I'm black and support Trump

Why do people find that hard to believe?

Sage

Because very few black people that arent military or police support trump

>"im black"
no one cares go back to egypt

le based black man in a maga hat

FUCKING B A S E D BLACK PEDES

Kind of like how people don't believe that some blacks serve the german army in WW2. WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHIEET

nigger.

FUCKING BASED PATRIOT HERE

People tend to find it hard to believe when a black does something correctly so don't lynch yourself over it.

Here's my MAGA hat, I wear it more than I wear anything

>I support Trump
sad!

BASED FUCKING BLACK MAN

fpbp

Because liberals are more openly racist than conservatives, but their racism is cloaked. They think that blacks need government assistance and money fo dem programs because they don't believe that black are capable of individual achievement without white support. Its the modern version of the "white man's burden" justification of colonialism. They don't see an individual person when they look at you, they just see one of the blacks. They believe that your skin color should dictate everything about you: your culture, morality, music preference, political beliefs, etc. They will assume that you grew up fatherless and poor, have no aspirations aside from collecting EBT, are inclined to behave as a criminal, and always vote democrat. They really make all of the same assumptions that a hardcore KKK guy would make about you, but they feel OK about it because they believe that they do it with sympathy instead of hatred, but it still amounts to self-superiority in the end. If you stray from the mental plantation and call them on their bullshit they will chimp out.

Well you are an uncle tom I mean that's not hard to believe.

BASED
A
S
E
D

You're a true BBC (based black conservative) that I would happily let into my wife's vagina

>ignoring decades and decades of pic policy targeting black and minority communities.
>ignoring that every time black communities attempted independence it was sabotaged or persecuted against
>making excuses for colonialism.

Woah whitey, that's a lot of low IQ opinions in one post

Because the liberal identity politics narrative strictly precludes the idea that someone like you can exist

Daily reminder

BASED BLACK GOY XD
PRAISE LE KEKE

I'm transgender and I campaigned for Trump. OP, liberals only think about what demographic you fit into, they don't care about you personally. They don't care about themselves either but that's pretty self-evident.

Just enjoy fucking with their stereotypes. I certainly do.

OH MYYY FUCKINNN GOOODDDDDDDD

IT'S A BASED BLACK NIGGERRR

SOO FUCKKING BASSEDDDD

BASSSEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FUCK MY MOTHER AND SISTER!!!!!11!!!1!!1!!

And remember brother, fuck Islam, long live LATINOS4TRUMP, long like JEWS4TRUMP and most importantly LONG LIVE NIGGERS IN MAGA HATS

COME ON ANONS, LET'S BRING THIS POST TO THE FRONT PAGE OF Sup Forums SO THAT WE CAN SHOW THE MODS WHO'S THE REAL RACISTS

Le epic based black man love trump!!1
Please go back to Africa.

Because the stereotype is that Republicans are racist, and the expectation is that [minority group] will vote based only on the way the candidate supposedly feels about [same minority group].

Republicans actually are racist you fucking cuck. Fuck off back to R*ddit with your alt-lite faggotry.

Based niggers still get the based rope