Why haven't you taken the black pill yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you taken the black pill yet, Sup Forums?

this is the black pill that you betas never want to admit

i took the bogpill instead

HA
yall fags need to take da real black pill and realize white girls dont want beta american blacks they want the Caribbean blacks man

How fucked are we exactly, can anyone resume the situation?

>nothing matters because stars > rocks n stuff lol
lmfao profound

nothing is more unappealing to white women as white manchild betas that make up 90% of Sup Forums

i have but i'm redpilled so i have something to do.

The black pill (aka nihilism) is for those with a pathetic lacking in intellect. It is as cringeworthy, if not moreso than postmodernism. Take a stand on something you fucking coward.

Take black pill but don't let it defeat you become ubermensch we have potential.

I choose to believe that given billions, trillions, 1E1000 of years mankind will overcome all challenges from our own suns death to our universes death.
In fact I have the gall to believe that of all other sentient beings likely extant in the universe we will not only rise to the top, but face down God himself or whatever the deepest secrets of existence both in and beyond our universe are.

Would that be the White Pill?

>Would that be the White Pill?

Taking comfort in unrealistic fantasies would be blue pill.

How do you solve social security failing in 20-30 years, then? And the population (((replacement))) taking place? And the upcoming Retail crisis?

someone post the meme of how we're in a simulation and we somehow find a way to interface with mech suits in the real reality above ours to kill our creators

When the blackpill reaches critical mass you become...him

ego, grasp it has on hominoids, meatgazers, north korean refugees, b list superstars, kikes (kikes have super powers wrt ego) etc

civilization has risen and collapsed many times before. it will continue to do so. people continue on somehow.

I want this degraded world to burn to ash so that it might be reborn anew, like the mighty Phoenix

By that logic all religion would be a bluepill

>Implying it isn't

Religion is more than taking comfort in the prospect of ever lasting life in Heaven, it's about attaining g perfection