Who else regret voting for Drumpf?

I know I do

I used to be a pretty big trump fan.

After this trade war he started i'm starting to worry.
Anyone else feel like this?

oh i think i have quads? .... it's a signal guys

shutup flaggit

me too, i can't believe we gave this guy the nuclear codes

going to sage your wasted get, dumb flag, and bad thread

shareblue please leave

reddit pls go

OUR DIGITS MATCH UP DRUMPF BTFO

Checked and God Bless President Trump I can't believe you gave him the nuclear codes and it is taking this log to impeach him.

OP confirmed faggot again

>tfw be chink
>watch your country grow and become powerful
>Trump is an absolute retard
>He hands over global leadership to China on a silver plate
>He ditches the civilized world (Europe) and strengthens alliance with shitholes like Saudi Arabia
>As he leaves, Europe says US isn't an ally the EU can rely on while opening up with China and inviting Chinese Premier Li to start new trade deals
>While Trump the retard walks back, China starts taking over as global leader

Feels fucking GOOD man. I love Trump. While small-dick alt-right virgin cuck white boys blaming all their problems on muzlims and blacks, China is taking over as number 1 and spreading it's influence globally :)

Feels real fuckin' good. Thank you Trump, wish you could stay for more than 8 years :D

regret is something a women feels fpr making bad choices. u kno like getting pregnant with the wrong person of color(s)

He will leave America in ashes. Even worse than Bush left america. What a mess the next Democrat is going to have to clean up. What a mess...

You eat shit, nigger

this is sad but true

at least he will bring coal and blockbuster jobs back amirite

You were never a real fan if you really call him "drumpf"

STOP RESPONDING TO SLIDE TROLL THREADS YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDS. USE SAGE IN THE OPTIONS BOX.

While I believe in no minimum wage and free trade, I really hope he starts a trade war. Chinks need to be knocked down a few pegs. I thought he sold us out for his personal trademark. I really hope he puts a big tarriff on China and spurs the growth of automation in this country so we can robots and I can have my virtual waifu soon.

Former shill here its hilarious watching CTR crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let David Brock get the proxy codes

Shutup flaggot

The only thing I dislike about Trump is his neocon attack on Syria

Everything else has been great

Waste of a get, waste of a life.

The alternative was Hillary. Trump is the best thing that could happen, he doesn't have the full support of his own party, and we will most likely 8 years of nothing major getting done.

>does what he said he was going to do
>hurr durr second thoughts

you were never a trump fan asshole

Trump came in just in time!

Now China is rich enough to take the first steps into assuming global leadership instead of America.

Do you know what was fucking amazing? Trump pulling out the Paris Climate Agreement. Right after it happened, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang came over to Europe to assure the world that China will remain a leader in the finish against climate change. Taking advantage of the moment, he met with Merkel and started out new deals that would increase trade between the two countries :)

The whole world is very doubtful and cautious of China, due to communism and terrible shit that happened like Cultural Revolution, but with Trump giving the world the middle-finger, most countries are naturally coming to China asking it to take over :D

Trump the idiot is opening up coal plants pissing off the entire world while China is getting praised for being the largest investor of green tech. Feels good :P

Had to check the digits.

I'm happier with my vote than I ever thought possible. Trump has been everything I thought he could be and more. I always knew it would be a huge battle with the bureaucracy and judiciary from the getgo, and he has positioned himself and our side masterfully at all the key points. Rooting out voter fraud is near the top of the agenda, and the "muh Russia!" shit has given Trump carte blanche to deal with it as he sees fit. Checkmate, shitheads.

I didn't vote for Trump as much as I voted against Hilary. I really just want this guy to stop throwing bitchfits over Twitter every five minutes.

Nope.

Not worried one bit

Fuck off chang, chinks are only good at killing other chinks. An island full of fish lickers brought you all to your knees ffs.

Oh woe is me, he's delivering on his promises. Time to shill for hill now amirite?

I don't like everything he is doing, but I don't really mind it either. He is the chaos I wanted, no regerts here.

I don't disagree. Trump is handing global leadership over to China. The damage done to America by the GOP in the next 4 years will be fucking tragic .

No worries. He's not really a billionaire elitist that doesn't care about ants like you his whole life.

Little Japanese cucks would get annihilated in an actual war now, that's why they keep you guys around. They're too scared of big boy China.

Also, sure thing american. While you go out there starting wars, destroying countries and creating more hate for yourself, China will continue building infrastructure where it is needed and will do trade with everybody that asks it.

Your Jewish ways will be your downfall. The Han Chinese are the true master race, we will soon overtake the US as #1 in economy and in due time, as #1 military as well. Mostly battle spaceships and space stations :) While you make Europe mad, look who's cheering for you :D

paid poster spotted

Obama had a lot of shit to fix from what Bush did, a disastrous and illegal war in Iraq, and the worst economic crash since the 1930's.

