Trump is ridiculous cartoon con-man known for cheating on his wife for tabloid notoriety...

Trump is ridiculous cartoon con-man known for cheating on his wife for tabloid notoriety, being infamous as the bankruptcy construction guy, a reality TV star, and all-around fuck wit.

Only when a bunch of dumb snake-oil customer voters bought into his scam did he suddenly become some other character. The best being Southern Red Necks who spent a life bitching about "Liberal East Coast Yankees" voting for him because of Black President and MUH EMAIL BENGHAZI BITCH.

No.

2 terms

Feel better? You're still a clueless idiot, but at least you got that off your chest.

so the nigger wants to punch a woman and nobody says anything. then we have the disillusioned nigger who thinks republicans are the ones trying to strips rights. then dumb bitch number 2 brings race into the mix for no reason. dumb bitch number 1 doesnt realize trump is her president too

I've found a new,reliable IQ test.

Anyone supporting and defending Trump has sub 70 IQ.

Wow. Kys cuck

Rollin for Iceland. I've always wanted to visit.

I was at a Barnes and Noble a while back. I was standing in line and a magazine featuring Trump with his picture on the cover was in front of the register. While people were standing in line a little girl walked to the stand and turned the magazine over so the she wouldn't have to see Trump.

The whole line exploded in applause. This is how much people hate Trump. I've never seen anything like this.

This happened in West Virginia.

Lol. Probably Charlston or some cucked out place. Or youre full of shit

>Salty Bitch on the top right
>Actually named Sahlt

All I see are some niggers misbehaving, which is not exactly surprising.

>that fucking nigger in the bottom right

Women are so fucking corny and retarded

yet niggers HATE Trump

activate almonds

That's when you reply with "Every black guy I see that looks even slightly like you is getting shot in the face" and laugh as your account is banned before the reply has even loaded on your screen.

I really hate twitter for that. The double standards there are so obvious

Of course the fucking nigger is the one who resorts to violence

They're coming..

All men. Terrifying

roll

Rolling

Is spurdoland any good?

roll for 34