Catalog

>catalog
>no pennsylvania thread
what is this board out of its mind?
im here a descendant of the great william penn's cousin, and a true pennsylvanian
i am not going to give up on this great land for the white man
keep philly niggers in philly and new jersey

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/06/30/new-jersey-budget/
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/West-Goshen-Township-Road-Rage-Teen-Girl-Route-100-Deadly-Crash-431600963.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg78yfDszKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drunk on yuengling and eating a bolognae sandwich as i speak
when will the true pennsylvanian homeland be created?

as good as a city can be.
love it and also hate it here.

I just can't wait until the southerners get in here
Also annex eastern WA and make portland straight again, it was a great city before the hipsters came

>literally jew in the id
holy crap i know why the pennsreich hasnt been instated yet

no seriously people should bump this this is the closest to jew anyone has ever gotten in an id

Anything Pittsburgh has, Cincinnati has one better. Aside from the steelers. Fuck them, but facts are facts.

yes but how about history of being the biggest steel producing city in the US?

>Cincinnati
>ohio
lmao logan ohio is the only thing ohio has to offer.
and that shit is nigger infested unless you go on a weekday in the rain or some shit

also:
>no guns
vermont is fucking loaded man
unlike san francisco, which is in northern cali

Shouldn't have been abandoned.

Pennsylvexit now!

Build a wall and make jersey pay for it!

Negative. All nigger areas have been dispersed since the 2001 riots, which were comfy as fuck to pay attention to. Any ghetto in the last 10 years is now full of whites and great businesses. We took it back.

bump. just fuck potholes and penndot

i know
when the pennsreich is instated, we shall produce steel from pittsburgh to make our pennzer tanks
a wall separating us from new york
of course though conquer the susquehanna and the delaware first

i have a chevy suburban from 1999 (used)
a few years pass when driving it and the tires get so worn down, you can see the belt of them

You shall not infringe upon holy Ohioan territory

yeah but we'll stay south of the ohio river when getting west virginia
also we'll just take cleveland and toledo, as you guys hate those 2 cities anyway

Fuck you I'm in northern New Jersey and my county is nearly completely white, don't lump us in with NY

which county?
if youre close enough to the delaware we can consider you pennsylvania

We took Toledo by force from Michigan. It will not be forsaken. Ally with us and we can take Detroit together. Detroit becomes Detroit, OH and for the cooperation you can take Cleveland, PA.

Then we ban all foreign made vehicles and require vehicles to be made with Pittsburgh steel. You get the mistake on the lake and the US gets muscle cars back.

yes good
cleveland used to produce steel and now we shall fix it just like erie and pittsburgh

CAMDEN

I'll see you on the battlefield.

>roach
>trying to involve in pennsreich stuff
day of the spray when?

how easy will it be to annex WV and eastern Ohio? They're culturally Pennsylvanian anyway.

>PA is so great
>absolute garbage fucking governor
keep kidding yourself kiddo and keep your fucking heroin & meth dealers out of my state, faggot

west virginia we will need people experienced in mountaineering, definitely no philly people
ohio will be conquered by pittsburg and erie people, as to allow them to create an honorary conquest
also i hope you are okay after the storm today

Reminder as a state if we exited tomorrow, we would still have the 8th strongest economy in the world. Suck it Cali and bow down to true Alphas u fucking cucks

>tom wolf dick lover
no ma80 tom wolfaggot is the worst part of the state
i mean really its like if texas were to elect some faggot because houston wanted it

thanks to the great agricultural production of lancaster
my aunt is a retired farm land preservation worker and she said that it was only recently that lancaster has been surpassed by any other county in the united states as #1 in agriclutural production

Im not offended by this at all, farmers and amish rule. They grow yummy livestock and produce for me to eat so we can kick the rest of the worlds ass to keep them safe.

The only adjacent states who will recognize our CC permits too, unlike all the shitstains surrounding the rest of the Woods.

exactly and thats why ohio is culturally pennsylvanian
the amish are spread mostly through pennsylvania, ohio, and indiana
i mean if we wanted to extend the borders of pennsylvania so much farther, we could get almost to illinois

The weather is all good for me man. This summer has been a bit too wet for me though; I'm trying to grow some hot peppers in my garden.

