Sup Forums is constantly swamped with direct linked clickbait?
MAYBE it's because Sup Forums is primarily a news discussion board and guess fucking what retard? that means people will link news articles.

At least sometimes they will. There are a lot of phoneposting lazy-ass cunts that will just take a screenshot and leave it up to you to google the god damned article if you want to read it. That REALLY pisses me off.

More likely to be an autist who sits on the board all the time than a bot.

>You have no proof it is a bot
It posts an archive link less than a minute after any news article is linked.

Whatever. Some faggot in my state is good at wrestling some man down by fondling his dick. Sluts do that every night here in morgantown.

Nice deflection bud. How's it feel to be wrong AND an uppity queer?

>all these newfags itt who don't know about scripts

I go on /r9k/ sometimes and look up newly created threads just to tell the OP to kill themselves within a minute of the thread being made. Could be the same thing. Recaptcha is strong anti-bot tech, it's hard to beat. Not going to say it is impossible tho.

Faggot, we will directly link if the website is good. Like Breitbart or any other redpilled media. NPR is pure propaganda, and they hate us. We refuse to give ad revenue to media groups who would arrest or kill us given the chance.

Your rarted.

Big Kev does not approve.

You can't script on Sup Forums unless you know some zero-day BS that isn't documented yet. Otherwise this place would be far shittier than it already is.

Seems the way to trigger these paid shills is to not give them money

If you hate them so much why you in a thread about them? Just fucking walk away. Any attention is positive attention. You faggots too stupid to realize that?

>They only have so many hours a day and they give that story 7 minutes?
They gave it 2. And also I'd argue the topic of the growing political divide in this country is actually extremely relevant. Both side hate each other more and more vehemently everyday, and this is part of how it's manifesting itself in the culture.

It's a small piece of the mosaic that is the current political climate.

did somebody drop you on your head?

red-pilled = being a thieving nigger

got it now

>Otherwise this place would be far shittier than it already is
if only you knew how bad things really were

Make me, fagboy.

Fucking kill yourself you absolute faggot and never post here again

We already paid for this article once with our taxes

I post on Sup Forums

Are you literally a reporter?

I know some of them lurk here. Times getting hard? Budget cuts and belt tightening? Good.

>15 posts by this ID

>5 posts by this ID
>also knows specific details about npr

Gee, surely these aren't shills.

I read it for free regardless of whether or not I use the archive, I'm just saving third parties money on ad revenue that way. Why does this upset you so badly? Afraid you might lose your job writing articles on Salon about your open marriage or sitting to pee?

No hits on the NPR website = less funding = less articles. And if you visit that archive link apparently you DO want to read the articles.

Come on, user. I hate liberals too but this is a pretty win-win. I love Kaufman-esque humor and he's good at it. He's an excellent heel and, while I enjoyed the article, it only makes NPR look desperate and petty to have to report on this because normies know he's just playing a character. He's also obnoxious as shit and if Liberals want to have a wrestler on 'their side' it's fitting he looks like he only gets off his computer reading Huff Post to go drink his estrogen supplements. He looks like a guy who doesn't lift because he "doesn't want to get too big".

under rated

>wouldn't get any news at all

And this is a bad thing?

>knows specific details about npr
Or maybe he actually looked at the article.

I heard the story on the radio tho where they trick Jews into donating and they pump and dump me for taxes. Your point?

>It's a small piece of the mosaic that is the current political climate.
more like this is you sitting behind a desk at NPR trying to force a narrative.
>OP WORKS AT NPR
OP WORKS AT NPR
>OP WORKS AT NPR
OP WORKS AT NPR
>OP WORKS AT NPR
OP WORKS AT NPR

>No hits on the NPR website = less funding = less articles.

Good

>I'm just saving third parties money on ad revenue that way
What a shit-tier sentence. If I can read it correctly you're skipping out because you don't want 3rd party ads on the site to get any money, which there are none on npr.org.
It's one of the few not-shitty designed news sites out there.

