Governor is worried that gathering voting data will support Trump's unfounded claims of voter fraud

>Governor is worried that gathering voting data will support Trump's unfounded claims of voter fraud.

Wow, really lubes the pistons!

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/VRDBDatabaseFields.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we make the voting system secure. The liberals will never win another election... ever.

>how dare you suppress illegal immigrant voters!!!

Welcome to the modern left

Bump

>My fear is that it will only "further"
Not quash, not invalidate, not BTFO the president's (unfounded) voter suppression initiative

Tbh he could probably find fraud if he just asked the public to send the information on their own, and still bypass the leftist politicians. If we sent in our own data, and a small list of our family members who had been dead before the time of the election, he could at least check for votes that were cast using stolen identities of his supporters or their family. Finding any trends there may be enough to get a judge to agree to a subpeona.

>voter ID is voter suppression
Nothing triggers me harder.

Holy shit

Lynch that motherfucker

He's literally admitting to fraud

Even India has fucking voter ID..

On the RedGreen TV show, Canadian, when you all seen Green and he was like the engineer, when others like the engineer heard him, did they react how Ghost from True Capitalist Radio portrays them? RedGreen had an engineer too could have called Ghost Red what a funny one here huh.

Seriously, why isn't the FBI arresting him?

>protect driver's license
>driver's licenses that the state give to illegals are used to vote

That's a case

Of course it's Washington.

Most of the states quietly sell voter registration information. The fields Inslee mentioned, SSN/DriversID/phone are not in the public download (see sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/VRDBDatabaseFields.pdf ). They will hand over the publicly accessible information (read Inslee's statement again: they will). Strong selectors like SSN, phone, and DL numbers would help, but the public info might be enough for Trump's commission to find some fraud. If they find anything, the governors withholding data now will be crucified.

we need to start throwing terms like "recall" "obstruction" "against the will of the people" around until most normies are leaning on these pricks, to force them to hand over the information requested.

These assholes need to be reminded that some of the main reasons he was elected was to clean up voter fraud, and deport illegal immigrants.

The Constitution gives states more authority, than federal government on who is allowed to vote within a state, though it can be seen that these govenors are accomplices to voter fraud if not compliant.

Looks like by bullet kick these faggots out.

>we're rapidly approaching critical BTFO

Very interesting choice of words on his part.

Haha who could read that and agree with him? What a fucking criminal cocksucker.

>NO GUYS, THE ELECTIONS ARE FINE! Trust me!

They're fine when the government uses the NSA to spy on us. They want to protect our information when it comes to voting. Something does not compute...

>I'm afraid releasing the data will validate the administration's concerns about voter fraud and lead to voter "suppression" (i.e. preventing illegals from voting)

Really makes you think, huh?

How can these losers in the west coast and southwest be so shameless in their flouting of the law and support for illegal immigrants?

Holy shit. What a literal retard. I hope they can get the info out.

im fucking pissed off that i wasted my time reading whatever the fuck you said

fuck you