Saturn

What's so special about this planet that it's literally at the bottom of everything, including the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JAvVjKeWI
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
youtube.com/watch?v=eWAfN7GKNOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
youtube.com/watch?v=b0U202oh2D4
youtube.com/watch?v=p7HY2WRIgRI
ia802705.us.archive.org/12/items/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich.pdf
tapnewswire.com/2014/11/stanley-kubrick-and-the-saturn-death-cult/
youtube.com/watch?v=3TB_SAE8SIQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnmQSCE8T5I
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Saturn)))
>Satan

It's almost as big as Uranus XD

What does a planet have to do with a demon though?

We'll, it has the only moon with an atmosphere, and that weird as fuck pole. I dunno man.

(((demon)))
>Dimen(sional)

A few different theories.

David Icke's theory is that all dark energy resonates from Saturn, which I think actually has some science behind it.

Then the Jews also worship numerology and occultism, and I think Saturn had some significance in mythology or something.

saturn doesn't look like that.

it's a bright star.

and no, zooming into it does not turn it into pic related.

We'll it's the seventh planet out from the sun, counting ourselves. I know 7 is a big number in that shit.

Saturn worshipers will burn in hell.

And I will love watching your smoke ascend from the pits of hell for all eternity.

Just Google it there is a hexagon in it and somehow the people knew this without telescopes. Bla bla

Jews worship Saturn.

What? I looked at Saturn through my weak telescope a few summers ago and could make out the rings, like fuzzy ears on the sides.

They used probes and satellites, you doltzy diarrhea squirt.

too sleep; didn't woke; Saturn sends some kind of something out that the moon amplifies and 'hacks' our consciousness allowing us to become susceptible to emotional vampirism

WHY? What's so special about the stupid ball of gas?

Apparently our consciousness is a simulation transmitted from there by Demons posing as Aliens, I believe the theory is it comes from an ancient obelisk on Europa, or one of Saturns many moons. All I know is that the kikes and mudslimes both worship Saturn and the black cube of Saturn.

I'm a skeptic but I believe a lot of it to be true, especially the Demons posing as Aliens and the people in those false religions worshiping the planet. I've watched 100s of hours of conspiracy documentaries and David Icke (of all people) has been the most influential on the topic.

Yeah that too.

Stars had big signifiance in old-world religion from Egypt, which is where most occultism originates from.

I think even our American flag is modeled after a Mason-occultist belief from Egypt with the stars on it.

And this too

We will watch together brother, and stoke the coals with our swords.

>emotional vampirism
pls splain

the planet saturn stands after jupiter, the great one. the planet has hexagon markings on its poles. the hexagons mark the domain of evil, they mark the dominion of mortals. listen to saturn and you hear the damnation of souls. saturn is the breeding ground of death, the worship of saturn brings the blackened cubes. monuments to the otherworldly powers of the ancient hatred.
youtube.com/watch?v=X_JAvVjKeWI

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Europa is one of Jupiter's moons.

Back then you cancer retard, woorden satelite?

He's right, a good example is the elites feeding off of our degenerate society and when muslims walk around the kaaba a spiritual energy is harnessed by evil entities operating from Saturn or Hell. The same thing happens when false idols are worshiped.

europa is around jupiter and that is from a arthur C clark novel not occultism

theres a man made object that orbits the planet within the ring.

Also the moon is an intelligently designed hollow deep space satellite.

t. nasa

You'll burn your hands.

FFS why is nearly everyone being so obtuse about this?

Saturn used to be a sun.

Ah okay, I'm also interested in space aside from religion so my mistake. I also meant to say Monolith.

This is the comfiest Sup Forums

When the crescent moon turns to horn and the red star shines above it will signal the new age!

The idea of monoliths on other planets and in space is apparently much older than 2001 space odyssey. As David Icke claims, he says the idea comes from the "actual monolith on Mars" and I rephrase again, that I am a skeptic.

Saturday is Shabbos, btw

saturn is where jews come from thats why the storm has 6 points

muslims are also jews and thats why when they run around the black box it looks like the storm on saturn

enjoy

The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man,

>implying my headsman swords aren't covered in leather I applied myself

That would be a first.

