Was she justified Sup Forums ?

Was she justified Sup Forums ?

Thanks for this. I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a wife and kids one day, but your pic reminded me why women are trash.
> mfw I will die and take my genes with me just to spite the world
Feels good man.

She should find him and apologise. What she did may be despicable, but the fact that she is not completely shameless means that there is still hope that she can redeem herself and maybe even heal two broken souls, there is no doubt that the guy was completely traumatised by this. A sad and unfortunately common story of women being women and succumbing to the social pressure.

She was 12. This is a serious thread. She is justified in her actions or should she be punished?

She should not be punished by her actions, that would be silly. She is also clearly traumatised by this. Knowing what she did haunts her. Albeit one is clearly the lesser victim, I don't believe her to be the clear offender here. She succumbed to social pressure.

If you're on that thread, OP, just tell her if she really means it, she must track him down and apologise otherwise she will never heal.

she is liable for all monetary damages steve has suffered

Punished? No, but things like this are why our forefathers didn't allow women to vote, they knew women's nature as a consequence of hundreds and thousands of years of observation, and we threw that away for some bullshit 'equality'. Men and women are not the same, and they shouldn't be treated the same. A boy that lied in the way this girl did would be whipped, but she should be let off with a stern talking to. If a boat is sinking, it is women and children first. Women shouldn't have to do hard labor jobs. Thing is that with things like feminism, women want all the benefits of being a female, without any of the downsides.

>when your social fatty standing is more important than a guy's entire reputation and future.

We will never reach the stars. We'll die alone on this planet. The blackpill is getting me.

get me off this ride.

Not everyone it's the same.

user, we have all done fucked up things. The only blackpill is not seeking redemption. That is how we will die alone on this planet.

Justified no, but women are attention whores who care more about their social status than anything else. I'm more disappointed that that Steve guy didn't shoot up the school, as is American tradition.

Moral of the story: Don't kiss fatties

She could be larping. Maybe this is what she wished happened but instead everyone believed the guy and called her a liar instead.

I remember my 7th grade dance heartache. Fuck you OP for making me remember this.

I slow danced with a girl for the first time, a girl I happened to really like. Then we kissed (put our lips together I had no idea what to do) all night. I was fucking elated, high as fuck on emotion. It was awesome I felt like a king.

The next day, before first period her and her friends come up to me and say "Hey user, I hope you know last night was a joke on you, right?" Then they all laughed and walked away.

fuck you op

If she went to see him he would probably say sorry to her

The weak must fear the strong.

That's probably where Steve is right now

I went there yesterday to vent. Holy shit. I thought I hated myself. They take it to whole nother level.

Women gain social capital through rejection of men. By making up a scenario in which she was desirable and yet rejecting this Steve guy, she raised her social capital.

Women inherently do this by tearing other people down, without respect for dignity or truth.

If you judged women by the standards you use to judge men, you would swiftly realize that WOMEN ARE AWFUL PEOPLE.

That is the most probable scenario honestly, leaf. But if you have the opportunity to do good, you should grasp it.

She should be gassed. And I'm not kidding, she should literally be exterminated. No trash allowed to live.

Jokes on them, that was the 7th grade equivalent of getting laid.

>The_Absolutely_Non-Fictional_Biography_Of_user's_Virtuous_Life.pdf