Finally bought my first gun. I already had a 9mm my father gave me but never actually bought one until now...

Finally bought my first gun. I already had a 9mm my father gave me but never actually bought one until now. Got a H&R Pardner 12g for around $200. Feels good to live in the American south where I still have some of my freedoms. What about you? You are armed, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gundeals/
youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw
youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

right.

Maybe someday I'll catch up but I'm a poorfag.

ya im college poor. But it helps to have a job with loose money priorities. Im a jew with my money, except for the fact that I am in Texas.

I plan on getting two more cheaper pistols. One for me and one for the wife. Keeping the other 9mm as a shitter gun. In the future I'll get a rifle when I have the extra money floating around but that won't before a while. But buying this gun makes me feel confident I'm able to defend my home which was well worth money. Plus it was fun to shoot.

im thinken of a High point as a truck gun. A saturday night special that Im not a a lose if it gets stolen. its about 80 bucks used

>feels good to live in the south where I have some of my freedoms.

Lmao

Where do you live?

Look at that cutie.

I know the camo weapons serve a practical purpose, but man they're fucking hideous.

wat u need so many fuckin shottys for

>I have these guns and live here, what guns do you have pol?

Fuck off FBI. You can figure it out when the shooting starts.

Why the fuck did you go with a chink-made shotgun, OP? Could've bagged a nice used 870 for $200

>H&R Pardner
>Not getting a Mossberg 930 tactical

Probably doesn't make any real difference.

They're cheap.

>needing a gun
>not fighting off intruders with dragon dildos
kill yourself op

>23 september

HOLY SHIT

>Fudd guns
kek

>>H&R Pardner
>>Not getting a Mossberg 930 tactical

Mossberg costs twice as much.

yep

I've got lots of goodies.

Oh boy, it's another FBI datamining thread, how fun.
Protip: they crossreference your IP with your ownership record to see if there's anything out of place. You retards are only doxing yourself.

Yes, I'm armed, as is everyone else living around me.

Rural Oz and city Oz may as well be two different countries.

bitch please, that's not how these things work.

You haven't earned the right to put your cartridges in backward.

Why are the bullets loaded backwards in the mag

Look at the mag that's in the gun, you know the magazine lip is supposed to face forward

yo can you hook me up with some statistics on gun ownership in america

only scared cucks own guns

I've no idea.

Good on you, mate. I wish I had grown up in a culture with more respect for weapons.

At least I came to live where it's easy to reform yourself.

I own, I just don't go parading it around on a honeypot site like some fucking retard.

Being unafraid and raped and murdered by someone isn't better than being afraid and alive.

To guard against tyranny? Why else?

Kek. OPs picture look like it was taken in an evidence locker.

thats why i only loaded some of them backwards.

i own gun, and I'm not scared, nor have I ever been cucked

just rape them first retard

i ahve the 20 ga pardner that i sawed off, its pretty fun

>draco

nigger detected

A meme older than the interned itself, google Heckler and Koch magazine ads

>that i sawed off,

No guns here ATF/FBI, I lost all of my guns and ammo in a tragic boating accident.

Nice! But you really should have toughed it out for another $200 dollars and bought an ar15. Pump action shotguns will be cheap for a very long time, but the time to buy an ar15 is now since everyone was ramping up production to meet demand pre-election. The rifles themselves and all of their attachments/parts have gotten so much cheaper it's insane.

>not liking fun toys
double nigger

Good first buy user. Those Pardners are built like tanks

>Protip: they crossreference your IP with your ownership record to see if there's anything out of place.
Protip: Not all guns have to be registered. There are guns in my family that belonged to my grandparents. The FBI needs to go after Niggers and Antifa and Islamic crazies. Not white gun owners. Do you give gun store owner you IP address when you make a purchase? You believe the FBI requests your address from your IP? IP address doesn't give exact location. I doubt if they are all that concerned by Sup Forums rants.

>i ahve the 20 ga pardner that i sawed off, its pretty fun
Don't get why sawing off a barrel is illegal. A sawed off 410 makes a great gun to keep around for protection. Ever try to investigate a potential break-in lugging around a 12 gage with a long ass barrel? Not exactly fun.

eh, it's kind of the same as being nice to a cop. If you're white and polite and you play by the rules then that's how you demonstrate you're not a nigger.