But in hindsight, that is fucking NOTHING compared to what the next liberal president will face after Trump brings the US down and allows China to exponentially grow it's foreign influence. Trump is a fucking miracle to us.

>Assuming your corrupt chink overlords will want to take a banana exposed to a lack of censorship into their culture
You're fucked too, chink lite

Fuck your shill thread, faggot. Trump is a disappointment thus far, that does t mean voting for Hillary or Aleppo man would have been a better alternative.

You are dropping harsh bitter truths leafbro

It's such a shame that right wing retards hate their country so much, they vote Republican so that they can destroy it. What do Republicans have against the economy? They always love crashing it so much. What the hell did the economy do to them for them to hate it so much?

>China
>ever telling the truth
Top kek

china is culturally degenerate and incapable of actually succeeding as a market leader. they will forever be the suppliers of gestalt goods and labor in a race to the bottom.

this is not an inherent trait to china but a result of their multiple purges in recent history and totalitarian government. the world isn't wary of their watered down version of communism, they're worried about the impact murdering everyone but the proles had on their society and how it affects their ability to be trustworthy trade partners and original thinkers

Hillary would of done worse and been praised for it.

but according to john stewart i should be afraid? this doesn't make sense, friend

>China
>Leader in the fight against climate change

>campaigned for a trade war
now your worried about a trade war? What?
>hides flag
>plebbit tier super spacing
Nigger, get

Too bad for West, even though there are smart people like you, the dumb people will still take over and plunge it towards the abyss.

Don't worry though, Chinese billionaires LOVE Canada. This country has a very bright future as billionaires move over here.

Believe what you want Hungary :D We will indirectly be your masters when your current masters (EU) start working for us :)

Ok, that's why China went from a poor, backward country with Africa-tier technology and 94% illiteracy to the 2nd best economy in the world, the largest middle-class in the world, the most billionaires in the world, over 200 million people out of poverty and barely 10% illiteracy now?

China is a modern miracle, and it all happened in decades. Trust me, there is MUCH more to come as China grows exponentially more powerful and assumes more influence worldwide.

What's wrong? It's true. China has shut down the most coal plants in the world. China has invested the most money in renewable energy in the world. China agreed to reduce GHG emissions in the Paris Agreement the most in the world (China 20% versus America 17%). China is doing the most in the world to fight climate change and the world is praising it for it's splendid behavior :)

Also, I should apologize to all you anons. We Chinese are not arrogant, if we grow, we do it quietly without attracting attention. Our rise to supremacy is peaceful and quiet. The dragon knows the right moment when to show it's fangs. Don't worry, go back to your normal lives, you won't hear from me again :)

Yet development of fusion would deprecate the need for reactionary climate change laws that negate the effects of the economy. It's just a shit-show to want to seriously hinder an economy for 2/10's of climate change reversal (which it's debatable whether it's man-made or not).

2/10ths of a degree of climate change reversal*

Hahahah I'm enjoying even more every day I see these threads!

fuck off faggot, trump is here for 8 years, go back to your safe space and cry... sage

Trump 2020!!!

but i didn't vote for him
i unironically voted for Aleppo, because fuck my vote

There is nothing he could do that would make me regret voting against Clinton.

I, too, voted for that witch just to see if voting against my interest would actually make the better candidate win by the power of kek, which hasn't failed me so far. :^)

Also, I'm in Commiefornia so it's not like my vote would've counted anyways.

>Strong meritocracy government
>civic pride
>culls degenerates and takes no shit

Chia has issues, but the sheer scope of which they've improved their country is amazing, while Americans stagnate and stay in denial.

China-anons; are you guys worried about the housing bubble/rumoured market crash? I don't know enough about the Chinese economy

Also, easy way to learn Chinese?

>Strong meritocracy government
Right. So I guess bribery and cheating on IQ tests dictates who's more worthy.
>culls degenerates and takes no shit
One flaw: their firstborns are also degenerate.

>After this trade war he started i'm starting to worry.

Shilling: the post

This was a pretty big part of his campaign, China's trade deficit with us. The only real reason any of you would have for regretting your vote is if you're easily influenced by shareblue and therefore a low IQ subhuman

Please go away butthurt American, I'm speaking to master race people right now.

>China-anons;
>*crickets*
Oh yeah. China's internet is that shitty.

>Also, easy way to learn Chinese?
Don't learn mandarin.

Haha, strung a nerve. Go and wok the dog like the degenerate you are.

>tfw I hate /ptg/ and t_d but these threads are just as annoying
Get out faggots, all of you. Reddit and Shariablue leave and never come back. This isnt your home, it never was.

>leaf
But not before you rape it first

>claim to be former Trump supporter and that voting for him was a mistake
>post image of Pepe, and choose Nazi flag for credibility
Your true colors leaked with that "Drumpf" there, you sloppy shareblue faggot.

OP CHECKED

Btfo T tards

Cya

tpbp