Imperial Nazis are coming back from Aldebaran to end the Jewish New World Order ANY DAY NOW

>Imperial Nazis are coming back from Aldebaran to end the Jewish New World Order ANY DAY NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-leufkmbuk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoMR_Oj6Qrs
youtube.com/watch?v=CayTIycdRuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Di610MWHAWI

There's a conspiracy theory that the Imperial Germans went to the south pole and found a gateway that leads into another world. When they were facing defeat at the end of WWII they fled through it with a convoy of Germans. They have been there with a highly evolved alien race developing technology 1000's of years ahead of ours. They are said to come back any day now (traveling through the portal takes about 40 years in our world, but only a couple minutes relative to the people going through it). When this happens (((They))) will make you believe that "Aliens" are attacking, when in reality it is the Nazis who have come back to finish what they started and free the Aryan race from the Jew World Order. Does anyone have any more information on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128589096/
youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw it may not actually happen

Obviously, it's complete bullshit. But I wish, OP.

I fucking wish.

Where do people come up with this shit? Jeez...

are you the guy in the videos, OP?

This would be awesome. Its not going to happen though, nothing cool ever does it seems

This is some Scientology tier space opera.

I like it.

Also don't trust aliens they are fallen angels.

>does anybody have more information on this
>have more information
>more

How can one have "more" when there was none to begin with? What the fuck drugs would you have to be on to buy into something like that?

no Imperial Space Nazi invasion

why even live?

Made me laugh user

I would give anything for this to happen (apart from my life as I want to see it happen)

Don't make fun of space Nazis living under Antarctica in the Hollow Earth, it is a perfectly reasonable theory.

It is. I'm German but too bad i'm like 1/4 jewish... I'll be terminated with all the shit skins. Could you imagine the newspapers? the front page spread would just be "HE'S BACK" with a picture of fucking adolf hitler and a fleet of UFO's behind him. I don't care if I get killed that alone would be worth it.

Honestly, this is our last hope.

>from aldebaran
you spelled "hollow earth/antarctica" wrong
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128589096/

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE

Read worlds beyond the poles.
It doesn't go into german ufos but it does explain how there is more worlds beyond the poles.
There have been many myths in the past of advanced people coming from polar regions such as hyperborea and the atlantians

>floating mystery ball
gee wizz guys, i wonder what makes it go fast

Dude I'm actually starting to believe in this shit. Governments won't even let you visit the poles. There has to be something there. It's definitely NOT ridiculous to think the Nazis found some highly occult shit and fled into some other world, or underneath the worlds surface and are breeding/creating war machines and planning to come back and take over. My only question is... Is Hitler with them? If not then I don't believe they are there. But there is not proof Hitler was killed... He very well might have evacuated to the pole. PLEASE GOD LET IT BE REEEEEEEEEEEAL

You ever read about what happened to the group that tried to self-finance a trip to the north pole a few years ago?

No, what happened? Dude if I can go meet fucking cyber-Hitler and become a future Nazi in some alien dimension I will give literally anything. ANYTHING!!!

yes at the end of the war the germans escaped to either the other world in antarctica or they made it to the closest country adjacent to it argentina/chile.
This area of patagonia is also supposed to have had giant people of 10 to 15 feet tall when european explorers discovered it hundreds of years ago

oshit giant space nords led by cyberhitler spliced with alien genomes im gonna cum

this, if you ever read something that is too cool to be real, its probably isnt real.

OH! this is why the went to Argentina!!! because it's the closet country to the fucking south pole!!! It's all coming together... holy fuck.

>Scientists figured out what American's will look like in 2050, and the results are boggy.

you better follow up

The names of the authors you need to read to understand more about this are Miguel Serrano and Felipe Moyano. To what extent reality gets stranger than fiction I do not know, and then again I still take everything I read with a grain of salt, but well, the info is out there (and also inside).

It got shut down before it could happen. I can't find the website, but someone doesn't want people going to the actual geographic north pole.

Proofs. Don't play with my heartstrings you kike.

I want the Third Reich back, this degenerate world is almost too much.

REEEEEEEEEE WHY WONT YOU TAKE ME TO NEW SWABIA

I hate these fucking kikes and their materialism.

Maybe we can have a pool party after they land

Steve Quayle wrote a book on this OP
do you happen to have a copy?

I really hope.

Nah, I honestly stumbled upon the "theory" (reality) not too long ago. Would like to know as much as possible on the subject. I think there was some B movie made about it called "Iron Sky" where like Nazis invade from outer space.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI

images in this pic... on left and bottom right... where the fuck are they from... naow!!!

IMAGINE GREATEST COMEBACK EVER!!!