The infamous would be Jewish messiah Sabbatai Zevi is named after the planet. Him, along with his follower Jacob Frank, are thought to be the founders of the NWO plot. The embraced a form of Kabbalistic Judaism in which they indulged in all forms of evil and perversion in order to bring the messiah. This is where the Rothschilds and others get their evil ideology from.
'His name literally meant the planet Saturn, and in Jewish tradition "The reign of Sabbatai" (The highest planet) was often linked to the advent of the Messiah'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

youtube.com/watch?v=eWAfN7GKNOc

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE who remembers Kubrick?!

this

Also cosmic energy fucks with people and shit. We are getting by a coronal hole stream right now, from our sun.

that's clearly a hexagon you dumb nigger

pedogate is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

prooofs

wow I literally got sucked into a youtube hole about this earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=b0U202oh2D4

tl;dr

the star of david is never mentioned in the bible
so where did it come from?

the only "star" symbol that is ever mentioned is when moses talks about the jews in the desert losing their faith and worshipping the golden calf and the star of Repham/Chiun (egyptian/coptic name for this god) and the temple of moloch

essentially the "star of david" is the actually the star of repham... the god of saturn

hassidic jews aren't strict torah conservatives... they believe in the cabalah, mysticism, amulets, magic, etc

the star of rapham is borrowed from hinduism, which actually had strong influences on the talmud (which influences cabalah) and cabalah

etc etc

interesting watch

I had to kek.

Nope. Except he chose Jupiter and Clarke chose Saturn.

A hexagon is the projection of a cube onto a plane. Perhaps a veiled reference to the higher dimensional nature of the 'entities' that are causing us so much trouble.

Nothing to see here goyim

Are Slavs white?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7HY2WRIgRI

>2017, believing the (((space))) jew

Nigga its the 6th can u fuccin count?

ia802705.us.archive.org/12/items/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich.pdf

This book from 1922 is a nice heliocentric debunker

tapnewswire.com/2014/11/stanley-kubrick-and-the-saturn-death-cult/

The astrological symbol for Saturn is similar to a hammer and sickle.

>dark matter is from saturn
Dark Matter is Fake
youtube.com/watch?v=3TB_SAE8SIQ

wow, that was some weird shit. I remember getting this, I remember 32x, sega cd, etc.

I have no idea what I just watched

didnt they stop doing live feeds after this?
ive heard this before..

spbp

You missed Mecca in your little jaypeg.

>constructing a brazen bull
If you must.

Saturn's name sounds like a character from an ancient kike book so some ppl got butthurt

Satan tries to mock God in every way possible, the cube is belonging to Christ, so Satan Mocks it

You been to Saturn? I've been to Saturn.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnmQSCE8T5I

What symbol fits inside a hexagon, user?

The cube represents Christ in many ways, mainly in the 8 vertices, or meeting points of the cube, I believe they choose the vertices and not the faces or angles is because Christ is the "meeting point" in which we meet the creator and father of the universe.

Saturn used to be very close to earth, however, some catastrophic event happen and replaced it further into the systems orbit. It's liter the reason they know it has rings around it. In addition, look up Saturn's ring makers. Supposedly there are space ships in orbit mining the belt. That is alleged by a scientist who combed through all the photos

Because it's /x/ gnostic autism based entirely around confirmation bias.

The star of Remphan?

God is the breath of life my friends, on earth as it is in heaven.

>Sadly Uranus is much smaller
But had to kek as well :DDD

use reddit spacing if you want me to read that

fagit

Except oxygen naturally occurs as O2 dumbass

Aej

And that makes it less relevant?

> 0.50 cents has been deposited into your account

Probably because these threads are old as shit and everyone is just rehashing or baiting each other

Demons are pretty big,
what else is big?
You got it lad

>what else is big
a guy?

saturn venus and mars were closer and in allignment back in golden age. Saturn was best sun. saturday is saturn day it is symbolically everywhere that it was worshipped the black cube in mecca is on an ancient saturn worship site. youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

he's here

5 ye

electric universe is the real shit

Also similar to the latest "big" cryptocuurency being released. Run by ex Goldman Sachs execs. Its called Tezos. What a fucking(((coincidence)))

Sorry forgot pic

Satan and Saturn have nothing in common, though.

this.
but santa and saturn do.

Wow good reference

AFTER YOU, it comes nature, animals, plants, third world poor people, the whole ecosystem getting rekt for your new iphone... You are not a victim of the pyramid but a player of it.

>hammer & sickle
The cross(hammer like the old Tau cross) and the crescent(sickle) are what those symbols were meant to stand for at that time, i.e., the two most powerful versions of Judaism Junior, For Goys!™ that Marxist Communism was intended to supplant.
It doesn't make sense any other way. The saturn cults were long dead, and the symbology of Marxist Communism was designed with mass appeal in mind.

wtf i am missing?
it seems like he just tried do grab the guy on the left but failed.