Sweden Giving ‘Protected Identities’ to Returning ISIS Jihadists

The rest of Europe should take note.
Don't let this happen to your nations.

heatst.com/politics/sweden-is-giving-protected-identities-to-returning-isis-jihadists-granting-them-anonymity-for-life/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ryVG5
expressen.se/nyheter/hundratals-svenskar-akte-till-kriget-for-att-slass-for-is--sa-lever-atervandarn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived.

archive.fo/ryVG5

The worst part is that Swedish women are all breeding with these Arab men, creating an entire underclass. Don't know what they can do about it at this point, they obviously can't deport the children who will be raised with the values of Sweden, which is for all intents and purposes, their homeland.

Even the Argie media is already speaking that Sweden is a Muslim country (for real, they did)

I don't think they have any salvation, sadly

Sweden, you better make sure the SD partty wins next year. Do not split the vote with the fucking moderates

god damn liberalism is a literal Trojan Horse

I see the country becoming Balkanized at best. aftr the genetically superior swedes can form a strong military culture and maybe push out the scum to reclaim their land. This future is far off though.

Give me a proper swedish source and maybe i'll belive it

It will be easy if they stay in their ghettos, but the mixed ones will wander out and complicate shit.

I wonder what happens if one of those people with new identities struck Sweden or another EU country. Could Sweden be charged with aiding terrorism?

ISIS is Israeli Gladio

how the fuck would there be a Swedish source for this?
Also T. Swede

Lock the whole country up

Mentioned Expressen which is a new outlet in sweden, Searched and found nothing on it,
lived for sweden all my life so i would know, fake news as usual

read the article cuck, the source is a Swedish newspaper

are all Swedes too stupid to click on a link?

expressen.se/nyheter/hundratals-svenskar-akte-till-kriget-for-att-slass-for-is--sa-lever-atervandarn/

Fuck this is bad governance. Democracy fails in every fucking way imaginable.

All of ISIS should be declared international war criminals.
They openly torture, kill based on religion, commit mass human trafficing, condone rape, slavery, pedophilia, forced marriage of children, forced religious conversion and of course, terrorism against most of the world.

All members of ISIS, no matter the length of service, should be war criminals.
Nations that harbour them should face international sanctions and blockade.
We should demand they all see trial for their crimes.
The Swedes would capitulate in a few days at most.
But we should still internationally shame them as supporters of war crimes and war criminals.

Their PM should be tried and executed for aiding and abetting war criminals and war crimes as is.