ABSOLUTE HAPPENING: WEST CHESTER BLACK GIRL SHOT BY WHITE BLOND GUY IN RED PICKUP TRUCK
CHIMPOUT IMMINENT
>I REPEAT: DO NOT GO TO WEST CHESTER
ALSO:
>NEW JERSEY GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

Fuck yea, and Penn didnt even fuck anyone over for this region. He technically paid twice, once to the king and another fair trade with Indians for the land. We have every fair right and reason to be here

Source.

Northern NJ is some scary inbred shit, fampai.

>NJ shutdown:
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/06/30/new-jersey-budget/
>West chester girl
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/West-Goshen-Township-Road-Rage-Teen-Girl-Route-100-Deadly-Crash-431600963.html
i will try to avoid 100 as much as I can, which is easy since i'm out of school

my state has arrested over 60 PA drug dealers already within the last 7 months. Fucking jackasses. Drug users are now a fucking epidemic

thats because its so near baltimore
i mean look at that place
you go to northern baltimore and it looks like a trash heap

fug, typo. last 27 months

thats another damned source of drug dealing thug faggots. baltimore, same with some new york cocksuckers, and jersey niggers.

well that actually makes a huge fucking difference
half a year vs 2 years

Texasfag here. I appreciate what y'all did last November.

yup
just dont come here in a cowboys shirt unless you want to have d cell batteries

i just figured out about negro mountain in south-west pa right near maryland

I'll stay where I am. The further away from jersey and Jew York, the better.

>tfw pennsylvanian family since 1761
feels good

Pennsylvania has highest gas tax in the nation but still has shit roads. That's why I only buy my gas in Maryland

>Cincinnati
Cincinnati has nothing special too it, looks like every other city you'll find while traveling the US.

Find another city in the US with 446 bridges, amazing measures, education opportunists, amazing sports teams, and unique geographical location.

Not to mention that we have our own accent that unique to the city. Pennsylvania is a special state, and Pittsburgh is a special city.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg78yfDszKs

>tfw descendant of william penn's cousin
feels great

Thats alright, you hold the line down there and well hold it up here against the north. Also keep sending that bison meat on the market and well be golden.

>tfw when I can trace every branch of my family back to at least the Elizabethan era easily except my paternal line (last name/haplogroup) which I can't place before 1815 somewhere in Pennsylvania. Last name is rare in the spelling and pronunciation but exists in Philadelphia

this bugs me a lot. I'd get a DNA test but I don't want the Jews to have it.

I also mentioned this before in one of these that I setup a Pennsylvania German thread on pennsreich on 8ch. If anyone is a speaker I'm working on a bit of a translation of Growth of the Soil by Knut Hamsun into PA German and will be putting some excerpts up as I finish them

>based Deitsch

Do guck nur eens der Gaarde aa,
Wie Pennsilfaani heesst,
Waxt do net alles schee unn gut,
Unn hot net yeder gsundes Blut?
Es biedt's kee Land der Welt.

der Ludwig August Wollenweber, sei Gedicht "Ich bin en Pennsilfaanier"

Ya, der Wollenweber waer eener der Besten. Liest du der Harbaugh dann?

ich hab yuscht die OP gemacht, awwer es hot guder Schtoppe fer lannen un lesen

>8ch net penn res 7

PA is literally the worst state in the union.

Zero redeemable qualities.

The only reason I believe in God is because the constant rain in aidssylvania is a sure sign he exists, trying to wash all you faggots from the earth.

Don't forget 200 dollars to use a fucking half destroyed, half perma construction road.

Dude, that was on the ramp where Rt. 100 in Exton merges into 202, I commute through there pretty often, kinda surreal to be honest.

I'm going to be moving from North Carolina to Pennsylvania this August. What should I know before I get there? I'll be about 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh.

Fuck off, Jersey.

You aren't going to college here, are you? [spoiler]Grove City?[/spoiler]

go to Hearts Content in the Allegheny National Forest, it's an old growth forest relatively close to where you describe

Muh WaWa, muh nigger infested "cities", muh....that's it really

>Satan is from Jersey

Why am I not surprised?