It's easy enough to get a smaller 20ga without going all the way to sawing it off.

>H&R Pardner 12g for around $200

You could have had this for a few dollars mroe

>all my gunz are legally purchased

What now faggot?

Good call buying a pump action shotty, one of the best designs for a weapon. You can throw a longer barrel on it and hunt with it, the ammo is plentiful, can throw on a cheap breaching tip, etc, and you've got many different ammo choices for just about any situation.

I've shot a shitload of shotguns but never gotten around to shooting a Pardner, how is it?

could i borrow it to shoot up my school?

Props OP I just bought a shotty, luv it

BENISES

Should have bought a set of nail clippers.

With toenail fungus you will need bolt cutters

good job OP.
don't forget to ammo up also.
there won't be any resupply when SHTF.

>1000 rounds per firearm
>ziploc bags
>ammo cans

It's so easy you can order it from the internet. Although I like to buy the ammo cans from the local surplus store just to see what's up nowadays. Usually just overpriced clothing.

I was going to buy a .22 rifle to practice with and upgrade to a .308

But now I'm thinking of getting a shotgun first for home defense, thoughts?

I'll get both eventually obviously but lost on my priorities.

Do you shoot 2 3/4 12ga out of that Remington Model 10? I can buy a cheap one right now but I hear the chambers are 2 9/16

>tfw hi-point 9mm, 10/22 and nugget
I am a meme man

All of the above.

It's a matter of endless good debate, but I keep a small shot gun under my bed in the unlikely event that I should need to rouse myself from Mr. Sandman and need to use it. Key factors include short range, not expecting to need to fire it many times, and living in a house where it's not going to go through the walls.

I only have 900 dollars.
Should I get a used sig or a ruger 10/22 and a lot of ammo?

get a ruger 10/22 to start with. Stopping power is a meme, a .22 is sufficient for home defense

For the price of all that just get a decent AR/AK. That's just my opinion though

I'm armed. These are just a few of my Com-Bloc rifles. Good call on the Pardner. Great shotgun

>But now I'm thinking of getting a shotgun first for home defense, thoughts?

Hard to say which one is "right" for defense. It's easy to miss with any pistol regardless of what you see in the movies. Shotguns increase your odds a lot but can be difficult to maneuver with. Plus they're "messy" if you know what I mean. Your choices are limitless. A good alarm system, a doggo help with being alerted. Then you have to consider keeping a loaded gun where a kid can't pick it up. Keeping a loaded gun available within quick reach if you get surprised. Not easy at all.

Brand new Sig p320 and lots of ammo

For that price you could get an AR and a M&P9

Lol. I'm sorry. Your politicians fucked you guys over and no one seems to care

God I want an SKS. Too bad I'm a broke college student

This is an information fishing post from the government. Do not post your firearms. Do not post if you have firearms.

The .22 rifle I want is $220 and a decent shotgun is nearly the same price. Where the hell can you get a good AR/AK for that price?

MILITARY
STYLE
SEMI
AUTOMATIC

:'(

reddit.com/r/gundeals/

Find a good deal and read the comments. This is literally the only sub on reddit worth a shit

/thread

I got my first shotgun, when I was 12.

>owning jew guns

mattress on the floor friend.

You got a license for that thing mate?

>This is an information fishing post from the government. Do not post your firearms. Do not post if you have firearms.
Oy vey. Fuck off.

>The .22 rifle I want is $220
I seriously hope that's a 10/22 you're talking about

there is a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw

BILL OF RIGHTS, NOT BILL OF NEEDS

Not only do I have guns but if somehow the government starts going door to door then I might well add myself to the large number of people who decide it's time to start shooting back because fuck it.

got it off the deep web

That aint shit!

wtf I love Mossberg now

>XM8

How?

>silencers on every weapon
ok, Hitman
You realize it doesnt really matter if your gun makes a noise in a big civil war scenario, right?

show that to liberals that cry ...muh capacity magazines

I don't mean to be a shit liberal but guns are for fags.

This.

Cheapest AR15 on the subreddit (recent posts) is $400.

A good shotgun would be $250.

I don't know about that. My WWII grandfather was pretty pissed off he lost his hearing after all those mortars.

You realize the amount of noise guns make will damage your hearing and suppressors fix that, right?

also when they cry about high capacity magazines for pistols

youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw

>A FUCKING LEAF