Are you serious faggot? Since I don't listen to or view npr, I have no idea what a blue circle and 2:19 even mean.

It's always a Norwegian flag that posts the archive link in every thread. All the time for the past month or so. Trust us, it's a bot.

>normies know he's just playing a character
>Harnsberger goes out of his way to make wrestling fans hate his character. Turns out the left-wing views of the Progressive Liberal aren't an act.

>"I'm the progressive liberal in real life," he says, "so I think this would generate a reaction from fans, especially the places I was going."

>And that's probably what makes Harnsberger such a good villain. A great heel, he says, is one who "believes what they're saying and feels justified in their actions."

Oy vey

>who wants to read something FOR FREE and still won't give a damned hit to the website because of muh mainstream meteor sux even though you gobble down whatever they spew

I, and most people who are on Sup Forums rarely read whatever garbage is linked. If we do, it's usually in OPPOSITION to the content. Such as some Guardian Opinion piece about how breathing while male is killing african women.

Rarely if ever is there a link on Sup Forums I would want to support financially, let alone read. Luckily archiving and adblockers lets me be a good capitalist by only rewarding what I want to see rewarded. Are you a commie?

> that means people will link news articles.

That you conflate clickbait and news and then talk about defending journalism sums it up.

It's worth reading leftist propaganda, but every reasonable effort should be taken to prevent the authors from turning a profit.

I hope npr shuts down as quickly as possible. I hope you die in the street, scumbag.

He definitely fits the bill of what liberals wish they could be doing to trump supporters like some gay power trip I'll give you that

I know the word "fag" gets thrown around on this board a lot but this poster is officially the BIGGEST FUCKING FAG i've ever seen on any Sup Forums board, ever. I can only imagine how embarrassing his appearance is and how pathetic his life is. literally not even worth telling him to kill himself!

btw I didn't read the stupid article either at npr or at the archive, just came here to give out the Sup Forums BIGGEST FAG EVER award

The "R" stands for "Radio."

>No hits on the NPR website = less funding = less articles
YES PLEASE!
>YES PLEASE!
YES PLEASE!
>YES PLEASE!
YES PLEASE!
>YES PLEASE!
YES PLEASE!
>YES PLEASE!

I've had exchanges with him. If you weren't such a newfag you'd see me raging and bantering back and forth with him all this month.

>REEEE - npr
Captcha: Helicopter

>It's one of the few not-shitty designed news sites out there.
SOURCE? CONTENT IS PART OF DESIGN

>I, and most people who are on Sup Forums rarely read whatever garbage is linked. If we do, it's usually in OPPOSITION to the content.

There is no such thing. This is Trump won the god damned election for fucks sake! You'd think here of all places people would know that.

>there are still "people" who believe the Mantra guy is a bot too

This. Guys remember, never click on a link unless it's been archived.

they are REALLY mad about it too!

>giving me all these (you)s FOR FREE
lurk more, kid

hahaha no money for you journofag

keep it up Norbot
You are the hero Sup Forums deserves.

>so vagina blasted she's pretending she has a problem with the syntax
If NPR doesn't have ads, how are they generating revenue through page hits? You don't know how this works, do you?

>lurk more
>more
lurk moar, faggot

They don't. NPR is publicly funded by taxes and donations. The hit would only be a way of judging need for future funding.

>websites deliberately infect their ads with viruses and malware so they can datamine the people that trust them with news
>"pls gib us ad revenue"

back to your hole, shill.

Good trolls post once and the thread explodes. Dumb faggots post 21 times and everyone thinks they're retarded.

He's just starting out. He's not going to admit he's all a sham. Dude found a winning formula and won't fuck with it. With this publicity he might even get some big league appearances and he's surely aware of this.
How many progressive liberals are actually big enough wrestling fans to watch it, let alone be one? Guy is full of shit.

If this was bait you deserve your (you).

nobody says that shit anymore. what are you going to say lulz next, kek